Musk Says He’d Back DeSantis for President If He Makes 2024 Run

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Elon Musk said Friday night that he would support Ron DeSantis, the Republican governor of Florida, if he ran for president in 2024.
Musk, in a series of Twitter exchanges, elaborated somewhat on his political views, saying, “My preference for the 2024 presidency is someone sensible and centrist. I had hoped that would the case for the Biden administration, but have been disappointed so far.”
He called himself a “significant supporter of the Obama-Biden presidency and (reluctantly) voted for Biden over Trump.”

Yea, he basically said anyone is better than Biden.

I guess to the wacko left saying this is ”controversial“.
Let's face it they're both bad choices. I'm hoping Biden does not run and Trump does not run, then we might get back to a working government where cooperation actually works. Enough of this extremism already.

Enough of this extremism already
The extremism is only one side, the radical left:
They want to defund police. No cash bail for criminals.
CCP ass kissers. Believe males can give birth. Believe in teaching kids transgender lies. Critical Race Theory. Support Drag Queen shows for kids. Pro-pedophilia. Forced experimental injections. Support Big Tech censorship. Hate freedom of speech. Open borders. Abortion-on-demand up to 9 months. Woke nonsense. Warmongers.

MAGA isn’t extreme, and only wants common sense restored for America:
Support law enforcement and keep criminals locked up.
Stop shipping jobs to China. There are only two genders. Against groomers and pedophiles. Against racist anti-white CRT. Against forced experimental injections. Against Big Tech oligarchs. Support free speech. Secure borders and common sense immigration policy. Common sense abortion restrictions. No woke bullshit. No stupid wars and meddling in other countries affairs.

The extremism is only one side, the radical left:
They want to defund police. No cash bail for criminals.
CCP ass kissers. Believe males can give birth. Believe in teaching kids transgender lies. Critical Race Theory. Support Drag Queen shows for kids. Pro-pedophilia. Forced experimental injections. Support Big Tech censorship. Hate freedom of speech. Open borders. Abortion-on-demand up to 9 months. Woke nonsense. Warmongers.

MAGA isn’t extreme, and only wants common sense restored for America:
Support law enforcement and keep criminals locked up.
Stop shipping jobs to China. There are only two genders. Against groomers and pedophiles. Against racist anti-white CRT. Against forced experimental injections. Against Big Tech oligarchs. Support free speech. Secure borders and common sense immigration policy. Common sense abortion restrictions. No woke bullshit. No stupid wars and meddling in other countries affairs.
LOL, I guess it was all those terrible leftist that made a feeble attempt to overthrow the government and take over the Capitol.

I don't care for DeSantis either but anyone is a better choice than trump .

DeSantis is Rump 2.0 and he's much more dangerous. He knows the crap he does is wrong but does it anyway. Like Rump, he believes that he will always get away with it and not be held accountable. The difference is, DeSantis is one heck of a lot brighter than Dumb Donnie.

DeSantis is Rump 2.0 and he's much more dangerous. He knows the crap he does is wrong but does it anyway. Like Rump, he believes that he will always get away with it and not be held accountable. The difference is, DeSantis is one heck of a lot brighter than Dumb Donnie.
More dangerous than ttump leaving a rebellion against the state ? I know he's a homophobic and woman hater f*** you have to get things passed through Congress in order to hurt either one of those groups and I don't think that's going to happen people overall people have tumors since the radicals take them that far
Also that Desantis is better than Trump. But you don't like that part.
Trump is erratic and irrational possibly even psychotic. No one knows what to expect of him. Everyone knows what we can expect from the DeSantis. Plus we don't need any more old farts trying to run the country. Hopefully that will mean both Biden and trump will be out of the picture.

I will vote for Trump to put you haters in real danger then.

Oh god I fucking hope so. Just think of the primaries. The ReNaziKlan Party will suffer. It split the vote and ruin both DeGusting and the Traitor and hand the WH to the Dems.
I'm sure the Republican leadership is discussing the best way to unload trump.

Forum List

Back