Muslims pray with Catholics over French priest's murder

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Something you won't find on a RWNJ web site

Muslims attend mass around France in solidarity after brutal killing of Father Jacques Hamel in ISIL-linked attack.

More than 100 Muslims were among the 2,000 who gathered at the cathedral of Rouen near the Normandy town where two teenagers slit the throat of 85-year-old Father Jacques Hamel.

"I thank you in the name of all Christians," Rouen Archbishop Dominique Lebrun told them. "In this way you are affirming that you reject death and violence in the name of God."

Nice's top imam Otaman Aissaoui led a delegation to a Catholic mass in the southern city where Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel carried out a rampage in a truck on Bastille Day, claiming 84 lives and injuring 435, including many Muslims.

Muslims pray with Catholics over French priest's murder

I wonder what the Muslims thought of the cannibal thing--they don't do communion, do they?

I wonder what the Muslims thought of the cannibal thing--they don't do communion, do they?

what did I miss? did the murderer chew on part of the priest?--
although lots of muslims adamantly deny it------tasting the blood of the victim sacrificed in the name of allah-----is a THING---amongst muslims

although lots of muslims adamantly deny it------tasting the blood of the victim sacrificed in the name of allah-----is a THING---amongst muslims

OldBitch is irreverently referring to the symbolism of the Eucharist in Christian faith.

OldBitch is irreverently referring to the symbolism of the Eucharist in Christian faith.
you dont know what you are talking about

This was reported appropriately on Townhall.com, which is a repository for - as you would call it - "right wing" punditry.

Muslims' message to Christians is nice, but I would be more impressed if they were communicating to other Muslims that killing and terrorizing innocent people is not nice. That's where the problem is, not in the Christian community.

This was reported appropriately on Townhall.com, which is a repository for - as you would call it - "right wing" punditry.

Muslims' message to Christians is nice, but I would be more impressed if they were communicating to other Muslims that killing and terrorizing innocent people is not nice. That's where the problem is, not in the Christian community.

I agree with this comment and would add that Moslems pray to Allah, NOT the 'Christian God'. The reason this is a consideration is because Allah wants the entire world on their knees to him and those who don't, he wants them burning in Hell - a punishment he would take delight in.

I would NEVER want anyone praying to Allah for me. NEVER.

No, he's absolutely correct.

well then you don't know what you're talking about.

there is no symbolism to the eucharist at mass

oggie----lots of catholics do consider the situation SYMBOLISM---the stance of the church centuries ago was
that the bread REALLY is ----''the body''...........sorta

oggie----lots of catholics do consider the situation SYMBOLISM---the stance of the church centuries ago was
clearly you are ignorant as well

ignorant of what? the shit balls ""YOU LIE""
and ""YOU ARE IGNORANT"" are utterly meaningless
if you cannot specify----the "lie" and the factoid to which the
"ignorant" refers

The old french priest had donated land for a mosque.

Beheading during mass is a long way from a thank you note.

"ignorant" refers
ignorant that catholics consider the eucharist symbolism, or that the 'stance' of the church now is in any way different on that

"ignorant" refers
ignorant that catholics consider the eucharist symbolism, or that the 'stance' of the church now is in any way different on that

oh----I had really thought that the idea that the bread actually turns into (transubstantiation) the
body of Jesus-----was no longer considered hardcore dogma. Any catholics out there?

"ignorant" refers

oh----I had really thought that the idea that the bread actually turns into (transubstantiation) the
body of Jesus-----was no longer considered hardcore dogma. Any catholics out there?
yes. you're speaking to one. it is absolutely dogma.

I forgot to mention that Allah sanctions violence against the infidel. This is one SHIT god. The prayers from these Moslems are less than nothing.

Forum List

Back