Liberal Heads are Exploding All Over the Land

But seriously, I was planning on going to bed early tonight, but not now. This is an epic upset in the making. I think the guy is a closet liberal and if he wins will probably rank up there with Carter and Obama as the worst Presidents ever, but the collective moans of the left will more than offset that. I'm going to pop me some popcorn with extra butter.

I love Liberal Tears. Great firearms lubricant.

liberaltears3.jpg

What the scum in the media, the leftists, and the hideous national democratic party lovers don't understand about this vote is that for those of us who supported Trump, its not that we like him or expect a great presidency out of him, but rejected the democrats outright.

He is a symbol of the national democratic party's cancerous programs of endless benefits and freebies for illegals for their votes, a corporate-owned and driven government led by lifelong politicians like HRC and bottom-feeders like Chuck Schumer.

We didn't vote FOR Trump, we voted AGAINST the national democratic party, the corporate wing of the republican party, and the current rigid, dysfunctional 2-party system that only works to represent the 5-10% of extremists at both ends of the spectrum. This was a rejectionist vote of most of the goals/programs of the democrats, who have opted for doing whatever it takes to stay in power, rather than what will make the country a better place.

When democrats prefer to hand out welfare and freebies to illegals streaming across the border while ignoring homeless veterans and poor blacks, they no longer represent this country. When democrats prefer to support and protect public union employees while schools and the infrastructure are failing, they no longer represent this country. When obama fiddles while syria burns, sending millions more "refugees" into EU and the US, and HRC lies about Benghazi and her email escapades, the democrats no longer represent this country.

THOSE are the reasons why HRC and the democrats lost this presidential election, not because of any love for Trump.

The disgusting media and its horrific mishandling of this election was appalling, and they especially have much to answer for.

But seriously, I was planning on going to bed early tonight, but not now. This is an epic upset in the making. I think the guy is a closet liberal and if he wins will probably rank up there with Carter and Obama as the worst Presidents ever, but the collective moans of the left will more than offset that. I'm going to pop me some popcorn with extra butter.

Yep, I'm literally eating popcorn and watching the libs lose their shit on msnbc, talking about how to use the filibuster in the Senate to stop a Trump agenda.

Juan Williams on Fox is on his third xanax too.

Un-fucking-real.

What the scum in the media, the leftists, and the hideous national democratic party lovers don't understand about this vote is that for those of us who supported Trump, its not that we like him or expect a great presidency out of him, but rejected the democrats outright.

He is a symbol of the national democratic party's cancerous programs of endless benefits and freebies for illegals for their votes, a corporate-owned and driven government led by lifelong politicians like HRC and bottom-feeders like Chuck Schumer.

We didn't vote FOR Trump, we voted AGAINST the national democratic party, the corporate wing of the republican party, and the current rigid, dysfunctional 2-party system that only works to represent the 5-10% of extremists at both ends of the spectrum. This was a rejectionist vote of most of the goals/programs of the democrats, who have opted for doing whatever it takes to stay in power, rather than what will make the country a better place.

When democrats prefer to hand out welfare and freebies to illegals streaming across the border while ignoring homeless veterans and poor blacks, they no longer represent this country. When democrats prefer to support and protect public union employees while schools and the infrastructure are failing, they no longer represent this country. When obama fiddles while syria burns, sending millions more "refugees" into EU and the US, and HRC lies about Benghazi and her email escapades, the democrats no longer represent this country.

THOSE are the reasons why HRC and the democrats lost this presidential election, not because of any love for Trump.

The disgusting media and its horrific mishandling of this election was appalling, and they especially have much to answer for.
Wow, you really have your talking points down.

So what are freebies? And who gets the most?

Wow, you really have your talking points down.

So what are freebies? And who gets the most?
dietguidelines.jpg

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan???? Who would have thunk it.

Forum List

Back