Muslim groups put up "Jesus is a Muslim" billboards

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

I seem to recall liberals throwing limp wristed tantrums when mormons would do posthumous baptisms. Will they be outraged here?

Don't count on it.

Muslim groups put up "Jesus is a Muslim" billboards

Hey, freedom of speech and all that.

Obviously, there will be a counter billboard movement with "Jesus loves pork, the other white meat."

Maybe the entrepreneur will place them next to each other.

I gotta love the hypocrisy of libs. They'll say something like "Jesus was gay" or something and then they something with extreme reverence about Mohammed. THey ALWAYS call him "The Prophet Mohammed" at a minimum. I've even seen liberals to the PBUH after the name, but never ever ever do that for any other prophet like Moses, etc.. It's because liberals are such pansies who pee their little pants at the thought of offended muslims.

I've seen so many people lately throwing around "liberal" like it's the Worst Possible Insult Ever. Oh no! My life is ruined!

In truth, it's more like when little Georgie (the kid who always smelled like poop) called you a boogerhead during recess.

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

I'll do you one better. There is no proof Jesus existed.

Brave liberal, why don't you go tell that to muslims, and as well tell them that Mohammed never existed? Coward.

The only reason you mock christians is because you know they wont kill you.

Muslims might be marginally more intelligent than liberals because the Koran is full of references to Jesus.

Brave liberal, why don't you go tell that to muslims, and as well tell them that Mohammed never existed? Coward.

Mohammed did exist. He was just a guy that heard voices like most people that claim to be prophets do. I dont mock Christians unless they try to tell me how I should be praying to a God that started off as a harvest fable. Never had a Muslim try and force me to do anything. Religion is man made. There is a god but he/she is nothing like what most nutcases claim.

Muslims might be marginally more intelligent than liberals because the Koran is full of references to Jesus.

Thats because they bought into the myth of Jesus as well. You should really try and figure out why the people that wrote about Jesus did so after he died and no one can find them either.

Mohammed did exist. He was just a guy that heard voices like most people that claim to be prophets do. I dont mock Christians unless they try to tell me how I should be praying to a God that started off as a harvest fable. Never had a Muslim try and force me to do anything. Religion is man made. There is a god but he/she is nothing like what most nutcases claim.
Really, muslims have never told you to do or force you do do something or not something?

So why don't you draw a picture of mohammed and put your full name and address and post it online?

COWARD.

As the first article explains, Muslims view almost all important Biblical figures--including Jesus, Moses, and Abraham--as Muslims. I think it is a bit inaccurate and misleading to use the term like that, given that "Muslim" has an entirely different connotation in the U.S. than its actual meaning ("submitter," I believe, with "Islam" meaning "willfull submission to the will of God"). However, it's certainly a good way to bring attention to the group's message, which seems to be that today's Christians aren't really following Christ.

That being said, putting these billboards up during Lent is insensitive. You'd think Muslims in a non-Muslim country would know when Christian Ramadan is.

Really, muslims have never told you to do or force you do do something or not something?

So why don't you draw a picture of mohammed and put your full name and address and post it online?

COWARD.

Why would I be a rude retard like you and do something like that? You think that makes you tough?

Islam came into being 600 years after Jesus died.
There was no Muslims during Jesus time.
Some people are such idiots.

Forum List

Back