Zone1 My advice to Muslims.

what nasty scenario---the dissembling of the POPE? ----uhm Israel is not on the dole---
of course those little blue boxes that islamo nazi pigs so despised do go on to pay
BILLIONS for fighter jets and nuclear bombs, but do not match the SUNDAY extortions
in the Episcopalian churches called "the collection plate"

Gibberish. You're slipping.

what nasty scenario---the dissembling of the POPE? ----uhm Israel is not on the dole---
of course those little blue boxes that islamo nazi pigs so despised do go on to pay
BILLIONS for fighter jets and nuclear bombs, but do not match the SUNDAY extortions
Com'on. The Jews always have their hand out.

Com'on. The Jews always have their hand out.
so true---you can't pass a jewish organization without
seeing one of those pesky blue boxes----it's almost as
bad as PASS THE PLATE (whilst the organ plays music
to GIVE by--no less)

so true---you can't pass a jewish organization without
seeing one of those pesky blue boxes----it's almost as
bad as PASS THE PLATE (whilst the organ plays music
to GIVE by--no less)
In any situation where Jews and non-Jews form organizations, for whatever purpose, the money only flows one way, from the non-Jews to the Jews.

Israhell, your fake, wannabe "Israel" is on welfare. Living on food stamps LOL. Big Daddy sent two aircraft carrier groups to the Mediterranean, to protect his morbidly obese ZioNazi Jewpig baby. The world is waking up and fake-Israel is going to be boycotted and sanctioned to oblivion, No one is going to want to do business with the Jewpig Zionazis.

The world is waking up to you ZioNazis.

Jew-ZioNazis are the ultimate racist psychopaths. Here are all of the hospitals that they have bombed in just the last 10 years. If we were to count back to Lebanon in the 1980s, it would be more than double than what is in this video. This video is just ten years:

ZioNazis are the ultimate scumbags of the Earth.

There's a ton of evidence that Zionist leaders collaborated with the Nazis.

big fans of - nazi trump, christian coalition ...

1698515694439.png

same crowd, new flag.

Israhell, your fake, wannabe "Israel" is on welfare. Living on food stamps LOL. Big Daddy sent two aircraft carrier groups to the Mediterranean, to protect his morbidly obese ZioNazi Jewpig baby. The world is waking up and fake-Israel is going to be boycotted and sanctioned to oblivion, No one is going to want to do business with the Jewpig Zionazis.

The world is waking up to you ZioNazis.

too late----I have both heard it and read it before. I read it
way back in the 1950s as a child. By early adolescence I found it so idiotic that I thought it was something like MAD
MAGAZINE----then I came into contact with lots and lots
of "educated muslims" ----mostly young doctors from southest asian countries ----THE CREME OF THE CROP get
to go to medical school in the various shariah shit places of
south east asia----even muslim sections of India. They recited the stuff as if they did it as a memorization of the
Kharahan. Of course there were always PREDICTIONS quoted with an air of Authority----in the mid 1960s ---Israel
had only ten years to SURVIVE----the predictions moved
along predictably......and counting

too late----I have both heard it and read it before. I read it
way back in the 1950s as a child. By early adolescence I found it so idiotic that I thought it was something like MAD
MAGAZINE----then I came into contact with lots and lots
of "educated muslims" ----mostly young doctors from southest asian countries ----THE CREME OF THE CROP get
to go to medical school in the various shariah shit places of
south east asia----even muslim sections of India. They recited the stuff as if they did it as a memorization of the
Kharahan. Of course there were always PREDICTIONS quoted with an air of Authority----in the mid 1960s ---Israel
had only ten years to SURVIVE----the predictions moved
along predictably......and counting
ZioFascists are exposed, and the world is shocked "Oh Shit, These People Are Freking Crazy, They're Psychos", the realization is so profound that if you were disliked before, you're absolutely hated now. If there were just a few Muslims around the world committed to hurting you (risking their lives to draw some Israeli blood), now there are literally tens of millions of Muslims who are fully committed to wiping you off the map to avenge the children of Gaza.

You're clueless and living in LaLaLand if you think everything is going to remain as usual once this is over. You ZioNazis have fully exposed yourselves to the world, and everyone is repulsed, with the exception of a few aristocratic elites and stupid fundamentalist bible thumpers, who comprise a very small segment of humanity. The working class around the world is disgusted with Israhell.

But that's not the primary danger that the ZioFascist apartheid state has created for itself, the greatest danger of all is the millions of new Muslim enemies they've spawned with their medieval, genocidal siege and bombardment of Gaza's civilian population (most of the victims are women, children, the elderly). Half of Gaza is under 18 years old. Children.

Let me remind you that these Muslims have nukes too. You're not the only one with nukes. In a conventional war, the Muslims will kick your buts and if you threaten them with nukes, they will also take out their nukes and threaten you. The difference is that Muslims are much more willing to die in battle, and sacrifice themselves, to take out their enemies. Threatening them with nukes, isn't going to work.

Fake-Israel got its rear end handed to them by Hezbollah, in Lebanon in 2006 and now Hamas has killed about 1000 IDF soldiers. The only reason "Israel" is still on the map is thanks to the United States, your main and vital sponsor and benefactor. The American Zoomers and Millenials are more than 80% against you. Your welfare check and protection is over, "FIN", in just a few years. Your American ATM and 800-pound bodyguard isn't going to be there for you anymore. The Muslim lions are going to rip "Israel" to shreds. The ZioFascists are going to be eaten alive.

When the Holy Land is freed the only Jews who will be allowed to live there are these non-Zionist Jews.

non-religious, anti-Zionist Jews:

Those will be the only Jews allowed in the Holy Land. You ZioFascists will never set foot on that land again. Jews, Muslims, and Christians will finally live freely and at peace together in the Holy Land, without you ZioNazi scumbags.

Last edited:
bla bla bla,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Those will be the only Jews allowed in the Holy Land. You ZioFascists will never set foot on that land again. Jews, Muslims, and Christians will finally live freely and at peace together in the Holy Land, without you ZioNazi scumbags.
your post is very islamic all mindless big ape chest pounding and no content

Ottoman population count from 1880 - covering the area of today's Israel, Jordan and southern Lebanon:

15,000 Jews - vast majority urban
45,000 Christians and Orthodox - vast majority urban
450,000 Muslims - vast majority urban, (according to the Millet system) in vast majority of people, known today as Palestinians.
80,000 Bedouins-Arabs - vast majority rural, and in vast majority in today's Jordan.

Ottoman population count from 1880 - covering the area of today's Israel, Jordan and southern Lebanon:

15,000 Jews - vast majority urban
45,000 Christians and Orthodox - vast majority urban
450,000 Muslims - vast majority urban, (according to the Millet system) in vast majority of people, known today as Palestinians.
80,000 Bedouins-Arabs - vast majority rural, and in vast majority in today's Jordan.
SO? In 1882 the City of Rishon L'tzion was founded--with a significant population of jewish ecapees from the filth and stench of islamic oppression---on purchased land in that which is now and historically was ISRAEL. Two days ago
that city was bombed

SO? In 1882 the City of Rishon L'tzion was founded--with a significant population of jewish ecapees from the filth and stench of islamic oppression---on purchased land in that which is now and historically was ISRAEL. Two days ago
that city was bombed
Historically that land has been under many different authorities and governments. The land isn't just Jewish or Israelite. You Ashkenazi Euro-Jews have no more ancient Israelite blood than Palestinians who have been in the Holy Land for thousands of years. A significant % of these people converted to Christianity and Islam, from Judaism. The Assyrians invaded the northern kingdom of Israel in 800 BCE and took the ten tribes of Israel to other areas of their empire. No one can claim an exclusive biological connection to the ancient Israelites.

You ZioFascists and its racist apartheid state are going to be defeated and Palestine is going to be freed. Watch and see.

Forum List

Back