Musk shits on Trump.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I guess the right wing has to find another hero...you can't speak ill of the cult leader:

I guess the right wing has to find another hero...you can't speak ill of the cult leader:

TDS.... TDS...TDS....TDS..... TDS.....TDS......
TDS....TDS.....TDS...TDS....
TDS. ..... TDS.....TDS.....

TDS...TDS.......TDS......
TDS...TDS....TDS...

there is no cure for it...

He need to go to prison first.

He's right about Trump, and he's right about DeSantis winning against Biden without even having to campaign.

He's also right about the Democrats needing to give up on Trump. But so many will be wholly unable to do so.

Trump brought this on himself.

There's no need for purity tests, we're not leftist faggots like you bunch.

We can still recognize that he's useful to our cause without worshiping or shitting on him.

We can still recognize that he's useful to our cause without worshiping or shitting on him.

They cannot conceive of this. They constantly project on us that we are in a "cult" because they DO worship their politicians--because the state is their church.

It's weird to watch this play out

I agree with Elon!

Trump has claimed he's a victim of a rigged system against him for 40 years.

They cannot conceive of this. They constantly project on us that we are in a "cult" because they DO worship their politicians--because the state is their church.

It's weird to watch this play out

Agreed. It's actually come up a number of times in conversations I've had with libs. They are delighted to find that people on our side, have different opinions on issues. As though that is a sign of... something terrible.

Forum List

Back