Multiverse Theory Debunked. No Multiple Worlds Can Exist At The Same Time.

People who like quantum mechanics should get a kick out of this.

We have an experiment now that shows that multiverses cannot exist. The many worlds theory that a majority of scientists believe today is just illusion. It only exists when the quantum particles are measure (observed) and consciousness does not have to be present.

To put it in terms of the Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we cannot have the cat existing in two states at the same time or superposition. It is either alive or dead when we observe it.

How this was shown was in 2011 when two scientists. Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic of the Max Planck Institute, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in their paper Annalen der Physik, showed that consciousness was not necessary and only measurement. It means through measurement that the reality of one state or another exists. For example, with Shrodinger's cat, it can either be dead or alive, but can't be both at the same time. That is just illusion even though we can map the illusion with light particles. As per the double slit experiment, the reality exists when it is measured. What we see is just the potential probablilities when things are not measured (observed).

What does it mean in practical terms? For one, you can't go backward in time. The majority of atheist scientists who believed and still believe in multiverses are wrong. I don't know what other silly things they believed, so I'll stop here :laugh:.

With that, there is still one more experiment to deal with the future MAYBE affecting the past.

A multiverse does not require parallel universes, just other universes.

You are right. I think Bond is conflating the many-worlds interpretation with multiverses.
Many-worlds is an quantum mechanics interpretation. Multiverses is not. Linde's theory of other universes in some hyper space is the most famous example of disjoint "bubbles" of universes.

Stop it to try to speak furthermore in the name of god. You have as less a correct idea about the Christian religion as you have a correct idea about natural science.

I've had to explain some things to you before and have no understanding of why you refer to God in lower case 'g.' That is referring to Satan of "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Anyway, it's you who do not understand the Christian religion if you cannot write God correctly.

You are right. I think Bond is conflating the many-worlds interpretation with multiverses.
Many-worlds is an quantum mechanics interpretation. Multiverses is not. Linde's theory of other universes in some hyper space is the most famous example of disjoint "bubbles" of universes.

Not I. I would not be so stupid to believe in someone like Hugh Everett III. While you would until you found an interpretation in quantum mechanics that the majority of liberal brains like. They want to be able to travel back in time to undo their sins, but God won't let them like I stated. If one has many worlds, then it is the same stuff as multiverses since they're both infinite. An overlap would exist. If parallel universes didn't exist at one time, then they'll exist in another. The only one they do not want to agree with is the universe with God in it who will send you to the Lake of Fire after dying. What a dufus just agreeing with someone just because they claim different.

Not I. I would not be so stupid to believe in someone like Hugh Everett III. While you would until you found an interpretation in quantum mechanics that the majority of liberal brains like. They want to be able to travel back in time to undo their sins, but God won't let them like I stated. If one has many worlds, then it is the same stuff as multiverses since they're both infinite. An overlap would exist. If parallel universes didn't exist at one time, then they'll exist in another. The only one they do not want to agree with is the universe with God in it who will send you to the Lake of Fire after dying. What a dufus just agreeing with someone just because they claim different.
Where did you come up with that? Just because I know the difference between the multiverses and many-worlds, doesn't mean I believe either. I don't believe in any interpretation, but some seem more realistic than others. Who want's to travel back in time? Every physicist knows that is not possible! You are making up one strawman after another. As usual you are conflating religion and science.

Where did you come up with that? Just because I know the difference between the multiverses and many-worlds, doesn't mean I believe either.

Okay, what's the difference?

Who want's to travel back in time?

Atheists. For one, the late dead Stephen Hawking in his book, "A Briefer History of Time." I gave you the reasons. They just love the many worlds or multiverse thing.

Time travel to the future is possible with time dilation and we have someone who has done that a Russian cosmonaut.

As usual you are conflating religion and science.

Wrong. Christianity and science are the same thing. It's two sides of the same coin. Atheism religion and science aren't the same.

Okay, what's the difference?
You already read and commented on it in post #141:
Many-worlds is an quantum mechanics interpretation. Multiverses is not.

Atheists. For one, the late dead Stephen Hawking in his book, "A Briefer History of Time." I gave you the reasons. They just love the many worlds or multiverse thing.
You think atheists in general believe the multi-world hypothesis? That is total BS and you know it. You don't speak for atheists. You think Hawking's wants to go back in time? Where in his book?

Wrong. Christianity and science are the same thing. It's two sides of the same coin. Atheism religion and science aren't the same.
That is totally false. Jesus and Christianity have nothing at all to do with science!

You think atheists in general believe the multi-world hypothesis? That is total BS and you know it. You don't speak for atheists. You think Hawking's wants to go back in time? Where in his book?

Haha. You are ridiculous.

Ch. 10, p.104. Are you going to read it? You should read A Brief History of Time first.

That is totally false. Jesus and Christianity have nothing at all to do with science!

You haven't learned anything. The Bible isn't a science book, but science backs up the Bible.

ETA: I usually learn something from people I disagree with. From you, I learned you come from the country that gave us the COVID-19 ;).

I know you learned about Clair Patterson from me. Maybe you also learned about how the age of the Earth was derived from a meteor.

Oh yes, was it Shirey and the oldest diamonds. What if I told you there were older ones?

You know rocks and fossils can't last that long due to weathering, chemical, and mechanical processes.

Last edited:
Stop it to try to speak furthermore in the name of god. You have as less a correct idea about the Christian religion as you have a correct idea about natural science.

I've had to explain some things to you before and have no understanding of why you refer to God in lower case 'g.' That is referring to Satan of "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Anyway, it's you who do not understand the Christian religion if you cannot write God correctly.

No one can write god correctly. God was not only since ever - god is also always new. So it's always good to listen new again ... . From my point of view you have big deficits as well in direction "natural science" and in direction "christian religion" - and also in direction philosophy and epistemology you have a backlog. There's a lot of work to do for you. ... Hmm - where to start? ... From outside it's easy to see your labyrinth - but you are inside. And so your labyrinth is your world. ...

Last edited:
People who like quantum mechanics should get a kick out of this.

We have an experiment now that shows that multiverses cannot exist. The many worlds theory that a majority of scientists believe today is just illusion. It only exists when the quantum particles are measure (observed) and consciousness does not have to be present.

To put it in terms of the Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we cannot have the cat existing in two states at the same time or superposition. It is either alive or dead when we observe it.

How this was shown was in 2011 when two scientists. Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic of the Max Planck Institute, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in their paper Annalen der Physik, showed that consciousness was not necessary and only measurement. It means through measurement that the reality of one state or another exists. For example, with Shrodinger's cat, it can either be dead or alive, but can't be both at the same time. That is just illusion even though we can map the illusion with light particles. As per the double slit experiment, the reality exists when it is measured. What we see is just the potential probablilities when things are not measured (observed).

What does it mean in practical terms? For one, you can't go backward in time. The majority of atheist scientists who believed and still believe in multiverses are wrong. I don't know what other silly things they believed, so I'll stop here :laugh:.

With that, there is still one more experiment to deal with the future MAYBE affecting the past.

Snopes has no input so it must be fake.

What if I told you that multiverses has a quantum mechanics interpretation? Did you understand that in post #141?
Multiverses most likely involve quantum mechanics in each distinct universe but the quantum mechanics may be different, for example the fine structure constant may vary. The many-worlds interpretation is a hypothetical aspect of our universe. The quantum constants must be the same.

Haha. You are ridiculous.

Ch. 10, p.104. Are you going to read it? You should read A Brief History of Time first.
I read it many years ago. I'm not going to waste time chasing your tail. Give me the quote from Ch. 10 p. 104.

You haven't learned anything. The Bible isn't a science book, but science backs up the Bible.
Back pedaling. First you say they are the same. Now you say it backs it up. I disagree with both.

ETA: I usually learn something from people I disagree with. From you, I learned you come from the country that gave us the COVID-19 ;).

I know you learned about Clair Patterson from me. Maybe you also learned about how the age of the Earth was derived from a meteor.

Oh yes, was it Shirey and the oldest diamonds. What if I told you there were older ones?

You know rocks and fossils can't last that long due to weathering, chemical, and mechanical processes.
The mad hatter is now lashing out with stream of consciousness.
Yes the age of the meteor was billions of years old.
Yes Shirey's diamonds were billions of years old and there are no doubt older ones.
All of that are much much older than 6,000 years. QED.

Forum List

Back