Muslim College Student sitting on “Diversity and Inclusion” group tweets out curses and death wishes to Jews

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Some faculty are demanding that the Administration put out a statement condemning the antisemitic student’s rants, as to allow them to stand enables a toxic, anti-Jew environment on campus.

The irony of this Jew-hating student serving as the “student senator” on the Diversity and Inclusion Committee goes without saying. She should be discharged from her position, and a strong condemnation should be forthcoming from the Administration.

Antisemitism is getting very bad in college campuses, and it needs to be broadly condemned.

And before you leftists say her profanity-laced death wishes has nothing to do with antisemitism, she also tweeted out “curse the Jews!” in Arabic.

It’s okay, The Left would never hold Muslims accountable for tolerance and the self-hating, secular Jews in America will only complain so much because they don’t want to be left out.

Ever since diversity and inclusion became a part of our regular vocabulary racism and hatred have skyrocketed.

On her twitter page,
FGedRESUUAQInJS

It’s okay, The Left would never hold Muslims accountable for tolerance and the self-hating, secular Jews in America will only complain so much because they don’t want to be left out.
Yup. Their liberalism trumps their Judaism. And add in that Muslims are now one of the protected minorities, and the odds of people taking a firm stand against Muslims who spew anti-Jew venom is pretty low.

Spoiled rich kids wanting attention from their emotionally distant parents. The more radicle and off the wall they are the more attention they get. I found most are not serious about the issues they're active in.

Wow. USC is worse than I thought. The article below not only shares why Jew-hatred is masquerading as anti-Zionism, but how a Jewish student serving on the student body was bullied into resigning because she supports Israel.

Spoiled rich kids wanting attention from their emotionally distant parents. The more radicle and off the wall they are the more attention they get. I found most are not serious about the issues they're active in.
As a Jew, I am sensitive to the anti-Jew sentiment being allowed to ferment on college campuses. These young students will be making policies in 20 years, and they are being brainwashed to hate Jews.

In the article I just posted, the author also noted that all sorts of phobias are condemned - homophobia, Islamaphobia, etc. - and that the only phobia allowed is Zionaphobia.

Wow. USC is worse than I thought. The article below not only shares why Jew-hatred is masquerading as anti-Zionism, but how a Jewish student serving on the student body was bullied into resigning because she supports Israel.

Wow! That Muslim antisemite actually said she supports the Hamas wish that Jews would all gather in Israel so it would be more expedient to kill them all.

Did you know that Trump - you know, the guy the liberals say is antisemitic - issued an EO that federal funds would be withheld from universities that allow Jew-hate to flourish? He wanted it be permanent legislation, but the Democrats wouldn’t vote for it. They said it would be infringing on the rights of Muslims to express their opinions about Israel and Jews.

Forum List

Back