Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

Would YOU be comfortable letting the American public look at your bank statements and actions? Trump still hasn't let anyone look at his tax returns, why?
Nothing in his activities are flagged as potential money laundering. When that happens, Holler.

You hope to find something there the IRS missed and keep using this fishing trip as a reason to not investigate the Biden's also.

Nothing in his activities are flagged as potential money laundering. When that happens, Holler.

You hope to find something there the IRS missed and keep using this fishing trip as a reason to not investigate the Biden's also.

You didn't answer the first part of the question, so I'll ask it again...........would YOU be comfortable letting people look at any bank transactions you've done that some may consider questionable?

You didn't answer the first part of the question, so I'll ask it again...........would YOU be comfortable letting people look at any bank transactions you've done that some may consider questionable?
It's not me that considers it. It's the banks filing a report on it. 143 instances of them.

We have 143 direct activities to look at and the left is hell bent on fishing where nothing is said to exist.

You comfortable with this?

And I promise you, if this were you or I, someone would be looking.

It's not me that considers it. It's the banks filing a report on it. 143 instances of them.

We have 143 direct activities to look at and the left is hell bent on fishing where nothing is said to exist.

You comfortable with this?

And I promise you, if this were you or I, someone would be looking.

You still didn't answer the question.

And what do you mean that the left is hell bent on fishing where nothing is said to exist? Are you talking about the 143 activities you referred to?

And what do you mean that the left is hell bent on fishing where nothing is said to exist? Are you talking about the 143 activities you referred to?
What a coincidence, you don't answer it either.

It's in the article you refuse to read. If you are going to tell me we can't look "because" then educate yourself on what it is you are referring to.

So, Elon Musk has said that the details of the suppression of the Hunter laptop story will be published today at 5PM ET.

To include a live Q&A

Now, this should be fun.

cool.. Musk will be live? or some rep of his?

I don't think I'll be able to watch live but I'm sure the news folks are on it, to show clips

Oh, I see it is on Twitter. I need to get on Twitter.

Would YOU be comfortable letting the American public look at your bank statements and actions? Trump still hasn't let anyone look at his tax returns, why?
I don't recall even any accusations that Trump had even ONE SAR. The degenerate crackhead has 150. Those who protect that are disgusting.

Forum List

Back