Murder or die. Which would you do?

Not Christians...they can't....murder is not allowed....

They have all throughout history and they still do. Lol.

Not as Christians.

Yup. Just one example, Andrea Yates. There have been many men and women who have killed their children in the NAME of Christianity, plenty of innocent women who were murdered as being "witches" in the name of Christianity, plenty of abortion clinic bombers who do so in the name of Christianity, amongst other horrors that go along with your superstitious beliefs.

If I told you I am a vegan....while I am eating a steak.....am I a vegan?

These people truly believed in God and their religious convictions.

And they are wrong......there is no point in the 10 commandments or the teachings of Jesus that allow murder.....please show me differently......

If you are the leader of a movement and you say you can't eat meat....then I eat meat and say you said I could....am I wrong or did you say I can't eat meat?

Not Christians...they can't....murder is not allowed....

Not as Christians.

Yup. Just one example, Andrea Yates. There have been many men and women who have killed their children in the NAME of Christianity, plenty of innocent women who were murdered as being "witches" in the name of Christianity, plenty of abortion clinic bombers who do so in the name of Christianity, amongst other horrors that go along with your superstitious beliefs.

If a baby is a human, and a clinic is murdering humans.....how is bombing the clinic wrong?

An embryo is not a baby though. And they are still murdering innocent people.

Only you think a human is different because they are small......why don't you say anyone under 3' tall can be aborted too?

Not as Christians.

And they are wrong......there is no point in the 10 commandments or the teachings of Jesus that allow murder.....please show me differently......

If you are the leader of a movement and you say you can't eat meat....then I eat meat and say you said I could....am I wrong or did you say I can't eat meat?

People who did or do believe in religions kill every day. Sorry, you are just wrong. You aren't any better than any other human being because of your superstitious belief system. :D

Not as Christians.

If a baby is a human, and a clinic is murdering humans.....how is bombing the clinic wrong?

Only you think a human is different because they are small......why don't you say anyone under 3' tall can be aborted too?

Lol. Holy smokes. You people are so ignorant. That is WHY you are religious. :D

Not as Christians.

People who did or do believe in religions kill every day. Sorry, you are just wrong. You aren't any better than any other human being because of your superstitious belief system. :D

Yeah...and if they murder then they are not Christians, are they....they can be mulsims or Bhudists or atheists....but Christianity forbids murder...

Not as Christians.

Is an embryo a small human...or a chair?

Yeah...and if they murder then they are not Christians, are they....they can be mulsims or Bhudists or atheists....but Christianity forbids murder...

I pity you. Truly I do.

It's not really anything yet. Just a clump of cells with no consciousness.

Here we are, you defending the murder of innocent people due to your warped sense of "morality." Lol.

Christians are not some kind of superspecies. They are human beings and they do bad things too.

Christians are not some kind of superspecies. They are human beings and they do bad things too.

Nope....someone who intentionally commits murder...the point of this post, murder........is not a Christian.......it is against the religion to commit murder.

AGain...I can tell you I am a Vegan all day long...but if I tell you that while I am eating a steak...I am not a vegan....

First learn how to spell Buddhist and then learn something about Buddha:

Buddha Quotes at BrainyQuote

And when they do bad things they are not doing them as christians or for christianity..........just like a vegan can't say they are eating a steak because they veganism said they should....

I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

Could you murder to stay alive?

Nope. I would have no problem killing someone who is threatening me, but murdering someone who is completely innocent? No way in hell.

Forum List

Back