Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

No I really want to know the answer.which is were the details of the hunter laptop ever exposed.
I think so, otherwise some of it was. Tid bits were reported on it here and there by various outlets, and I think there was an interview run in which had the computer store operator (the store where the lap top was left), telling us what he saw on the hard drive, and how he had then made a copy of it, and sent it to the FBI.

So, Elon Musk has said that the details of the suppression of the Hunter laptop story will be published today at 5PM ET.

To include a live Q&A

Now, this should be fun.

Anything for a buck.

the main problem is you shift shit around any way you have to in order to justify whatever it is you want.

entitled bullshit needs to end.
Truth. A blind man can drive a truck through the holes in the logic, as there is none. Combine that with serial use of logical fallacy and a healthy dose of blatant bullshit and there you are.

Anything for a buck.

He is undoubtedly using this for publicity. Said that early, and zero disagreement there.

There is, however, also a public interest here. As this plays out, we'll see what there is to see, but the frothy response from the left at the publishing of this information is.......curious.

I think Elon Musk is a very thoughtful man.

I think he is a lot smarter than many are giving him credit for. And that in itself is odd. Guy pioneered EV's, private space exploration, and a host of other things and became literally the world's richest man in the process. Impugning his intelligence, to me, is hilarious.

I think he is a lot smarter than many are giving him credit for. And that in itself is odd. Guy pioneered EV's, private space exploration, and a host of other things and became literally the world's richest man in the process. Impugning his intelligence, to me, is hilarious.
Funny how the smartest men have the courage of their convictions yet they pursue peaceful means to get things that can be done, done. Now, if he makes peace with God, he will get more respect than the prodigal son who made his good father rejoice.

So, Elon Musk has said that the details of the suppression of the Hunter laptop story will be published today at 5PM ET.

To include a live Q&A

Now, this should be fun.

1670197344139.png

The left doesn't give a dam about how smart Trump, Elon and the likes are, if they aren't on the leftist side then the left will group think in order to bring about as much brain power that they collectively can muster up, and all in order to try and appear smarter than the smartest are. It's all a falsehood they create, but they feel that they have no other options.

It's a tactic, but a huge failed one. They are desperate, so jumping in front of an Elon Musk or Trump train they are more than willing to do on any given day.

They think that it is conservatives/republican's that are their worst enemy, when in reality it is actually themselves who are their own worst enemy, so what goes on most of the time, is that they can't look within to blame their own for the extremist activities that turn the country off, so they create a false boogey man to attack while they try and control their own extremists within, and they constantly do this all in hopes of. Problem is, is that they've failed miserably or these things would have been solved ion's ago.

It's proven that they can't control their own, so they struggle like crazy to try and push everything that they can (with the aid of government power), in hopes to force their group individual's extremist ideologies through within the Democrat party platform also..

Forum List

Back