Muslims pray with Catholics over French priest's murder

oggie----lots of catholics do consider the situation SYMBOLISM---the stance of the church centuries ago was
that the bread REALLY is ----''the body''...........sorta
clearly you are ignorant as well

ignorant of what? the shit balls ""YOU LIE""
and ""YOU ARE IGNORANT"" are utterly meaningless
if you cannot specify----the "lie" and the factoid to which the
"ignorant" refers
ignorant that catholics consider the eucharist symbolism, or that the 'stance' of the church now is in any way different on that

oh----I had really thought that the idea that the bread actually turns into (transubstantiation) the
body of Jesus-----was no longer considered hardcore dogma. Any catholics out there?
yes. you're speaking to one. it is absolutely dogma.

oh-----well----they don't still execute catholics for denying it-------Long ago I read of an Inquisition case in which a priest was executed for denying
transubstantiation------??? I thought calling that a big sin had become passe'

I forgot to mention that Allah sanctions violence against the infidel. This is one SHIT god. The prayers from these Moslems are less than nothing.

MUSLIMS will not pray IN A CHURCH------because of the presence of those ACCURSED crosses and a few bits of statuary

I forgot to mention that Allah sanctions violence against the infidel. This is one SHIT god. The prayers from these Moslems are less than nothing.

prayers are not made of a substantial mass

not impressed

So what would impress you? Im curious.

I would be impressed if muslim scholars issued statements nullifying the use of the term SHAHID for persons who put bombs on their asses for the purpose of murdering ---Hindu, Christian, Jewish, or---the other sect----children and refer to them instead of filth murdering dogs.
There are SEVERAL elementary schools for girls named after the sow whore ---Wafa Idris----for the fact that SHE put a bomb on her stinking whorish ass for the stated purpose of killing as many jewish children as possible-----she managed (poor frustrated slut) to kill only one person. Muslim clerics thruout the world should declare all girls who attend those schools and their mothers >> <<< that would be impressive
SHITTY DOGS

Muslims pray with Catholics over French priest's murder
I've said this before...Islamics of any extreme who attack Christians are like a brother attacking his half-brother. They both were raised by the same Father! Meanwhile the real thief steals their lambs during the scuffle.

It really is like a man attacking his camel in the middle of the desert.

Emergency-Plan.jpg

emergency-plan-jpg.84063

#10 could be changed to "pro bono incremental sanctions on imports from countries suspected to be silently backing ISIS/terrorists", determined by each country-victim cover ops folks. They know where the money and the might behind the teeth is coming from. Sanctions each time. Hit the shadow countries in the pocket book on the same day of each new attack and see how much longer it lasts....

If an attack lands in France, France on the same day announces "product x will no longer be imported from country y". Each time on the same day, a new product is axed and the announcement made. The game of escalation can become a double-edged sword...

Forum List

Back