Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie

Just heard this on Lou Dobbs as per Robert Mueller's office.

I'm too mad to type anything else

Just confirmed on CNN

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony is not accurate,”

What was said, per Robert Mueller's office.

Just in case you forgot, Cohen will be testifying before the House Judiciary Committee in two weeks. I'm sure that's the first question they'll ask him.

Better be real careful with his answer. An Answer Mueller already knows. He can't afford another felony added on to the sentence he is already going to serve.

Also heard that Cohen may not be testifying before Congress said his lawyer Lanny Davis.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony is not accurate,”

Just in case you forgot, Cohen will be testifying before the House Judiciary Committee in two weeks. I'm sure that's the first question they'll ask him.

Better be real careful with his answer. An Answer Mueller already knows. He can't afford another felony added on to the sentence he is already going to serve.
zejzh.jpg

Just heard this on Lou Dobbs as per Robert Mueller's office.

I'm too mad to type anything else

Just confirmed on CNN

Also heard that Cohen may not be testifying before Congress said his lawyer Lanny Davis.
May not testify? Surprise, surprise, surprise! I guess Feb 7th will be another day and not Trump resignation day. LOL

Now no way can mueller bring out crimes on trump without going first at the highest crimes of treason by the deep state

Mueller is stuck because trump has the men on his side now more than ever

I blame everyone for taking a story seriously from a website that tells you which Harry Potter Character you are.

Forum List

Back