My Body My Choice

You need an explanation? Lol.
I do. Simply showing that industry that is going to make money is just such a lazy argument. Who is surprised by that? They invested a lot of money in a technology that turned out to be extremely useful and highly beneficial. That’s not evidence that it’s bad (or good for that matter).

So I’ll ask again, who cares?

I do. Simply showing that industry that is going to make money is just such a lazy argument. Who is surprised by that? They invested a lot of money in a technology that turned out to be extremely useful and highly beneficial. That’s not evidence that it’s bad (or good for that matter).

That can be applied to anything. The cruising industry has their problems. I read forums from cruise critic. During Covid it is about what side you are on. I have wrote posts and have been suspended 4 times now. It seems backing up people who are Deplorables is just not good. The people on the other side of views are allowed to call the Deplorables names. And the moderators of that forum are obviously in agreement. For all of you who never went on a cruise and are Deplorables, be stingy on tips and gratuities if you party. For the Intellectual thinks you are a piece of shit.

Have you bothered to research the history of big pharma? Are you aware of the billions in fines and penalties they are subject to? Are you aware J&J was found guilty of lying about asbestos in baby powder and is now trying to figure out a way to get out of the billions in fines using bankruptcy? Are you aware of any other industry that is more profitable and who’s sole goal is profits?

It’s as if you put your faith in the Mafia, thinking they are honest forthright actors. Lol

What if the unvaxxed people mutate Delta into something even more resistant, more aggressive and deadly? Or what if it mutates and jumps species, decimating our chicken or pork or beef industries. Or our dogs or cats.

Time to grow up and stop being narcissistic, petty, and a threat to society.
Stay in your basement, cowering on the couch.

With a survival rate of over 99% you should start seeing the rewards of your plan in about 40,000 years.
Enjoy.
I saw the rewards last Nov 6 in Ga, PA, WI, and Mi

Four Trumpist heavy states that saw enough covid deaths to swing their elections.

You see sonny, You're thinking 10k dead out of 160M
I'm thinking 10K dead out of 10 M in a state where it margins are under 2%.

1626913191911.png

No slade---------believe it or not VIRUS's have been around for well FOREVER. Virus's serve a specific purpose in nature----they are meant to cull the herds of the weak, already sick, and elderly. These are the virus's favorite food supply

They run a certain course....they attack, first year they usually aren't as bad as the second year as they spread quickly and eat threw most victims. Winter is generally always the worse season for them killing. Once the virus wipes out or causes most of its food supply/carriers to die or become immune then its spread is retarded and eventually can't find enough victims to jump around to forcing it to fade away. Instinct usually causes all species even man before they were dumbed down to do basics like stay away from the sick (self isolating) also slowing the virus spread.

But hey we got the vax now-----vax that slow the spread but can't stop it because well they only last a few months (even if they stopped the virus 100%) which means they are simply SLOWING the process down---meaning that the virus's stick around longer and the longer they stick around the more they get to mutate.

On top of this Biden is spreading infected illegals all over the damn place......we are never going to get rid of the virus. You want to stop the virus's (PLURAL NOW) isolate clusters of people, HAND WASH HAND WASH HAND WASH, avoid sick people, keep your personal space, USE THE SUN and FRESH AIR, stop allowing the infected in and cut its food and carrier sources. Overpopulation always pushes the spread of virus's and we are overpopulated already.
I want to act responsibly and do what we can. Obviously this thing isn’t going to magically stop because we can’t get the entire world to vax or distance for a month. Too many tough guy dufus’s like yourself playing fast and loose

Folks, we are in a state of emergency. My question is why is any "drug" illegal? Certain drugs that costs pennies per dose cure the Fauci Flu for example. Anyhoo, here is the fake, demented President garbling nonsense.

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
Is that why the GOP in every state is trying to outlaw abortion?

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
Your argument is flawed because unvaccinated people endanger others.

Forum List

Back