Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Um, wait, who is "We", Paleface?
Us and our allies, united against the evil Ottoman Empire.

I did not 5hink I would have to explain that.

The murderous caliphate tried to murder the world into its caliphate. We could only stop them by killing them by the thousands, until they gave up.

So no, that land was not "stolen".

I told you, Nazi Piece of Shit: Normal people aren't interested in your irrational Jew hate.

Only a child whines, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!!"

….and the fact that I have that POS on ignore is evidence of that.
Again? Isn't this like the sixth time you've put me on Ignore, Lizard88?

Us and our allies, united against the evil Ottoman Empire.

I did not 5hink I would have to explain that.

The murderous caliphate tried to murder the world into its caliphate. We could only stop them by killing them by the thousands, until they gave up.

Jesus Christ, seriously? What Home School did you learn history in. The US didn't really care about the Ottoman Empire. We were only in the war because the Germans kept sinking our boats. The British and French were out to steal territory, and that's what they did. We've been sucking hind tittie in that region for the last hundred years because the Brits and French got greedy.

Only a child whines, "I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

Jews aren't going to walk into the sea just because you're a butthurt little bitch.

Except I never said I wished the Zionists were dead.

I wish they'd go back to Europe where they came from.
I wish they would end their apartheid system of government.
I wish they would stop dragging America into wars over there.

Eventually, all those things will happen.

Only a child whines, "I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

Jews aren't going to walk into the sea just because you're a butthurt little bitch.
Just between you and me, as I don’t know specifically what ASJ (that’s Antisemite Joe) is saying, but what is incredulous about that guy is that he is on other threads railing against how bad racism is against blacks, and attacking anyone he judges as being racist. Yet here he is, spewing his horrible prejudice against Jews.

It‘s such a disconnect - being opposed to prejudice when it’s against blacks but proudly revealing it when it’s against Jews.

Just between you and me, as I don’t know specifically what ASJ (that’s Antisemite Joe) is saying, but what is incredulous about that guy is that he is on other threads railing against how bad racism is against blacks, and attacking anyone he judges as being racist. Yet here he is, spewing his horrible prejudice against Jews.

It‘s such a disconnect - being opposed to prejudice when it’s against blacks but proudly revealing it when it’s against Jews.

Well, it's kind of simple.

Race isn't a choice.
Religion is.

If you choose to believe a magic fairy in the sky gives you the right to act like a complete asshole, then that's what you are going to get judged on. Not because of your "ethnicity", but because you choose to do bad things based on an irrational belief system.

If you were God's chosen people, he wouldn't have let Hitler kill half of you.

Forum List

Back