Muslim rapist released from jail because of the corona virus kills his accuser

I don't see any connection between this guy's religion, if he actually has one, and this whole sad story. I'm a local, and I'm trying figure out what happened, as this man apparently was going back and forth between Maryland and Virginia. This is very easy to do. Prince George's County, Maryland, and Alexandria, Virginia, are separated by the Potomac River, and are connected by a bridge on the Beltway. But they are two separate jurisdictions in two different states.

A judge in Alexandria could not have known that this guy would go home to Greenbelt, Md., and commit another crime a month later. The Commonwealth's Attorney in Alexandria stated that he did not know of the Maryland charges and would have tried to revoke this guy's bond if he had known. Then this guy was released in Maryland and crossed into Virginia again and shot this woman.

The various jurisdictions do not coordinate very well at times. Virginia LEOs have no jurisdiction in Maryland, and vice versa. It is difficult to spot offenders who skip around among various jurisdictions, even with modern databases. And both of these states border on the District of Columbia, so add that to the mix. I bet that these foul-ups occur pretty often.

I'm wondering if this story was published by a paper in New York just because the offender has a Middle Eastern-sounding name, and whether this thread was created solely on this basis. If this offenders name was John Smith, would this story have been chosen for publication?
..you are out of your mind if you think the MSM is anti-muslim...they are anti--white-----24/7 WHITE this WHITE that

"anti-white" what? White supremacist? White nationalist? Finish it.

I wish that we Americans could have an intelligent discussion about racial issues. I mean sit down at the round table and actually talk to each other, and even better, LISTEN to each other. When you grow up in an all-white suburb, as I did, you might hear stories on the news about something happening in some far-off place like Mississippi, but it might as well be on Mars. But we live in the information age now, and people carry around cell phones equipped with cameras, and have avenues for telling stories of what has happened to them in their lives, so we have become more aware of what others have experienced and aware that there is a problem. Why not address it intelligently, thoughtfully, and with consideration for other people's humanity?
hahahahahhaaha__ I grew up in a mostly black hood' with only black friends--I've said this many times before
....why do we need to talk about racial issues when there is not a problem of racism?
..allow me to put it another way:
the HUGE/much LARGER problem is blacks murdering each other and graduating at lower rates--SO I ask you--how come we don't have a discussion on those FACTS!!!???--you know why?? they would scream RACISM

You are just going to continue to deny that there is a problem. This denial is typical of right-wingers on a wide range of issues. If black people have problems, I am sure that they discuss them, and white folks will discuss the problems we have, but should we discuss these things by race at all, rather than the conditions that produce them? Or maybe we should have two discussion groups, one white and one black. The white group can discuss black-on-black crime, and the black group can discuss white-on-white crime. Then they can get together and trade ideas.

It's amazing how many whites have suddenly become so interested in black-on-black crime. This is a very new phenomenon. It seems like a smokescreen; another attempt at deflection. It's evident on USMB. All the hand-wringing about Chicago, by people who you can bet do not live any where near Chicago, perhaps hundreds of miles away, and never set foot in that city. Yet no worrying about West Virginia, ravaged by poverty and opioid addiction.

This is criminal, and sends out a chilling message to all rape survivors.

At the very least, this woman should have been provided 24/7 police protection while this maggot was out of prison.

I don't see any connection between this guy's religion, if he actually has one, and this whole sad story. I'm a local, and I'm trying figure out what happened, as this man apparently was going back and forth between Maryland and Virginia. This is very easy to do. Prince George's County, Maryland, and Alexandria, Virginia, are separated by the Potomac River, and are connected by a bridge on the Beltway. But they are two separate jurisdictions in two different states.

A judge in Alexandria could not have known that this guy would go home to Greenbelt, Md., and commit another crime a month later. The Commonwealth's Attorney in Alexandria stated that he did not know of the Maryland charges and would have tried to revoke this guy's bond if he had known. Then this guy was released in Maryland and crossed into Virginia again and shot this woman.

The various jurisdictions do not coordinate very well at times. Virginia LEOs have no jurisdiction in Maryland, and vice versa. It is difficult to spot offenders who skip around among various jurisdictions, even with modern databases. And both of these states border on the District of Columbia, so add that to the mix. I bet that these foul-ups occur pretty often.

I'm wondering if this story was published by a paper in New York just because the offender has a Middle Eastern-sounding name, and whether this thread was created solely on this basis. If this offenders name was John Smith, would this story have been chosen for publication?
..you are out of your mind if you think the MSM is anti-muslim...they are anti--white-----24/7 WHITE this WHITE that

I wish that we Americans could have an intelligent discussion about racial issues. I mean sit down at the round table and actually talk to each other, and even better, LISTEN to each other. When you grow up in an all-white suburb, as I did, you might hear stories on the news about something happening in some far-off place like Mississippi, but it might as well be on Mars. But we live in the information age now, and people carry around cell phones equipped with cameras, and have avenues for telling stories of what has happened to them in their lives, so we have become more aware of what others have experienced and aware that there is a problem. Why not address it intelligently, thoughtfully, and with consideration for other people's humanity?

Racism is not the problem.

Until the great majority of the people understand that it will continued to be used by the race baiters to bring down America.

Last edited:

Until the great majority of the people understand that it will continued to be used by the race baiters to bring down America.

Distinguish between people who discuss racial issues intelligently and with respect, and "race baiters." I am not part of the movement that seeks to silence all discussion of controversial issues and all voices of people who actually are or were involved. History is not being destroyed by adding more perspectives to it.

hahahahahhaaha__ I grew up in a mostly black hood' with only black friends--I've said this many times before
....why do we need to talk about racial issues when there is not a problem of racism?
..allow me to put it another way:
the HUGE/much LARGER problem is blacks murdering each other and graduating at lower rates--SO I ask you--how come we don't have a discussion on those FACTS!!!???--you know why?? they would scream RACISM

You are just going to continue to deny that there is a problem. This denial is typical of right-wingers on a wide range of issues. If black people have problems, I am sure that they discuss them, and white folks will discuss the problems we have, but should we discuss these things by race at all, rather than the conditions that produce them? Or maybe we should have two discussion groups, one white and one black. The white group can discuss black-on-black crime, and the black group can discuss white-on-white crime. Then they can get together and trade ideas.

It's amazing how many whites have suddenly become so interested in black-on-black crime. This is a very new phenomenon. It seems like a smokescreen; another attempt at deflection. It's evident on USMB. All the hand-wringing about Chicago, by people who you can bet do not live any where near Chicago, perhaps hundreds of miles away, and never set foot in that city. Yet no worrying about West Virginia, ravaged by poverty and opioid addiction.
PROVE there is a problem or you are just babbling
PROVE now!
here's my proof:

I would only disagree in this sense. Racism is the problem. Anti White racism. Drummed up by the far left racists, fueled by the anarchists and marxists the hatred of the white man to be blamed for every problem all non whites face has form.

The far left has expertly redefined "racism" as only whites oppressing others whereas any attacks on whites are simply justified by lies and false representations of history that have nothing to do with the responsibilities of today's issues.

The left is doing what it always does. Separate people based on race and class, encourage them to attack one another and now they have had 30 years being in the seats of power in our education system to poison an entire generation of morons and new racists pretending their racism is justified in any attack they carry out.

This is as it has always been for the left. To tear down this country's morality and common ethics to seize power by dividing people based on the most carnal of emotions.

Forum List

Back