Mutiny @ FBI - Top Agents demand that Hillary be CHARGED with a crime -

Hillary should have done time for...

1. Whitewater (fraud)
2. Castle Grande (multiple charges)
3. Madison S&L (lying under oath, fraud, perjury)
4. cattle futures (fraud, tax fraud (for Tyson Foods))
5. Vince Foster (tampering with a crime scene)

and now the sleazy little handout seekers are all like this...

Please, get over it. No charges, no indictments. Nothing. Sure the Clintons are dishonest, but they are also the smartest people in the room. That's how you survive 30 years inside the Beltway. If Trump is elected the worms will be coming out of the can faster than you can count. Count on it.

"no charges , no indictments" is correct.

Reason there is a MUTINY AT THE FBI

Therefore Mr Klein is no good for exposing the truth which the Clintonites can not handle.

1. Whitewater (fraud)

Please, get over it. No charges, no indictments. Nothing. Sure the Clintons are dishonest, but they are also the smartest people in the room. That's how you survive 30 years inside the Beltway. If Trump is elected the worms will be coming out of the can faster than you can count. Count on it.

That's sort of the thing. I won't vote for Hillary because of the fund raising. But there's no secret as to what she's been doing. She sold access. But there's no serious allegation she actually changed policy, and in fact she'd have every motive to NOT do that. She's after allies of US policy, that's the whole point of the Foundation. I understand the FBI had to investigate the private server, and I understand how Hillary's use of private server illustrates her unsavory character.

BUT AREN'T THERE TERRORISTS OUT THERE? That actually scares me. You know. Like getting killed. LOL

The worst threat we face as Americans is a cyber-attack. The East coast "slow down" a week or so ago was a test. If the hackers go for the full enchilada, Clinton is the last thing anyone is going to worry about. No one will be able to access this board to bitch about her or Trump. They will be sitting in their offices and homes without a fucking thing to do except cross their fingers and wait. And wait. And wait. No phones, no internet, maybe no electricity.

Ed Klein and his fake "sources" again.

Even Rush Limbaugh thinks Ed Klein is a creep.

ED KLEIN
#! NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR

:lol:

So is Kim Kardashian. What's your point?

So Rush thinks Ed Klein is a creep. What's your point?

Here is your point. Everyone who has witnessed Hillary's sickening behavior and other nefarious actions is a liar according to you.

So you're going on the record as an Ed Klein fan?

I guess Barnum was right.

ED KLEIN

Here is your point. Everyone who has witnessed Hillary's sickening behavior and other nefarious actions is a liar according to you.

I think I'm glad I don't know who Ed Klein is.

1. Whitewater (fraud)

That's sort of the thing. I won't vote for Hillary because of the fund raising. But there's no secret as to what she's been doing. She sold access. But there's no serious allegation she actually changed policy, and in fact she'd have every motive to NOT do that. She's after allies of US policy, that's the whole point of the Foundation. I understand the FBI had to investigate the private server, and I understand how Hillary's use of private server illustrates her unsavory character.

BUT AREN'T THERE TERRORISTS OUT THERE? That actually scares me. You know. Like getting killed. LOL

The worst threat we face as Americans is a cyber-attack. The East coast "slow down" a week or so ago was a test. If the hackers go for the full enchilada, Clinton is the last thing anyone is going to worry about. No one will be able to access this board to bitch about her or Trump. They will be sitting in their offices and homes without a fucking thing to do except cross their fingers and wait. And wait. And wait. No phones, no internet, maybe no electricity.

No ... sports? I'm going out for a case of beer right now.

ED KLEIN

He's a gossip columnist who writes bullshit "scandalous" biographies of various Democrats.

ED KLEIN

I am going on record that if I read 5 posts of yours that is enough evidence to consider you a lost cause.

Whatever you say, clown shoes.

Are you a Kitty Kelley fan too?

Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation

’The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn’t recommend an indictment against Hillary,’ said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.

‘Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,’ said the source. ‘They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.

According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

Those FBI agents sound awfully depressed to me. I sure would hate to see them all commit suicide together.

Whatever you say, clown shoes.

Are you a Kitty Kelley fan too?

Don't know her.

I bet you think it was some video in Georgia that caused the murders in Benghazi hey?

I bet you think those 34,000 emails Hillary destroyed after being subpoenaed were about yoga and what Bill wants for dinner?

Look in the mirror, see a donkey.

Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation

’The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn’t recommend an indictment against Hillary,’ said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.

‘Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,’ said the source. ‘They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.

According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

The D.M. is a bit too tabloid for me but I believe there is big trouble within the FBI over this and I think this whole situation is beyond tragic for ALL of us, both liberal and conservative, Republican and Democrat. I have always respected and admired Comey, and he is a Republican first appointed to the DOJ by George W. Bush, and he's handled the job with such professionalism and aplomb.

This election can't end soon enough. Roll the credits and play Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man", please.

Republican? Appointed by GW? The man who calls Bill Clinton his BROTHER? Whose twin daughters call them Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary?

Kiss my ass. Never refer to a Republican let alone a conservative with a Bush name in that sentence ever again.

He's a gossip columnist who writes bullshit "scandalous" biographies of various Democrats.

Seems to be so. The first few lines of his Wikipedia bio don't look good. Seems as though he doesn't write much about conservatives or Republicans.

"Edward J. Klein (born 1937) is an American author, tabloid writer and gossip columnist who has written about the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama."""
Edward Klein - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back