Must the First Female President be a life-long corrupt Progressive Liar????

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
I really dont think so. Hillary is just a garbage candidate, with nothing real to offer anybody.There is nothing she wont adopt any ol position on, change her position on. All you have to do is look at the positions she's changed already

Margaret Thatcher was incredible. She did what everyone has been calling impossible, since 1950. She halted mass immigration, completely.

It makes you wonder what really causes it.

I believe it is a cabal of cultural marxist b**ches, going into mass bully mode against any politician that tries it. And because most politicians are male...

additionally she had a crew of neocons surrounding her.

I think that quiet and sleepy look comes from excellent cannabis. Ben should be drug tested, it only makes sense.
Try to avoid the ugly racist stereotypes. Not all black people are lazy drug addicts. Carson is calm, but maybe that's because he's a doctor. Who wants a wild-eyed doctor on the verge of panic? lol Carson is pleasant, but is that so bad?

I think that quiet and sleepy look comes from excellent cannabis. Ben should be drug tested, it only makes sense.
Try to avoid the ugly racist stereotypes. Carson is calm, but maybe that's because he's a doctor. Who wants a wild-eyed doctor on the verge of panic? lol Carson is pleasant, but is that so bad?

I would be happy to accept that analysis but then someone would have to explain all of the nutty things he says that complements the idea of drugs.

Try to avoid the ugly racist stereotypes. Carson is calm, but maybe that's because he's a doctor. Who wants a wild-eyed doctor on the verge of panic? lol Carson is pleasant, but is that so bad?

I would be happy to accept that analysis but then someone would have to explain all of the nutty things he says that complements the idea of drugs.
You mean idiot racists like yourself in the establishment media distort his words because they can't stand the idea of an independent black man as president.

It would be sad to see Hillary Clinton, who has persecuted women for daring to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton, become the first woman president.

Famous Clinton aide unleashes fury on Hillary

wY2ro0B.jpg

You mean idiot racists like yourself in the establishment media distort his words because they can't stand the idea of an independent black man as president.

Thank God for youtube.

Only if she's a REALLY OLD, WRINKLED, White LYING BITCH, that is a murderer, corrupt and the head of a Family Crime Foundation....oh, and has absolutely NO ETHICS, MORALS, or PRINCIPLES!

tSTCvCw.jpg

You can be assured that 45 to 54 year old white men are going to drop like flies if Hillary is elected.

what's she going to do; post naked pictures of herself in the public square???

YAWN

look at the left-wing losers regurgitating talking points!

if people thought carson is insane he wouldnt be beating hillary in many head to head polls now right leftardz????

I really dont think so. Hillary is just a garbage candidate, with nothing real to offer anybody.There is nothing she wont adopt any ol position on, change her position on. All you have to do is look at the positions she's changed already

Hillary is a garbage candidate, like most of the candidates for the big two parties. They talk what they know will make you like them, assuming you're on their side of the "war". While they know you'll hate them if you're on the other side.

She probably doesn't give a damn about your views.

It would be sad to see Hillary Clinton, who has persecuted women for daring to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton, become the first woman president.

Famous Clinton aide unleashes fury on Hillary

wY2ro0B.jpg

true. the Stepford Wife who dutifully stayed silent while her husband made a fool of her is now incredibly a symbol of empowerment to self-deluding left-wing nutjobs

Forum List

Back