Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

Obama didn't do too much damage. Trump turned it around pretty fast.

Obama did severe damage - but not to the economy or our military. Obama waged a race war that undermined the unity of the nation as a broadside attack on our culture. Open hatred of whites BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT was entrenched by the Obama regime. Trump did not roll this back. He fought against the racism of the radical Obama left, but we remain embroiled in open scapegoating of whites in a way only seen in Hitler's Reich against the Jews.

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...
Why does Musk hate America?

All those people are going straight to the unemployment line, and we're going to have to provide and pay for them.

I don’t mind Musk streamlining his business

But to make the workers pay because you paid too much for Twitter is cruel

Not just to those workers you fired, but to those you demand take up the slack

Musk lives like a pauper

Yeah, most paupers have a 38 million dollar Gulfstream G700, along with 2 other Gulfstreams and a Dassault

This is how paupers live in the EvilCat's world

1667559705940.png

I don’t mind Musk streamlining his business

But to make the workers pay because you paid too much for Twitter is cruel

Not just to those workers you fired, but to those you demand take up the slack

He is free to do whatever he wants with his company, I personally would not work for him. I am not willing to put in 70 to 80 hours a week at this point in my life.

He is free to do whatever he wants with his company, I personally would not work for him. I am not willing to put in 70 to 80 hours a week at this point in my life.

Nobody should involuntarily and without substantial pay incentive.
To fire half your workers and then demand the remaining workers make up the difference is abusive.
I hope they stick to a 40 hour week and refuse uncompensated labor

Nobody should involuntarily and without substantial pay incentive.
To fire half your workers and then demand the remaining workers make up the difference is abusive.
I hope they stick to a 40 hour week and refuse uncompensated labor

Musk thinks everyone should work 80 to 100 hours a week. No way I would ever work for such a person.

Musk thinks everyone should work 80 to 100 hours a week. No way I would ever work for such a person.

We have 3.6 percent unemployment, not a time to play hardball with your workers and not a way for new ownership to build good will with their employees or management

Yeah, most paupers have a 38 million dollar Gulfstream G700, along with 2 other Gulfstreams and a Dassault

View attachment 720684

View attachment 720684
He lives in an off grid shack in Texas. It's worth approx. $10,000. Yeah, in my world that's where a pauper would live.

If the employees quit, they don't get unemployment. They don't want to come in to work, they want their monthly paid mental health day off. Let them work for a more woke company.

If the employees quit, they don't get unemployment. They don't want to come in to work, they want their monthly paid mental health day off. Let them work for a more woke company.
Or they could just refuse working over a 40 hour week and see how Musk does by firing half his workforce

Or they could just refuse working over a 40 hour week and see how Musk does by firing half his workforce

Rightwinger has the answer...work your normal hours and if he fires you then you can sue the company for trying to force OT on you....especially if they were not willing to pay OT rates.

Looks like Musk is destroying twitter. You can bet the the 50% of workers left are all out looking for a new job.

If twitter isn't shutdown within a year, it will degenerate to just a wingnut echo chamber...then it can compete with 'Truth Social'

:auiqs.jpg:

And if he runs it into the ground , we will all say we told you so.

His past business successes were based upon Govt contracts and subsidies out the ass. Not sure he can run a company that does not rely on those.

Will be interesting to see if he can.

And if he runs it into the ground , we will all say we told you so.
It's always revealing when the children say "we".

It identifies them as mindless. I was tempted to say "mindless individuals", but there is no individuality among them.

Forum List

Back