My employee told me alarming news

I say this in all sincerity:

I have never seen a business that has the turnover yours does. Simply put, that kind of turnover leads to the demise of the business. It may be a slow death, but it's an undeniable one.

If you're really having the problems you post here, you'd be best to close your doors now and cut your losses...
I have only gone through maybe 40 employees in LAS VERMEN

This putz might be better off picking cotton

I am the easiest BOSS
Back in my decade plus in OREGON I had employees for 3-4 years
ITs 100 percent not me

Great employer don't refer to their employees as "black bastards."
That is what he is acting like !!!

Who the F just gets mad when they make a mistake then DOES NOT APOLGoize or even say good bye
MF will be working at Amazon soon for 10 bucks

I am the easiest BOSS
Back in my decade plus in OREGON I had employees for 3-4 years
ITs 100 percent not me

I've got news for you, Hoss. If your employee turnover rate is as high as you say it is, you're absolutely part of the problem..

I've got news for you, Hoss. If your employee turnover rate is as high as you say it is, you're absolutely part of the problem..
Well then why did I have employees for 3-4 years in ORegon.

This entire city is 5th WORLD TRASH

I say this in all sincerity:

I have never seen a business that has the employee turnover yours does. Simply put, that kind of turnover leads to the demise of the business. It may be a slow death, but it's an undeniable one.

If you're really having the problems you post here, you'd be best to close your doors now and cut your losses...

Yep...
I've seen it happen in machine shops that have a bad reputation among machinists in town.
Word travels and before you know it they can only get the worst of the worst because good machinist refuse to work there.

Yep...
I've seen it happen in machine shops that have a bad reputation among machinists in town.
Word travels and before you know it they can only get the worst of the worst because good machinist refuse to work there.
Transmission shops too.

I hate to break it to ya but thats chump change.
I made more than that on a Friday and or Saturday when I was 19 while bartending.
I regularly brought home $1600 bucks every weekend and that was 35 years ago.
IT AINT me.. EVeryone here is subhuman garbage
I am a very respectable person and part of the Nevada Business community

Forum List

Back