Must hold liberal media accountable

Then why did you celebrate every time Barack Obama bypassed Congress and created law from the Oval Office with his precious "pen and phone"?

And he did so far less often than his predecessors.

And you never called those other presidents tyrants.

So, I'm consistent, you're a hypocrite. Same old same old.

Then why did you celebrate every time Barack Obama bypassed Congress and created law from the Oval Office with his precious "pen and phone"?

And he did so far less often than his predecessors. And you never called those other presidents tyrants. So, I'm consistent, you're a hypocrite. Same old same old.
Yes I did. You just got caught in yet another lie.

Where in the constitution does it say that corporations are forbidden from engaging in the political process? Idiot.

Nice deflection. I take it you couldn't find "money is free speech" in your Constitution"?

I also notice you didn't even attempt to defend Trump's constitution-rape, and your adoration of it.

More importantly, where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the federal government the power to create a Department of Education ...

All in the general welfare clause. Duh. You don't seem to understand the Constitution at all.

Say it with me now mamooth "President Trump". Your president mammy!

Yep, he'll be my president. I've got no problem saying that. It's funny that you think democracy is supposed to upset me. I imagine it upsets you when it doesn't go your way, so you're projecting that on me.

Remember, tomorrow, I'll still be brilliant, and a loyal American. You'll still be stupid and seditious. I win big. Good night.

And he did so far less often than his predecessors.

And you never called those other presidents tyrants.

So, I'm consistent, you're a hypocrite. Same old same old.

You trolling?

All in the general welfare clause. Duh. You don't seem to understand the Constitution at all.
See what I mean? A progressive ignorant of the Constitution because of their disdain for it. The General Welfare Clause applies to the 18 enumerated powers only. It was a way for the founders to avoid an obnoxious 4,000 page document like Obamacare. They basically stated that within those 18 enumerated powers (such as defense), the federal government was empowered to do what was necessary. It did not mean the federal government could do anything. If it did, they could easily say "it is in the interest of the general welfare to shut down the freedom of press". Idiot.

Here...learn something for once. Here is Thomas Jefferson himself on two separate occasions explaining as much:

“Congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated; and that, as it was never meant they should provide for that welfare but by the exercise of the enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action” - Thomas Jefferson (June 6, 1817)

“[We] disavow, and declare to be most false and unfounded, the doctrine that the [Constitution], in authorizing its federal branch to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States, has given them thereby a power to do whatever they may think, or pretend, would promote the general welfare–which construction would make that of itself a complete government, without limitation of powers.… The plain sense and obvious meaning were that they might levy the taxes necessary to provide for the general welfare by the various acts of power therein specified and delegated to them, and by no others. – Thomas Jefferson (December 24, 1825)

Remember, tomorrow, I'll still be brilliant, and a loyal American.
Bwahahahahaha! That's why you just got schooled on the U.S. Constitution sweetie. And "loyal"? Double bwahahahahaha! You hate the U.S. and the constitution. You've made that very clear.

Two centuries of legal precedence say that your tantrums ain't how the world works, precious.

But keep trying. It will be funny, watching you discover your messiah isn't all powerful, and can't be the dictator that you want him to be.

Two centuries of legal precedence say that your tantrums ain't how the world works, precious.
Awww....sweetie. Now you're too stupid to accept the facts even when they come from Thomas Jefferson himself? Someone is really butt hurt, uh baby?

Wow....Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have the class and dignity to show up this evening and give a concession speech.

[Awww....sweetie. Now you're too stupid to accept the facts even when they come from Thomas Jefferson himself? Someone is really butt hurt, uh baby?

You understand Jefferson is not dictator of the world, right?

Apparently not. Nice cherrypicking fail, loser. Do you even understand how you failed, or is anything beyond cut and paste too much for you?

[Awww....sweetie. Now you're too stupid to accept the facts even when they come from Thomas Jefferson himself? Someone is really butt hurt, uh baby?

Apparently not. Nice cherrypicking fail, loser. Do you even understand how you failed, or is anything beyond cut and paste too much for you?
Jefferson is literally the father of the Democratic Party.

Awww....sweetie. Now you're too stupid to accept the facts even when they come from Thomas Jefferson himself? Someone is really butt hurt, uh baby?

You understand that I just exposed you're astounding ignorance of the U.S. Constitution (not to mention your contempt for it) in front of the world?

We do hold the media accountable for getting Trump elected, being almost all of the national media was shilling for him the whole election season.

I imagine they're shocked. They thought they were just getting good ratings by shilling for him. Now it's starting to dawn on them what they've done. After all, der Fuerher has already stated he plans to shut down media outlets that criticize him. And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.
:bsflag:

Do you even understand how you failed, or is anything beyond cut and paste too much for you?
So now mammy here is trying to make the case that quoting one of the two most prominent founders ever about the U.S. Constitution is "cut and paste failure". :lmao:

Sweetie...please stop talking. You're humiliating yourself. I accurately quoted a founder (and included the exact dates of the quotes) to show how ignorant you are about the Constitution. Game over baby.

We do hold the media accountable for getting Trump elected, being almost all of the national media was shilling for him the whole election season.

I imagine they're shocked. They thought they were just getting good ratings by shilling for him. Now it's starting to dawn on them what they've done. After all, der Fuerher has already stated he plans to shut down media outlets that criticize him. And, as illustrated by the OP, many of the Trump-fans would proudly back such censorship. Constitution? They don't care.
Shilling for Trump? You just make shit up as you go along, don't you?

Virtually ALL media coverage of Trump was massively negative. Every time you turned on the news you heard about how Trump simply could not win. Then you have the media helping Hillary CHEAT in a debate. More debate monitors that were utter garbage.

The media was openly shilling for Hillary everywhere except FOX. Denying that is pure blindness.

If Trump wins this thing you can add blatant media corruption to the mix. Add to that we know they were in collusion with the democrat party, including the debates...........I say they can get fkd, and I hope they cook like Cooked Clinton if she loses this thing. Perhaps as a result we'll see at least a shed of integrity in DC and the liberal media.

They're private businesses. What are you suggesting? That the media be brought under the control of the President, yeah, make it like Russia. Russia and the US are going to be best buddies now. Say bye bye to human rights.

90 percent of the main stream media is controlled by the very entities that run this financial debt system. They decide what news we get and how it is to be spun. I know you are awake and aware of this. I am fucking stoked that Hitlery didn't win but I am going to hold Trump's feet to the fire and I will be keeping a close check on the people that he puts in as his advisers. I will know very soon if he is really a different breed of if he was a mole from the start.

Maybe it is.

But then it's the people's fault for voting as they've been told to vote. A vote for Trump hasn't changed this.

It's also the people's fault for not watching other media, they're the consumers.

Trump utilized the media far better than Hillary. It doesn't matter if you think they're for her or not, Trump used them, and he got where he is now because of that. Perhaps they wanted Trump. I'd bet media ratings are going through the roof. The good cop/bad cop thing has happened, and Trump as the bad cop and got through by playing that, but also shouting that the election was rigged, it wasn't, it was merely Trump tapping into the idiocy of a large section of the voters who don't want to blame themselves for fucking up time and time and time again by voting the main two parties all the time.

It's reaching new heights of stupidity.

Forum List

Back