Muslims in US history: my own research

What claim are you talking about? Read the link.
I did. It didn't support your assertion.
Which assertion? I posted the link to tell you where white skin came from. Anything else you were looking for has nothing to do with that link.
You said whites
Which assertion? I posted the link to tell you where white skin came from. Anything else you were looking for has nothing to do with that link.
You're a fucking retard. You said "Whites evolved from Black people" and the link doesn't make that claim. Now you don't even know what we were discussing. LOL

she thinks that's what the link says because her PERSONAL "GENETIC SCIENTISTS" said so

she thinks that's what the link says because her PERSONAL "GENETIC SCIENTISTS" said so
He, she or it has to be just jerking people around.

I am not sure. I have read lots of stuff that made me laugh and I thought----
NO ONE COULD BELIEVE THIS STUFF ------in fact the stuff I read when I was
but ten years old (or so) -----which was old islamo Nazi propaganda pamphlets
did elicit that very thought in my mind. Later on I found out that kids educated in Islamic lands believe it LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL----and so do some Texans and other hicks. ----even as adults. Later on---I found out that the silly stuff is taught in mosques

You said whites
You're a fucking retard. You said "Whites evolved from Black people" and the link doesn't make that claim. Now you don't even know what we were discussing. LOL
Reread my post. I just told you that link had nothing to do with anything other than where the mutation for white skin. If you havent heard its common knowledge whites came from Blacks I dont know what to tell you.

No one looks at you as a source of knowledge so you dont have to agree. Its scientific fact. Whites didn't come about until a gene mutation for light skin that occurred about 10K years ago and showed up in europe about 7K years ago.
You know everybody that sees the forum? Very impressive. Or delusional. So who is saying Cro Magnum man came from blacks?
I dont have to know everybody. I just know that you are clueless 99% of the time.

Scientists say cro magnum man came from Africa. The first europeans were Black. Makes sense especially with the proof that whites came from a genetic mutation 7K years ago.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online

"The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.
A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans."

there is no proof that "whites came from a single mutation" One would have to be utterly ignorant of the science of genetics to buy into that idiotic interpretation of a single base pair mutation a mere 7000 years ago Skin color is mediated
MULTIALLELIC -----it is not a single base pair thing. Lots of data gets grossly
misinterpreted in the rags you cite as professional journals. There are some
single base pair mutations that manifest as traits with significant prevalence in this
or that population------but SKIN COLOR is not one of them. You want to trace a trait------look to something like ----achondroplasia-----THAT one is a single base pair thing. Canavan's disease is another-----NOT SKIN COLOR
Go tell that to the genetic scientists that published the paper. Let me know how hard they laugh at you.

they don't laugh at me-------they are not "genetic scientists"----the people who came up with the single mutation 7000 years ago were scientists------the people who told you that 7000 years ago black societies turned white here and there
are idiots and you are an idiot for believing it
If you say so. Let me know when you can disprove it. I wont hold my breath.

You said whites
Reread my post. I just told you that link had nothing to do with anything other than where the mutation for white skin. If you havent heard its common knowledge whites came from Blacks I dont know what to tell you.

It is not "common knowledge" that "whites came from blacks"-----what is common
knowledge is that the progeniters of mankind developed in Africa-----so did orangutans

You said whites

knowledge is that the progeniters of mankind developed in Africa-----so did orangutans
My bad. Its common knowledge for intelligent people.

You said whites

ok---it if makes you feel better------fine with me-------GOD IS BLACK

You said whites

I know. Thats why the earliest civilizations represented god as being Black.

You said whites

sure-----ok if you wish to believe that. There were some American Indians who saw their "GOD" as a giant salmon

sure-----ok if you wish to believe that. There were some American Indians who saw their "GOD" as a giant salmon
Native Americans are not the earliest civilizations but nice try.

I did not say that they were the EARLIEST of civilizations I do not quibble about
EARLIEST-------it is a silly quibble since the development of man----is a CONTINUUM. ALL OF THE DEVELOPEMENT of life forms on the planet is a
CONTINUUM

I did not say that they were the EARLIEST of civilizations I do not quibble about
EARLIEST-------it is a silly quibble since the development of man----is a CONTINUUM. ALL OF THE DEVELOPEMENT of life forms on the planet is a
CONTINUUM
The problem is I did say the earliest of civilizations. My question is why you argued about it?

Forum List

Back