Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

I wouldn't want my transactions should be publish knowledge , but I support the presidents to be and all of MI congress is publish knowledge. When people are running for congress or for the Potus, should be publish knowledge.
In English please.

Tax returns were given over to congress, tramps return. They have to be published knowledge, everybody and their brother know this, Bidens are published.

No Schiff didn't.
But the rest of his family's aren't, and it is they whose names he hides income behind. The name Hunter sound familiar to you?

Tax returns were given over to congress, tramps return. They have to be published knowledge, everybody and their brother know this, Bidens are published.

No Schiff didn't.
WTF is published knowledge?
President's aren't required to reveal their tax returns.
Schiff didn't yet.

Suddenly, since Twitter Files #3 were released, lefties disappeared from this thread.

FBI/DHS/DNI coordination. We entered this project conscious of reports that federal law enforcement agencies might be in contact with platforms like Twitter about content moderation. After not seeing it in the first batch, the Slack entries in “Part 3” contain multiple, clear displays of cooperation between Twitter and federal law enforcement and/or intelligence, including...

In October 2020, Ratcliffe forcefully spoke out against that claim.

"Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," he told Fox Business. "Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn't believe that, because there is no intelligence that supports that."

The emails reported by the New York Post revealed that Hunter Biden had introduced the then-vice president Joe Biden to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company.

Why should anything need to be said? There's nothing in the Twitter files that is going to bring anyone down.
It's evidence being gathered for recognizing the patterns, and once the players or operator's are identified in the evidence, then the criminal code's will be applied to their actions.

In October 2020, Ratcliffe forcefully spoke out against that claim.

"Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," he told Fox Business. "Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn't believe that, because there is no intelligence that supports that."

The emails reported by the New York Post revealed that Hunter Biden had introduced the then-vice president Joe Biden to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company.

Just to be clear, it's the New York Post that's vindicated, and not Hunter Biden, as headline cleverly suggests.

It's evidence being gathered for recognizing the patterns, and once the players or operator's are identified in the evidence, then the criminal code's will be applied to their actions.

That is some wishful thinking, and I really hope it happens. Unfortunately, ABikerSailor is right, nothing will come out of it.

When you have all those three-letter agencies covering up the crimes, instead of fighting it, you know how things are fucked up. They covered up for Hillary emails, they were part of Steele dossier, they were spying on the candidate and president of the US, so yeah, nothing will happen...

Six years ago I said that "dossier" was FBI job. Even today, when it's proven that is true, nobody was held accountable. It's because FBI and Democrats are scratching each others backs. Trump was on them, and they decided he, and everyone around him have to be punished. As long there are no consequences, they'll keep doing it.

"Evidence being gathered for recognizing patterns"? You sound like some QAnon conspiracy theorist.

That is some wishful thinking, and I really hope it happens. Unfortunately, ABikerSailor is right, nothing will come out of it.

When you have all those three-letter agencies covering up the crimes, instead of fighting it, you know how things are fucked up. They covered up for Hillary emails, they were part of Steele dossier, they were spying on the candidate and president of the US, so yeah, nothing will happen...

Six years ago I said that "dossier" was FBI job. Even today, when it's proven that is true, nobody was held accountable. It's because FBI and Democrats are scratching each others backs. Trump was on them, and they decided he, and everyone around him have to be punished. As long there are no consequences, they'll keep doing it.
Yep, I just as well had called a lot of things right, and this was as early as Obama being inaugurated, and I've been calling it right ever since. Of course no one listens to us, but when the bells start to ringing I just sit back thinking "wow" so I was right the whole time, no I knew I was right the whole time.

It is a real shame to see our nation falling like it is, but it was inevitable looking at all the ingredients that whipped up the recipe for destruction. Everything that was transpiring was telling us for the longest where this nation was heading. Now it is all just blowing up right in everyone's faces, but they still lie and deflect because they are determined to stick with their agenda's until Hell itself freezes over.

It's in God's hands, because we are just witnesses to it all now. Judgement day won't be fun.

"Evidence being gathered for recognizing patterns"? You sound like some QAnon conspiracy theorist.
Pffft, no one has to be any label you dipsticks attempt to give to someone, because even an innocent child can see the truth found in your groups evilness.

Ohhh hoo hoo.....doesn't get any better than this:

Elon Musk vows ‘more smoking guns’ to be revealed by Twitter after Hunter Biden bombshell​

See.
This kind of stuff is the reason Republicans can't win elections anymore.
Nobody cares about this crap.

See.
This kind of stuff is the reason Republicans can't win elections anymore.
Nobody cares about this crap.

People do care about crap they can see.

It's not coincidence that one of the first things Barry did when he get in the office is to allow media to use propaganda on Americans.
For the past ten years we are seeing product of it.

People do care about crap they can see.

It's not coincidence that one of the first things Barry did when he get in the office is to allow media to use propaganda on Americans.
For the past ten years we are seeing product of it.
You should learn a bit about what you are trying to speak about because you've got it backwards here.

It was during the Reagan years when Republicans repealed The Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine allowing the launch of Rupert Murdochs propaganda network.

You should learn a bit about what you are trying to speak about because you've got it backwards here.

It was during the Reagan years when Republicans repealed The Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine allowing the launch of Rupert Murdochs propaganda network.

So it all comes down to the messages then, otherwise of whose message is right, and whose message is wrong.

I'm going with the need to level the playing field against the new crats, and to correct the messages that are wrong (Regan was right)... It sure hasn't been the Democrat's messaging that has been correct, so of course things had to be done to counter them whenever they raised their messed up ideologies.

Forum List

Back