Murderer Stoned to Death in Texas

Does the second amendment cover stoning?
It's possible......

giphy.gif

Well this thread didnt go as expected.

The crowd killed a mass shooter by stoning him.

Carry on, idiots

Mass shooter killed = Good news

Regardless of the manner he was killed, lives were saved ....that's all that matter.

Yeah I don't really care how he died if he was actively trying to kill people he got what was coming to.

am I the only one who thought this was going to be a vigilante thing where a Lynch Mob got together and stone someone to death instead of turning them into the police

Yeah I don't really care how he died if he was actively trying to kill people he got what was coming to.

am I the only one who thought this was going to be a vigilante thing where a Lynch Mob got together and stone someone to death instead of turning them into the police

They were being shot at at the time!

Gee you didn't read the article.....

Ritualistic stoning in some countries is apparently tolerated by the U.N. but a mob chasing down and killing a vicious armed criminal in Texas hardly qualifies as a "stoning". More like another example of "don't mess with Texas".

Does the second amendment cover stoning?
That is actually a good question. If that guy had been shot with a firearm, would it be a legal thing to do that in those circumstances? If yes, why this can't be done with stones.

Maybe that is not about the second amendment per se. That is more about a right on self defense. To what scope this right can be used.

Forum List

Back