Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

The message from this meeting: Such persecution is un-Islamic. Nearly 1,400 years ago, the Prophet Muhammad directed the preparation of a governing outline for an Islamic state, the Charter of Medina. It was named for the city in Arabia where Muhammad had taken refuge.

At the time, Medina was inhabited by various tribes and religious groups, and the charter mandated peaceful coexistence and religious freedom for all.

"Today we need to re-publicize this document," says Recep Senturk, an Islamic scholar from Istanbul's Fatih University, who was among those in Morocco. "Especially when we see that the minority rights are violated. Those people who are involved in terror activities, they are misusing the name of Islam and misusing the name of the Prophet Muhammad to justify their evil actions."

What is your mission lady? To deny that ANY Muslims are good people?

of course not-----you are engaging in a desire to claim victimhood either for
yourself or vicariously
Nope. I won't be a victim of your hate. I don't buy your position. That is the anti-thesis of victimhood whereas you feel at the mercy of evil ones. The victim is you.

It really angers you that you can't make me hate Muslims the way you do.

I don't practice the religion of Islam, AND I don't condemn people who do.

The message from this meeting: Such persecution is un-Islamic. Nearly 1,400 years ago, the Prophet Muhammad directed the preparation of a governing outline for an Islamic state, the Charter of Medina. It was named for the city in Arabia where Muhammad had taken refuge.

At the time, Medina was inhabited by various tribes and religious groups, and the charter mandated peaceful coexistence and religious freedom for all.

"Today we need to re-publicize this document," says Recep Senturk, an Islamic scholar from Istanbul's Fatih University, who was among those in Morocco. "Especially when we see that the minority rights are violated. Those people who are involved in terror activities, they are misusing the name of Islam and misusing the name of the Prophet Muhammad to justify their evil actions."

I got news for you-------MEDINA was called YATHRIB----before muhummad attacked it and engaged in mass murder and pillage and enslavement-----
He then elaborated a "TREATY" type document which was nothing more than
a surrender to the SUPREMACY OF ISLAM------by the time his stinking corpse had
cooled-------there was not a jew left in Yathrib--------a city that had been PREDOMINANTLY jewish for about 1000 years preceding the inception of islam.
Today-----jews cannot set foot in the city that holds hundreds of thousands of
jewish dead and untold ----STUFF IN THE GROUND-------in the form of buried
documents and artifacts. -------both that city and the "treaty" which protected
the "RIGHTS of non muslims" is nothing more than an AUSCHWITZ made legal
by the NUREMBURG LAWS. You have endorsed a movement to recharge
something like the NUREMBURG LAWS as A NOBLE ENDEAVOR.
Teach your children well. While you are at it-----let them know how many
NON MUSLIMS live in Medina-----land of equality as per MUHUMMAD

I don't practice the religion of Islam, AND I don't condemn people who do.

neither do I. I do not condemn Germans either-----just those who practice Nazism and adulate ADOLF HITLER and his NUREMBURG LAWS. either you are very naïve-----or a liar

today-------not a single Christian or hindu or Zoroastrian or Jew CAN SET FOOT
IN MEDINA--------muhummad so mandated on his deathbed-------sheeeesh---
have you ever learned anything?. Muhummad did not "take refuge in medina---aka YATHRIB------he attacked, murdered, pillaged and enslaved and accomplished a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE of all those who refused his
"religion"----------you chose a terrific cause

AKA -- Muslims and Dhimmi.

This sounds more like publicity to me in alignment with the classic Islamic practice of saying one thing to their own and something else entirely to the infidels. This is merely an attempt to give the appearance of something with no real heart behind it.

Kind of like the CAIR press conference.....Public relations as they lawyered up the families of the islamofacist scum..

My last question to DHARA------do you think that noble Moroccan summit
meeting will demand the OPENING of Medina to people descended from
some of the communities that once lived there----other than jews there were
some Christians and Zoroastrians------ where they will enjoy rights EQUAL
to those of muslims?

You go ahead and make your mission to wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the earth. Maybe it fulfills some Christian prophecy for you

you continue to lie. Do you believe that Christians and Jews and hindus have
agenda of DESTROYING ISLAM?
You continue to slander an entire religion and every human being who practices Islam.

you continue to lie------and evade simple apt questions-------does my mention of
the PACT OMAR constitute slander ???
Listen lady. You seem to have ONE purpose and that is, to make me want to hate ALL Muslims even when there is evidence that some Muslims want to protect reliigous minorities in their countries.

I will not be moved to hate by you.

you have already demonstrated that you are moved to DECEIT

The rise of ISIS and other Muslim extremist groups in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia has brought horrific persecution of non-Muslims — Christians, Jews and other religious minorities. Now, a group of Islamic scholars, Muslim leaders and government ministers from Muslim-majority countries has promised to work together to protect those minorities, saying Islam forbids religious persecution.

More than 100 countries were represented at the gathering of Muslim leaders in Marrakech this week, sponsored by the Moroccan government and the Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, an organization led by Islamic scholar Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah.

One of the organizers, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf from the United States, says the meeting had one focus: the plight of religious minorities in Muslim lands.

"We have people being enslaved into sexual slavery," he told NPR from Marrakech. "We have Christian churches that have been there for long before Islam was in these lands, that are being destroyed. And we have Jews in Yemen, one of the oldest Jewish communities, now the very existence of which is threatened."

While some prominent Muslim leaders belittle the plight of non-Muslims in their countries, those who came to this meeting heard testimony from other faith leaders about the conditions in their countries.
Getting Started

The organizer, bin Bayyah himself, said in the past that contributions to jihadi fighters count as charity and that Muslims should support Hamas financially. He was also former vice chairman of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, which in 2004 issued a fatwa imposing a “duty on every able Muslim in and outside of Iraq” to carry out and support attacks on American soldiers.

The conference also seemed to be very concerned with Islam’s reputation, rather than securing the rights of victims of oppression.
“Muslims have to show that certain events which are happening under the guise of Islam are driven or prompted by considerations which have nothing to do with religion,” King Mohammed said in his statement

Abdullah bin Bayyah | Clarion Project

worry not---JROC-----Dhara has ASSURED us that the muslim scholars will repudiate
the stink and filth of the PACT OF OMAR and the "MECCAN CONSTITUTION"---once they get a whiff of them

Do you mean the Pact of Umar? Is it even practiced in Islamic countries today?

yes-----deatails of that filth are still on the books in countries like Yemen-----
not much practiced because there is virtually no one left upon whom to
impose it. Muslim children are still taught in many lands that the pact,
having been authored by the direct heir of Muhummad is HOLY and
everyone who ever lived under it was deleriously happy. The few jews
who live in Yemen are STILL dhimmis by contract. It is clear that the ISIS
people seemed to have AUTOMATICALLY with or without the agreement
of the YAZIDIS----imposed its details as much as they could manage-----have
you been conscious this past year? North Sudan still holds enslaved
Christian children as per the PACT OF OMAR-----in all its holiness and allah
endorsed glory. No doubt you are ecstatic that muslim leaders seek to REVIVE
its endlessly JUST provisions

You go ahead and make your mission to wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the earth. Maybe it fulfills some Christian prophecy for you

You continue to slander an entire religion and every human being who practices Islam.

you continue to lie------and evade simple apt questions-------does my mention of
Listen lady. You seem to have ONE purpose and that is, to make me want to hate ALL Muslims even when there is evidence that some Muslims want to protect reliigous minorities in their countries.

Bullshit. I call it as I see it. I've read MANY of your posts and they are ALL negative about Islam and Musllims.

They don't give a shit. All Muslims are evil.

There are some people for whom "ignore" is the best (rational) option ;)

It seems the Pact of Umar came about during the Islamic expansion in the Middle Ages, as a means to co-exist with other religions. Of course it wasn't "fair" by standards of today (but hey - since when do these people make that distinction?) but they had a hell of a lot more rights and protections than they did in Christendom of that era. According to one source - if they joined the army and fought along side Muslims, they were freed of the pact. Compared to today - it sucked to be a religious minority anywhere in the world.

Other than probably ISIS - does any country actually practice this?

They don't give a shit. All Muslims are evil.

There are some people for whom "ignore" is the best (rational) option ;)

It seems the Pact of Umar came about during the Islamic expansion in the Middle Ages, as a means to co-exist with other religions. Of course it wasn't "fair" by standards of today (but hey - since when do these people make that distinction?) but they had a hell of a lot more rights and protections than they did in Christendom of that era. According to one source - if they joined the army and fought along side Muslims, they were freed of the pact. Compared to today - it sucked to be a religious minority anywhere in the world.

Other than probably ISIS - does any country actually practice this?
Pray that I develop tireless patience with bigots.

Bullshit. I call it as I see it. I've read MANY of your posts and they are ALL negative about Islam and Musllims.

wrong again ------I have cited the negative aspects of Islamic law in reference to
non muslims------I have never either implied or stated explicitly that ALL MUSLIMS
are bad. You are a disgusting liar

Forum List

Back