Must hold liberal media accountable

So I give you facts and you return with a meaningless Hitler comparison.

I didn't compare Trump to Hitler. Why are you saying I did? I made an analogy. Did something that simple go over your head?

We get it, you do not like Trump. That does not change the fact that he received massively negative coverage and Hillary did not. Your claim was flatly false.

My statement was absolutely true. Trump is a Constitution-raper, a pathological serial liar, an open suckup to racists, mentally unstable and a proud lifelong criminal, and the media whitewashed all of that for him. The fact that the media didn't completely whitewash his lifelong history of sexual assault doesn't mean they didn't whitewash the rest of his moral decrepitude.

You'd think you'd be more grateful to the American media for putting Trump in office.
Why would I be grateful? You mixed up the ability to be objective with actually supporting Trump - something that is expected from a true partisan.

Your statement was bullshit and I proved it. You claimed that the media's coverage of Trump was favorable and that of Hillary was not. Just because you have a skewed opinion on the candidates does not mean that you get to make up bullshit 'facts' that are objectively incorrect. Many here believe that Trump was a stand up guy and that Hillary was evil incarnate. I am not going to apply that backwards standard to quantifiable facts because of their bias and I am certainly not going to allow you to push the same bullshit.

Kurt Eichenwald wrote a piece about people like you, Dottie. You should read it.

In Opinion: The myths that cost Democrats the election
---
A certain kind of liberal makes me sick. These people traffic in false equivalencies, always pretending that both nominees are the same, justifying their apathy and not voting or preening about their narcissistic purity as they cast their ballot for a person they know cannot win. I have no problem with anyone who voted for Trump, because they wanted a Trump presidency. I have an enormous problem with anyone who voted for Trump or Stein or Johnson—or who didn’t vote at all—and who now expresses horror about the outcome of this election. If you don’t like the consequences of your own actions, shut the hell up.
---

Kurt Eichenwald wrote a piece about people like you, Dottie. You should read it.

In Opinion: The myths that cost Democrats the election
---
A certain kind of liberal makes me sick. These people traffic in false equivalencies, always pretending that both nominees are the same, justifying their apathy and not voting or preening about their narcissistic purity as they cast their ballot for a person they know cannot win.
---
Vintage progressive fascism there. How dare anyone vote their conscience and choose a candidate of character. No. They must Nazi goose-step in perfect harmony with the party or be harassed, ostracized, and shamed.

It's nice to see the rare honest progressive who calls out his own side for their disgusting hypocrisy...

"In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. “Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are … individuals, and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist.” That hypocrisy is also real in our country." - John Stewart

Jon Stewart criticizes 'hypocrisy' of 'liberal community'

Forum List

Back