Must hold liberal media accountable

We do hold the media accountable for getting Trump elected, being almost all of the national media was shilling for him the whole election season.

I imagine they're shocked. They thought they were just getting good ratings by shilling for him. Now it's starting to dawn on them what they've done. After all, der Fuerher has already stated he plans to shut down media outlets that criticize him. And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.
Shilling for Trump? You just make shit up as you go along, don't you?

Virtually ALL media coverage of Trump was massively negative. Every time you turned on the news you heard about how Trump simply could not win. Then you have the media helping Hillary CHEAT in a debate. More debate monitors that were utter garbage.

The media was openly shilling for Hillary everywhere except FOX. Denying that is pure blindness.

Depends what you mean by negative. Negative for who? It doesn't seem to have been negative for Trump, now does it? They reported everything Trump said. Trump spewed out negative stuff, so they reported on that.

Congrats to President Elect Donald Trump. Now let's throw out the corruption and the liberal bullshit and Make America Great Again.

Go cry you little liberal Douchebags. Take your corruption with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

America has been going downhill for a long time, and Trump will send it a little further downhill.

If Trump wins this thing you can add blatant media corruption to the mix. Add to that we know they were in collusion with the democrat party, including the debates...........I say they can get fkd, and I hope they cook like Cooked Clinton if she loses this thing. Perhaps as a result we'll see at least a shed of integrity in DC and the liberal media.
Yes, this needs to change. Media coverage of this election was the most biased ever.

Congrats to President Elect Donald Trump. Now let's throw out the corruption and the liberal bullshit and Make America Great Again.

America has been going downhill for a long time, and Trump will send it a little further downhill.
Nope.

We are about to start going uphill again.

It would be tempting to urge the new Congress consider mandatory licensing of "journalists" but that would be unconstitutional. Delicious as it might be, still unconstitutional.
They can be prosecuted for libel and slander, however. And Trump has been very successful at that.

Nope.

We are about to start going uphill again.

How? Trump sure as shit doesn't know. We can all yell out slogans and sound bites.
Well, supposedly his transition team is excellent, so I imagine his advisors and cabinet will be as well.

here's hoping.

Your avi.....President Trump never wore a Nazi uniform....

Clinton supporters did.

CwuejdPWEAAqzRn.jpg

GAGA GOES 'NAZI' FOR CLINTON!

"Outrage as Lady Gaga’s bizarre costume at Clinton rally is likened to a Nazi uniform

The pop star spoke out to give the Democrat a boost"
Lady Gaga’s bizarre costume at Clinton rally likened to Nazi uniform

The liberal media ipenly betrayed this nation, selling their soul to partisanly help affect the outcome of this election for Hillary.

Ohhhhh....all of a sudden the constitution matters to you mamooth?!?

Of course it does. I'm a liberal. I took a sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are clearly a domestic enemy of the Constitution, therefore my military oath mandates that I oppose you. It's not optional for me.

For example, you support Trump. He says he'd censor speech, remove due process, torture people. All open violations of the Constitution, and you suck his ass.

You're disgusting. All of you progressives who piss all over the U.S. Constitution

If you're not lying, name one way I do that.

You can't, of course. You're just a profoundly stupid parrot who is repeating the kook nonsense that his cult masters told him to say.

It's clearly conservatives who piss on the Constitution. If you disagree, please point out where in the Constitution it says "money is free speech" and "corporations are people". Do you have some speshul PC version of the Constitution that includes those phrases?

are now suddenly worried about it. I hate Donald Trump but I'm glad he won and I hope he does exactly what Obama did. Acts like a dictator and snaps his pen off in the ass of all of you bat-shit crazy progressives who celebrated Obama acting like a despicable dictator.

So, do you think about anal penetration by a dictator often?

Oh, you're lying about Obama too, but then, you lie about everything. It's kind of what defines you, you're ability to state the complete opposite of the truth on every single issue.

You are truly a dumbass. The candidate who was taking the big money from corporations and special interests to fuck over America for the benefit of a few was defeated at the polls today. You libtard blowhards are the ones who gave Obama a pass when he shit on the Constitution and told the world that he was bypassing Congress and creating or changing the laws as he sees fit with his pen and phone bullshit. Obama's administration has doubled the national debt and been one of the most lying and least transparent in recent times.

The reason your side lost is because it is nothing but a bunch of bullshit rhetoric and lies created in an attempt to steal power from the people and consolidate it in the hands of the few liberal elites corrupt enough to wield it. Anything out of Chicago will be suspect from here on out.

Fuck your new world order and fuck you dumbasses. Take your petty dictators and cram them in your own asshole like you libtards like so much. Now get your hands off of America's shoulders because your fuckfest is over.

Trump will restore our sovereignty and help us recover from the record debt levels of Obama.

Trump will restore our sovereignty and help us recover from the record debt levels of Obama.

God willing.

He...and America...are facing an uphill battle.
The Democrats...
...the media....

...and the Republican establishment.

But American has been given one more chance to be the shining city on the hill, and to break free of the collectivist chains that FDR bound us with.....

Give me a break. The boogeyman so many of you have built Trump up to be is a bullshit narrative.

The calls for press censorship from Trump-fans certainly isn't bullshit. Look at this thread.
We don't need propagandists in the White House Press Corp., so throw the fucker's out. You can get the WH news from a new, fairer breed of White House NEWS reporter: Breitbart .

By cutting taxes for the rich and increasing spending? Yeah, that will work, somehow. I guess he'll have to make it up by soaking the middle class.

It didn't work under Bush or Reagan. It just caused record deficits, which Obama did an admirable job of reducing, and a tanked economy, which Obama turned around. As usual, it was left to a Democrat to clean up Republican messes.

And now Trump will make the same messes again. And you'll be here excusing it, and saying how wonderful the new record deficits are. You know, just like all Republicans did under Bush. You adore deficits, as long as there's a Republican president.

Fuck your new world order and fuck you dumbasses. Take your petty dictators and cram them in your own asshole like you libtards like so much. Now get your hands off of America's shoulders because your fuckfest is over

Tissue?

For someone who just won, you certainly cry a lot. I'm glad you didn't lose, or you might have offed yourself.

The funny thing is how enraged you wimps get when I still laugh at your crybaby act. It's going to be a fun 4 years. Target-rich environment.

And by the way, are you always this obsessed with anal sex?

By cutting taxes for the rich and increasing spending? Yeah, that will work, somehow. I guess he'll have to make it up by soaking the middle class.

It didn't work under Bush or Reagan. It just caused record deficits, which Obama did an admirable job of reducing, and a tanked economy, which Obama turned around. As usual, it was left to a Democrat to clean up Republican messes.

And now Trump will make the same messes again. And you'll be here excusing it, and saying how wonderful the new record deficits are. You know, just like all Republicans did under Bush. You adore deficits, as long as there's a Republican president.

Obama doubled the national debt of all previous presidents combined. Stop talking out your ass. Reagan was a fantastic President. We can only hope that Trump can be 1/2 as good as Reagan and he will be better than all the others since.

Obama doubled the national debt of all previous presidents combined.

Because he inherited such a massive deficit. Almost the entire deficit was due to Bush wars and Bus tax cuts. The stimulus was chicken feed in comparison. And it's not possible to go cold turkey on spending without totally crashing the economy.

Math and economics not your strong point, eh?

Stop talking out your ass. Reagan was a fantastic President.

Except for the massive deficits, and the massive corruption, you mean.

Impressive, how clean the Obama admin has been. Not a single actual scandal. It's definitely the cleanest admin of our lifetimes. And you know Trump's admin will see corruption as a resume-builder. Trump is already plotting how to emulate his buddies Putin and the oligarchs, and loot billions out of the public coffers for himself. And you and all the Trump fans will be running cover for it, by auto-declaring that any report of the corruption is a liberal conspiracy, and by supporting Trump's attempts to intimidate the press.

their "overt" support for the Establishment candidate was sooo over- the- top that a child could see it for what it was- propoganda

It didn't work under Bush or Reagan. It just caused record deficits, which Obama did an admirable job of reducing...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sweetie...Barack Obama added more to the national debt than any president in U.S. history. He almost added as much to the debt in 8 years as all presidents combined did in 232 years.

Can I call someone for you to get your meds refilled?

Forum List

Back