Musk quote from 2017.

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Billionaire Elon Musk is known for his futuristic ideas and his latest suggestion might just save us from being irrelevant as artificial intelligence (AI) grows more prominent. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO said on Monday that humans need to merge with machines to become a sort of cyborg.Feb 13, 2017

I agree with you that people shouldn't jump too quickly on the Elon Musk bandwagon. We're living in deceptive times... and as you said on another thread, if he is heavily invested in transhumanism, that's reason enough for me to hold off before proclaiming him to be a great guy. But I do get it... everyone wants a 'hero.'

Billionaire Elon Musk is known for his futuristic ideas and his latest suggestion might just save us from being irrelevant as artificial intelligence (AI) grows more prominent. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO said on Monday that humans need to merge with machines to become a sort of cyborg.Feb 13, 2017
For Democrats it would be an improvement!!!

Greg

zuckerbergjdhdgde.jpg

If the proggies want to go for the transhumanism, more power to 'em.

If Musk wants to provide a free speech platform, more power to me.

1670161018092.png

Forum List

Back