My Experience in San Diego Today

These Marxist scum posters support Obiden & the fraudulent 2020 takeover then whine to the boards when DEM dreams begin to fall into place. China is winning.

They own it. Almost 100% of these commee anarchist Country killing idiots voted for what OP is crying about. Eat it up while you can, all of you sick POSs’//

These Marxist scum posters support Obiden & the fraudulent 2020 takeover then whine to the boards when the DEN dreams begin to fall into place.

They iwn it. Almost 100% of these commee anarchist Country killing idiots voted for what OP is crying about. Eat it up while you can, all of you sick POSs’//
The term Marxist has lost all meaning since you fuckups use it in every sentence.

Define Marxist as you used it in your fuckup post.

Democrat Lisa Brown took over as Mayor of Spokane three months ago. Now she and the lib city council are whining that they have a 50 million deficit and they are going to have to put a levy on the ballot to fund public safety---you can bet your next paycheck that there won't be any break in social services for the homeless. The taxpayers of Spokane have to be intoxicated to keep voting these morons in.
Democrat voters generally vote with their emotions.

Define Marxist as you used it in your fuckup post.

simple Kheshawntae, you support collapse of rhe Country economically to install some sort of Communisn. You think you will “get the evil rich Whitey”.

But you’e wrong and stupid. Things are better the American way. Go to work.

In collapse, there will be the elite and the rest (with a Police state). They don’t care about you and will put you in poverty or work camps or death// You are working for China, Iran etc.

Last edited:
simple Kheshawntae, you work to collapse rhe Country economically and install some sort of Communisn. You think you will “get the evil rich Whitey”.

But you’e wrong and stupid. Things are better the American way. Go to work. There will be the elite and the rest (Police state) when you wipe it out. They don’t care about you and will put you in poverty or work camps or death// You are working fir China, Iran etc.

Exactly right! ^^^ :thup:

I'm out in San Diego today as I will be working in Southern California all week. After checking into my hotel downtown I walked about ten minutes to a cafe I like to go to when I'm here. As I was walking up Union Street I walked past a homeless guy camped out on the grass next to the sidewalk in a sleeping bag. I glanced over as I was walking by and his sleeping was wide open and he was openly masturbating.

I've seen a lot of stuff over the past 11 years that I've been working out here, but I've never seen that before. The situation in California has gotten steadily worse over the years and I simply don't understand the mentality of the people here. There seems to be no actual will to want to change this. They'll complain about it here and there, but continue to vote the same people into office year after year who cause this situation in the first place and will do nothing to fix it. It's like there is a complete disconnect for what people think they are voting for and what they are actually getting.

It's that way everywhere. The guy was a street person and drug addict, more than a homeless person.

"There seems to be no actual will to want to change this." - really? Your perceptions are skewed.

While traveling the west in 202, I saw that behavior in cities, towns, canyons, deserts... the drugs. Too many young Americans have dropped out

simple Kheshawntae, you support collapse of rhe Country economically to install some sort of Communisn. You think you will “get the evil rich Whitey”.

But you’e wrong and stupid. Things are better the American way. Go to work. In collapse, there will be the elite and the rest (Police state). They don’t care about you and will put you in poverty or work camps or death// You are working fir China, Iran etc.
Hilarious

Which party currently has a candidate that bromances the pootin.

Which party supports communist aggression in Ukraine.

So. .. I'm just curious.. .

If they replace Biden with Newsom, who do you think would make a better POTUS?

:auiqs.jpg:

Adam Carolla Compares Gavin Newsom to Bad Mexican Food​

"Adam Carolla and Clay Travis discuss California Governor Gavin Newsom"
Aug 31, 2023

Governors in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico...

All facing problems Newsom is, when it comes to homelessness and drugs and...

Forum List

Back