Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN's brilliant journalism: "Now comes the challenging part: What was their motive? Could it just have been anger at a party?"

How about Islam, dipshits. Fucking domestic terrorism.
That help?

Fucking idiots.

Don't you people understand, its the visceral hatred the people in this country keeps throwing at these muslims that is causing them to turn on you? Don't you know that every time you disrespect one, you insult them all? Don't you know this couple left behind a young child, because their pain was that great, something I'm certain was put upon them by the very people who are shocked now? Stop hating on these people and maybe you want see so many turn on you? ...but do get nervous, these mf's are getting crazy like the white men in this country....damn, maybe the thuggy nigga ain't so bad to be around after all, eh?
Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how ver precious and RETARDED. If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

All I am saying is that for this couple to go shit fucking crazy, I can bet its because of all the shit talk people are doing around them and they got pissed. The guy was BORN IN THIS COUNTRY, SOMETHING TURNED HIM CRAZY, YA THINK???????
Oh diddums. They hear 'shit talk around them' and then they plot and plan to butcher the people they live among and work with cos the got 'pissed'. Poor babies. That makes it all just fine and completely understandable then.
You know, I'm pretty annoyed that us infidels are called pigs and that as a woman I'm allegedly worth less than a man. As a non Muslim woman, I'm worth even less than one of their own. When should I go on the rampage?

Un didn't some white guy just a few days ago go on a rampage of sorts and killed 3 people? I don't recall you being snarky then, hater of muslim person?

Don't you people understand, its the visceral hatred the people in this country keeps throwing at these muslims that is causing them to turn on you? Don't you know that every time you disrespect one, you insult them all? Don't you know this couple left behind a young child, because their pain was that great, something I'm certain was put upon them by the very people who are shocked now? Stop hating on these people and maybe you want see so many turn on you? ...but do get nervous, these mf's are getting crazy like the white men in this country....damn, maybe the thuggy nigga ain't so bad to be around after all, eh?
Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how ver precious and RETARDED. If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

All I am saying is that for this couple to go shit fucking crazy, I can bet its because of all the shit talk people are doing around them and they got pissed. The guy was BORN IN THIS COUNTRY, SOMETHING TURNED HIM CRAZY, YA THINK???????
Oh diddums. They hear 'shit talk around them' and then they plot and plan to butcher the people they live among and work with cos the got 'pissed'. Poor babies. That makes it all just fine and completely understandable then.
You know, I'm pretty annoyed that us infidels are called pigs and that as a woman I'm allegedly worth less than a man. As a non Muslim woman, I'm worth even less than one of their own. When should I go on the rampage?

no no------remember the lesson of kindergarten-----STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS CAN NEVER HURT ME. We should get that
translated into Arabic-------and---make artistic signs-----and hand them out to muslims,
Lol. And hug them?

I would really like to know the background of that Saudi chick that was the wife
of the late FAROOQ She was in the car shooting at people with an AK???---
dressed up in------some kind of ASSAULT friendly clothing? Maybe she
made him NUTS .....poor guy. Women have a BIG influence on their husbands----
or so my hubby claims, So far it seems that the infant was left in the care
of Farooq's mom. She did not ask "hey kids----where you goin' " ?????
She did not notice assault rifles and pipe bombs stowed here and there in the
house? She did not notice that they left ARMED?

CNN's brilliant journalism: "Now comes the challenging part: What was their motive? Could it just have been anger at a party?"

That help?

Fucking idiots.

They were BORN HERE YOU IDIOT....clearly something caused this couple who clearly had this planned out, to leave this party, come back and kill, leaving a baby behind...do the math you moron

I first blamed this on a racist white militia....but my instinct should have kicked in and it almost did....when they said the victims were down...right away, I thought, gotta be a person of color, cause white murderers live to have a day in court, provided they don't kill themselves.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

Hey, your a senior chief? What part of the Navy are you from....boatswain?

Un didn't some white guy just a few days ago go on a rampage of sorts and killed 3 people? I don't recall you being snarky then, hater of muslim person?
So because I think 'hearing shit talk' is insufficient as an excuse to butcher people, I don't mind a white guy killing people? Good luck with that, you freaking eedjit.

I would really like to know the background of that Saudi chick that was the wife
of the late FAROOQ She was in the car shooting at people with an AK???---
dressed up in------some kind of ASSAULT friendly clothing? Maybe she
made him NUTS .....poor guy. Women have a BIG influence on their husbands----
or so my hubby claims, So far it seems that the infant was left in the care
of Farooq's mom. She did not ask "hey kids----where you goin' " ?????
She did not notice assault rifles and pipe bombs stowed here and there in the
house? She did not notice that they left ARMED?
Friends, family, fellow mosque goers, they never notice anything. The perps are allegedly ALWAYS kind, 'normal' people, who are 'devout'. And then, invariably, we find they were becoming more devout prior to their butchery, and often following the Friday sermon. How strange.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

They were BORN HERE YOU IDIOT....clearly something caused this couple who clearly had this planned out, to leave this party, come back and kill, leaving a baby behind...do the math you moron
You already told us the reason. The poor babies 'heard shit', and, according to you, insult one, you insult them all, then they just have to go on a killing spree. Thanks for your insight.

I first blamed this on a racist white militia....but my instinct should have kicked in and it almost did....when they said the victims were down...right away, I thought, gotta be a person of color, cause white murderers live to have a day in court, provided they don't kill themselves.
You're right, of course. The police should have made them tea and biscuits, and hugged them. Poor dears.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

You already told us the reason. The poor babies 'heard shit', and, according to you, insult one, you insult them all, then they just have to go on a killing spree. Thanks for your insight.

Pardon me - but, have we met? "Insult one, you insult them all" came out of someone else's keyboard. Senile much? Don't worry - I think that's covered under that wonderful Obamacare you have.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

I am not sure if I read it on the net-----or I dreamed it last night-----did someone say that FAROOQ got angry because he was offered a ham sandwich at the
Christmas party?

Do people not have a right to hate whomever they want to hate? -----

That help?

Fucking idiots.

Pardon me - but, have we met? "Insult one, you insult them all" came out of someone else's keyboard. Senile much? Don't worry - I think that's covered under that wonderful Obamacare you have.
I'm responding to Tiggered. And I'm not a recipient of Obamacare.

White folks are smart enough to surrender.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

My apologies.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

Another terrorism denier. Idiots like you really need to wake up. Seriously.

That help?

Fucking idiots.

My apologies.
No worries.
Do you have Tigerred on ignore? I'm wondering if posters have someone on ignore it looks as though something directed at them is directed at the post before. I only ask because someone on another thread kept getting angry thinking I was addressing them. Maybe I should be hitting quote instead of reply, but that's annoying on an iPad.

Christian goes mad with a gun - mental problems, work problems etc
Muslim goes mad with a gun - terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back