Muslim Refugees in America Demand Halal School Menu

[Watch] Muslim Refugees in America Demand Halal School Menu | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

You come to our country and we have to CHANGE our way of life.. I think it has to be other way around and if you don't like it nobody is stopping you from going back to your own damn country

FUCK them and their "demand" :up:

there once was a time when immigrants, LEGAL ONES, come to this country and assimilated, they left their old shit behind so they could start a NEW LIFE in the land of dreams come true..., not any more, the scum like libertraitors come to change America !!

fuck'em..!! go back to your country and change it. :up:

It seems to me that it would be easier for them to merely pack a lunch, like many of us did as kids.

Schools should not even be in the business of providing food. They're there to educate, not to be a catering service.

That being said...

The current state of our failing restaurant service (I mean "schools") to educate, they might as well offer up menus to students that can satisfy muslims, vegans, carnivores, and every other special taste since few of the students who graduate will be qualified to do much more than wait on tables themselves.

Reminds me of a line from the old Barney Miller show, when Capt. Miller had to go to jail for contempt of court,

one of the suspects being held at the station says to him,

...tell 'em you keep kosher, you'll eat better...

I fail to see the problem.

Many schools provide Kosher meals for their Jewish students.
Halal is basically the same thing. .. :cool:

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool in my area that do it.

halal=bullshit, eat what is served or eat bacon. :up: .... :lmao:

I sort of lean to your sentiment.

I'm tired of every minority community being sucked up to by public entities and corporate organizations.

This is AMERICA, integrate and assimilate or GTFO.

If you don't want to eat the pizza because it has pork based pepperoni on it, take the pepperoni off or pack a lunch. Ninety-Five percent of us should not have to even hear about the food issues of a religious/ethnic/dietary minority.

I'm still pissed that out of 12 MRE's in a box there are 2 "vegetarian" meals that are instantly thrown away because no one wants them.

The Cheese Tortellini isn't all that bad if you heat it up, but the least they can do is put cheese spread in with it rather than peanut butter.

WTF!

they can gfts all day long.. but no menu of pork for them

-Geaux

Matter of fact- Wonder how this chic is doing these days? maybe she can fry them up some breakfast.

[youtube]htshvId51UE[/youtube]

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool in my area that do it.

Your standard of English suggests you don't know any schools at all.
However, why bother with schools as an example when the white house kitchen had to be Jewified to keep America's pimps happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdfu8d4om8]Koshering the White House Kitchen for Hanukkah - YouTube[/ame]

However, why bother with schools as an example when the white house kitchen had to be Jewified to keep America's pimps happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdfu8d4om8]Koshering the White House Kitchen for Hanukkah - YouTube[/ame]

They are feeding a boat load of cut-throat Jewish lawyers labeled politicians is why. Screw em, bring on the fired chicken, mustard greens, mud beans and corn bread.

-Geaux

They are feeding a boat load of cut-throat Jewish lawyers labeled politicians is why. Screw em, bring on the fired chicken, mustard greens, mud beans and corn bread.

-Geaux

Serious question: is any of that NOT Kosher?

halal=bullshit, eat what is served or eat bacon. :up: .... :lmao:

I sort of lean to your sentiment.

I'm tired of every minority community being sucked up to by public entities and corporate organizations.

This is AMERICA, integrate and assimilate or GTFO.

If you don't want to eat the pizza because it has pork based pepperoni on it, take the pepperoni off or pack a lunch. Ninety-Five percent of us should not have to even hear about the food issues of a religious/ethnic/dietary minority.

I'm still pissed that out of 12 MRE's in a box there are 2 "vegetarian" meals that are instantly thrown away because no one wants them.

The Cheese Tortellini isn't all that bad if you heat it up, but the least they can do is put cheese spread in with it rather than peanut butter.

WTF!

And every school district I have known of offers up menus at least a week ahead. Can't have what they are serving, bring a lunch.
What makes me think the complaints come from parents of kids on reduced or free lunch programs?

Forum List

Back