Must the First Female President be a life-long corrupt Progressive Liar????

I really dont think so. Hillary is just a garbage candidate, with nothing real to offer anybody.There is nothing she wont adopt any ol position on, change her position on. All you have to do is look at the positions she's changed already

I am not certain what your point is?

2016 is going to produce the 1st woman POTUS. It's up to the Republican party if it's Carly Fiorina or Hillary Clinton.

For 200 years the oval office has been dominated by men--women are going to vote for the 1st woman, in mass. They're going to cross party lines whatever it takes to make certain it happens. It's not rocket science.

Women are the majority voting block at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead. Add it all together--and it's like going to the Super Bowl, and the opposing team has a 21 point lead before the game kickoff.

Republicans need to move quickly. If they choose any other candidate other than Carly Fiorina--they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country on election eve.

111407_train.jpg

A lot of redundancy in the title.

Liberal, progressive, corrupt, liar.

Her voting base still think she is innocent of everything. Yes, they are that stupid.

Or yours.
I really dont think so. Hillary is just a garbage candidate, with nothing real to offer anybody.There is nothing she wont adopt any ol position on, change her position on. All you have to do is look at the positions she's changed already

Hillary is a garbage candidate, like most of the candidates for the big two parties. They talk what they know will make you like them, assuming you're on their side of the "war". While they know you'll hate them if you're on the other side.

She probably doesn't give a damn about your views.

A lot of redundancy in the title.

Liberal, progressive, corrupt, liar.

Her voting base still think she is innocent of everything. Yes, they are that stupid.

They know she's not innocent, they just don't care.

Lefties are forcing the issues thru political correctness and that's the only way they can stay in power. It was simply "time for" first black president, now is "time for" first female president, and it's going to be a center issue until female is elected. After that will be "time for" first LGBT president.

Why it has to be a woman? Has "time for" black president expired and it cannot be black president again? Of course it didn't but lefties realized that race card is not enough anymore to get what they want and people are not taking that bait anymore, so it's time for something new. If she get elected, all those racist will suddenly turn into sexists.

No one is happy about it.

But the GOP Clown Car is leaving the country with little choice.

No one is happy about it.

But the GOP Clown Car is leaving the country with little choice.

hillary is losing to 3 GOP candidates in head to head polls

sux to be y ou

anyway how did that KKK "outing" work out/?

The simple fact that liberals will vote for billary just because she is a woman, is precisely why liberals are the scourge on all human liberty. The pathetic thing is how they all think they are the opposite.

Fucking morons,

Forum List

Back