Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

You don't think at all. You're ruled by your emotions, and you only have two: Rage and hatred.

Seek professional help.

Your "facts" are press releases from HAMAS. Since you share their hatred of Jews, you don't question them; you just repeat what you're told.

You're a Nazi. That's not hyperbole. You support Hitler's goals.
So you have no argument, and nothing but name-calling.... I mean, it's kind of sad, but it is what it is.

I’m aware that some was paid for, some was confiscated under absentee landowner laws designed to take land from Palestinians who weren’t allowed to return or confiscated by tbe state for other purposes…and some is in jurisdictional dispute.

Did the Palestinians who were expelled, receive payment?
THAT is your response? I point out that when the Arabs drove out the Jews - close to a million of them - they didn’t pay ONE single Jew any compensation whatsoever, while Jews paid Arabs in Israel 10x the value for their land…. your answer is: well, not all the Arabs were paid. How about the fact that NO Jews were paid at all?

Once again, even when the Arabs’ treatment of Jews is worse than the converse, you default right back to defending the Arabs.

And finally, while your compassion goes all out to the Muslims, who lost their land, where is your sympathy for the Jews who lost so much more? Land is one thing, but what about watching your parents, your children, your siblings marched away to their deaths, and you yourself starved to such a point that you suffer physical ailments the rest of your life? (My grandfather was one such man - major digestive problems until the day he died. His first wife and son were murdered.)

If your answer is to acknowledge that what happened to the Jews was horrible, but that doesn’t mean the Palestinians should have to lose their homes, that against shows that while you sympathize that Jews were murdered by the millioms and the survivors were left not only homeless, but without their family, your primary concern goes to those who lost only their homes.

So what is YOUR answer to what to do with these suffering Jews, the ones who survived horrors you can’t even dream of? NOBODY IN THE WORLD WANTED THEM, including America. The logical answer was to take their ancestral homeland, divide it, but the Arabs rejected it. The Arabs, time has shown since, will reject ANY two-state solution. Although Arabs have 22 Muslim countries, they simply do not want a single Jew country to exist.

Last edited:
THAT is your response? I point out that when the Arabs drove out the Jews - close to a million of them - they didn’t pay ONE single Jew any compensation whatsoever, while Jews paid Arabs in Israel 10x the value for their land…. your answer is: well, not all the Arabs were paid. How about the fact that NO Jews were paid at all?

Once again, even when the Arabs’ treatment of Jews is worse than the converse, you default right back to defending the Arabs.

And finally, while your compassion goes all out to the Muslims, who lost their land, where is your sympathy for the Jews who lost so much more? Land is one thing, but what about watching your parents, your children, your siblings marched away to their deaths, and you yourself starved to such a point that you suffer physical ailments the rest of your life? (My grandfather was one such man - major digestive problems until the day he died. His first wife and son were murdered.)

If your answer is to acknowledge that what happened to the Jews was horrible, but that doesn’t mean the Palestinians should have to lose their homes, that against shows that while you sympathize that Jews were murdered by the millioms and the survivors were left not only homeless, but without their family, your primary concern goes to those who lost only their homes.

So what is YOUR answer to what to do with these suffering Jews, the ones who survived horrors you can’t even dream of? NOBODY IN THE WORLD WANTED THEM, including America. The logical answer was to take their ancestral homeland, divide it, but the Arabs rejected it. The Arabs, time has shown since, will reject ANY two-state solution. Although Arabs have 22 Muslim countries, they simply do not want a single Jew country to exist.

The Arabs didn't have anything to do with the Holocaust. In fact, 12,000 Palestinians signed up for the British Army to fight the Axis. If your argument was Germany or her allies owed Europe's Jewry compensation, I'm totally with you. The Palestinians were picked on because they were weak.

No, stealing Palestinian Land was not "logical". It was a bit of religious zealotry, which is pretty much the opposite of logical. Logical would be to find a place where they weren't stealing someone else's land because a magic fairy in the sky said so.

The double standards are driven by antisemitism. There is no other possible explanation for it.

As to WHY the antisemitism, this is usually due to being resentful over one's low status in life. All the canards of antisemitism emphasize imaginary Jewish control, secretiveness, selfishness and manipulativeness over those who are not Jewish and that appeals mostly to disgruntled individuals who are looking for a target to blame for their own sense of worthlessness.

Healthy, well adjusted individuals simply do not fall for it, and so are able to be fair instead of so obviously prejudicial.

I am on a computer today now so i can post links like i said i would so AS PROMISED here is the video footage i was speaking of where you clearly can see the citizens fighting back against the police in Israel because they have had enough of this bullshit forced vaccinations of their government violating their human rights and murdering them.they understand their government is out to kill them so they are smart and fighting back.:thup:

This is going around all over the world in many countries but the citizens of Israel and Australia have it the worst. there have been citizens of Israel come out and make videos of it talking about how bad things are there. kudos to these brave citizens of Israel fighting back against their evil government and asshole police officers forcing them with vaccines,Im proud of them.:thup:If i was in their shoes,I would be right alongside with them, I would go out fighting same as them,i sure as fuck would not take it lying down,I would kill some police officers and take some of them out first before they successfully put the kill shot in my body to kill me off. they are also fighting back big time in Austraila as well,the citizens in Australia and Israel i am very proud of for standing up to their evil rulers. :thup:

My heart goes out to the citizens of both of these countries,they have it really bad.

go to the 2:45 mark and watch it all the way to the 3:55 mark,the rest of the stuff they talk about after that is all irrelevent and immaterial,

Last edited:
No, stealing Palestinian Land was not "logical".
You can pause there for a moment.

That land was not stolen. It was taken from the Ottoman empire, who wanted to murder every man, woman, and child on the planet who didn't want to be a part of the caliphate. This included their Central power allies, who were merely put on the back burner for being momentarily useful.

We had to murder so many Ottoman cultists that they eventually gave up and surrendered and stopped murdering us and stopped trying to steal land for their evil caliphate.

So no, that land was not "stolen".

So, are you saying he shouldn't be allowed to say the truth?
I'm saying if you have nothing to add to a conversation but childish insults, you should really not embarrass yourself.

The double standards are driven by antisemitism. There is no other possible explanation for it.

Actually, there are a lot of explanations, most of which have shown up on this thread. The difference between the Zionists and everyone else who ever did a bad thing in this world is that they are effectively US clients. Israel couldn't exist without the United States.

As to WHY the antisemitism, this is usually due to being resentful over one's low status in life. All the canards of antisemitism emphasize imaginary Jewish control, secretiveness, selfishness and manipulativeness over those who are not Jewish and that appeals mostly to disgruntled individuals who are looking for a target to blame for their own sense of worthlessness.

Again, works on the assumption that the Zionists are being "Secretive" They aren't. They are right out there, threatening members of Congress. Look how much money they spent trying to beat members of the squad, like having a whopping four members of Congress that criticze Israel would be the worst thing ever.

You guys say that Israel gets special scrutiny. I think they get special indulgence. Do you think we'd put up with a South Korean or German lobby like AIPAC? Not for a second.

Healthy, well adjusted individuals simply do not fall for it, and so are able to be fair instead of so obviously prejudicial.

Frankly, I don't see the Zionist supporters as being well-adjusted. At least not the ones who post on this thread.

You can pause there for a moment.

That land was not stolen. It was taken from the Ottoman empire, who wanted to murder every man, woman, and child on the planet who didn't want to be a part of the caliphate. This included their Central power allies, who were merely put on the back burner for being momentarily useful.

Where the fuck did you learn this bullshit at? The Ottoman's were INCREDIBLY tolerant even when it was an empire on the ascent, which is why after three centuries of Ottoman Rule of the Balkans, Christians remained the majority religion in Greece, Romania, etc. The fact is, the Ottoman Empire was a bastion of tolerance, allowing Christians, (Orthodox and Coptic,) Zoroastrians, Jews, Druze, Yazidis and other religious minorities to flourish.

Compare that to Christian Europe, which had nearly no tolerance for non-Christians, and a long history of Christians killing each other.

By World War I, the Ottoman Empire was the "Sick Man of Europe", where other powers were squabbling over how to steal their possessions for their empires.

Now, here's the thing. The lands taken from the Ottomans after WWI were predominantly Arab, and Arabs were incited to revolt against the Ottomans with the promise they would get their own countries. But of course, the British were talking out of both sides of their mouths, also promising the land to Europe's Jewry.

We had to murder so many Ottoman cultists that they eventually gave up and surrendered and stopped murdering us and stopped trying to steal land for their evil caliphate.

So no, that land was not "stolen".

Um, wait, who is "We", Paleface? The United States never really fought the Ottoman Empire directly. Most of the fighting against the Ottomans was done by the British, which means it was done by poor Indians who got drafted into the British Army and forced to fight. Not to mention the ultimate in stupidity, the Galipoli campaign.

Franky, toppling the Ottoman Empire was one of the dumber things we did, because at least they maintained some level of stability in the region.

Amazing Archaeological Discoveries Affirm Jewish Claim to Land

A 2,000-year-old, second-Temple-era clay seal the size of a coin and a 1,500-year-old stamp, discovered within weeks of each other, have thrilled the Israeli archaeological world and further prove Israel’s historical Jewish claim to Jerusalem.

The cartouche—or seal—never before seen by the public, is the size of the modern New Israeli Shekel coin and bears the Aramaic inscriptions “it is pure” and a two-letter abbreviation for the name of God.

It was discovered near the Robinson’s Arch at the southwestern corner of the Temple Mount. Archaeologists say the soil layer above the Herodian road where the seal was found dates to the first century B.C.

Two weeks after the seal was displayed to the public, archaeologists continued to dig up breathtaking proofs of the ancient and never-severed connection between the Jewish people and the land of Israel. They found a tiny 1,500-year-old stamp near the city of Akko, bearing the image of the seven-branched Temple menorah. The stamp was used to identify baked products and probably belonged to a bakery that supplied kosher bread to the Jewish people of Akko in the Byzantine period (sixth century).
Oh, look -- The Nazis have been lying.

But we already knew that, didn't we?

Oh, look -- The Nazis have been lying.

But we already knew that, didn't we?

Read Post #673. I won't expect you to acknowledge the truth.
Not sure what "Truth" that proves, exactly?

That a version of Judaism was practiced there 2000 years ago? Um. Okay. So what. Jews have the Talmud, Christians have the New Testament and Muslims have the Koran, and they can all claim descent from the religion practiced there 2000 years ago. So can the Druze, the Mandians, the Yazidis and other more exotic branches of the Abrahamic Religions.

If you want to go that route, the land was not exclusive to the followers of Yahweh, as you had many other nationalities that resided in those lands in antiquity. Hey, I am a modern descendent of the Canaanites, and Baal totally said that was my land.

Not sure what "Truth" that proves, exactly?

That a version of Judaism was practiced there 2000 years ago? Um. Okay. So what. Jews have the Talmud, Christians have the New Testament and Muslims have the Koran, and they can all claim descent from the religion practiced there 2000 years ago. So can the Druze, the Mandians, the Yazidis and other more exotic branches of the Abrahamic Religions.

If you want to go that route, the land was not exclusive to the followers of Yahweh, as you had many other nationalities that resided in those lands in antiquity. Hey, I am a modern descendent of the Canaanites, and Baal totally said that was my land.
Your lying ass is always claiming Jews are European.

You're wrong, of course. Being wrong is a tropism for you, like plants turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

So, suck it, Nazi. You're not going to talk normal people into hating Jews with you.

You're wrong, of course. Being wrong is a tropism for you, like plants turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

So, suck it, Nazi. You're not going to talk normal people into hating Jews with you.
Imagine what a sad, pathetic life it must lead to be reduced to nothing but hatred as it has.

Who knows, maybe it has NEVER been able to feel any human emotions other than hatred, but the one thing I do know is that it has never expressed any here.

It has never said anything kind, nothing friendly, nothing humorous, or clever or sympathetic or understanding or human, even.

Just hatred.

Established fact. Before the creation of the Zionist Entity, most of them lived in Europe, they spoke European languages (Yiddish is just a corrupted form of German), and lived a European lifestyle. And before World War II, most of them had no real interest in settling in Palestine.

The whole rationalization for establishing the Zionist Entity was that Hitler did a nasty to the Jews of Europe. That's pretty much it. It's punishing a third party. If White people REALLY feel that bad about the Holocaust (and frankly, they should, because they either perpetrated it or didn't do enough to prevent it.), then give them a big chunk of Europe to be the "Jewish" state.

It would be like saying, "Hey, this black family got burned out of their house by the Klan, and I feel so bad about it, I'm giving them YOUR house."

Imagine what a sad, pathetic life it must lead to be reduced to nothing but hatred as it has.

Says the guy who does nothing but express anger here...

Established fact. Before the creation of the Zionist Entity, most of them lived in Europe, they spoke European languages (Yiddish is just a corrupted form of German), and lived a European lifestyle. And before World War II, most of them had no real interest in settling in Palestine.

The whole rationalization for establishing the Zionist Entity was that Hitler did a nasty to the Jews of Europe. That's pretty much it. It's punishing a third party. If White people REALLY feel that bad about the Holocaust (and frankly, they should, because they either perpetrated it or didn't do enough to prevent it.), then give them a big chunk of Europe to be the "Jewish" state.

It would be like saying, "Hey, this black family got burned out of their house by the Klan, and I feel so bad about it, I'm giving them YOUR house."
The archaeological record proves the Jewish homeland is Israel.

It's only a matter of time before you shoot up a synagogue.

Forum List

Back