Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie

Trump has the power with the men to just say no if anyone tries anything. Just like Andrew jackson
Don't you mean 'just like Nancy Pelosi'?

There is no history of women having equal power or more than men and the nation surviving

Native Americans even did not make that error. Chiefs were men and not women. That is because of the logic difference

So history shows democracies always commits suicide
I think you are not a student of history, including that of several tribes of Native Americans which were matriarchial. Not to mention Britain surviving with a couple of Elizabeths and a Victoria, and the Hey Day of Russia was Catherine the Great, even if she was an imported German.

They never lasted

Only short periods comes when Adam type men works with them and then the non Adam type men defeats the Adam type men

They all commit suicide. Just like Adam of the bible. Instead of correcting Eve he went ahead and pleased eve

This is a universal law

If Adam men tries to please instead of correcting their whole system will be destroyed

Learn history and learn what happens to Adam type men
Your accent is strange... Are you Muslim ?

Mueller is now in a panic with trump with the power like Andrew Jackson

Mueller hasn't released anything for two years. This "news" story, if not
commented on, would have a direct bearing on the President running the
Country. (Especially if the story is false)

In a couple of weeks, Mueller starts answering to Barr. Barr is going to jump
both feet into his probe. He's going to start with those FISA warrants and see
if the Civil Rights of Americans were violated by the DOJ/FBI not giving the
FISA court all the info as required. (That would make the warrants invalid
and the information gathered/Special Counsel, not warranted...Not admissible in a Court of Law)

Mueller is fixin' to see two years of work go down the drain. He HAD to
respond to the story, if it was not truthful. Mueller's on the run from Barr,
not the President.
Barr says its not a witch hunt.

There are 17 separate investigations, so Mueller would just continue elsewhere.

I could care less what Barr said. Mueller won't be continuing anywhere

Trump has the power with the men to just say no if anyone tries anything. Just like Andrew jackson

There is no history of women having equal power or more than men and the nation surviving

Native Americans even did not make that error. Chiefs were men and not women. That is because of the logic difference

I think you are not a student of history, including that of several tribes of Native Americans which were matriarchial. Not to mention Britain surviving with a couple of Elizabeths and a Victoria, and the Hey Day of Russia was Catherine the Great, even if she was an imported German.

They never lasted

Only short periods comes when Adam type men works with them and then the non Adam type men defeats the Adam type men

They all commit suicide. Just like Adam of the bible. Instead of correcting Eve he went ahead and pleased eve

This is a universal law

If Adam men tries to please instead of correcting their whole system will be destroyed

Understand that christianity has saved the world and history shows this

Understand that the invention of the printing press in late 1400s brought books to the world to compare religions
And the bible acted like a giant magnet of drawing the wise to the bible and drawing the wise away from the other religions

And this brought the worlds wise to Christianity Islam and all other religions lost their wise and could never compete with Christians again

Christianity is the universal law that saves and controls the world

Islam lost nesrly all their wise and why it still in the barbaric stage

Only logic tests for voters can save western democracies that have left their Christianity power

Are we to believe Cohen lied on his own? Trump would not want voters to know he was negotiating a hotel in Moscow while running for President. We are to believe he said nothing about this to his personal lawyer who was about to testify before Congress? That is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...-trump-tower-moscow-discussions-took-place-up

Paul Farhi in an Op/Ed in the the Washington Post said this morning, "The fact that the normally buttoned-up special counsel’s office felt compelled to issue a statement suggests that the story’s conclusions were too baldly stated and too consequential to stay unchallenged. In effect, Mueller’s office seemed to be saying that BuzzFeed went too far and got some things wrong, though it did not say how or what."

We know that Mueller does not leak, and this came from "two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter." That has to carry some validity. Some observers think Mueller is feeling deeply proprietary about his evidence and does not want premature disclosure of interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.

That would explain why Mueller could not explain how or what BussFeed got wrong.

It should be noted that Mueller did not deny the accusation that Trump asked Cohen to lie. He said, "BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate."

In other words, Mueller was solely concerned about his evidence.

This is, of course, all rank speculation, and you may well be right on most of what you say. On the other hand I would contend, the "premature" publication of evidence is not of sufficient import for Mueller to break his silence. Trump and his team know that everything found during the Cohen raid is available to Mueller. Whatever Cohen documented during the run-up to his lies to Congress, including emails, text messages, Mueller has everything, and Trump knows it. So, what really is the damage due to the Buzzfeed story? Nil, as far as I can see. Moreover, if Buzzfeed was correct, Mueller wouldn't say or imply they are not.

Where this really hinges is the exact nature of the cooperation between Trump and Cohen related to Cohen's false testimony. Buzzfeed alleged that Trump required Cohen "to lie". I think you are right that Trump in some form compelled Cohen to testify as he did. All else makes no sense. But, there may well be ways and manners of lawyerly communication that do not amount to "Lie to Congress!" Like, for instance: "It'd be too bad if your (Cohen's) contacts to Russians during the primaries were to become public knowledge." With that, Cohen knows what to do, and that's well below "lie to Congress!" And that's what I would describe as "inaccurate". Either the prosecutors who leaked to Buzzfeed, or the folks at Buzzfeed, quite understandably concluded "Trump told Cohen to lie". That conclusion, however, may not be legally valid, and mischaracterize what Mueller's team learned.

Suborning perjury and obstruction of justice, as implied by Buzzfeed, would be valid grounds to start impeachment proceedings. Mueller, I am convinced, felt compelled to act to stop that in its tracks, since it would gravely damage Congress, and also the investigation in case Mueller sat on exculpatory evidence and let the impeachment run its course.

Again, all this is rank speculation, but I find it's the most compelling explanation for why Mueller acted, and how.

They never lasted

This is a universal law

Understand that the invention of the printing press in late 1400s brought books to the world to compare religions
And the bible acted like a giant magnet of drawing the wise to the bible and drawing the wise away from the other religions

And this brought the worlds wise to Christianity Islam and all other religions lost their wise and could never compete with Christians again

Only logic tests for voters can save western democracies that have left their Christianity power
I disagree completely.

Are we to believe Cohen lied on his own? Trump would not want voters to know he was negotiating a hotel in Moscow while running for President. We are to believe he said nothing about this to his personal lawyer who was about to testify before Congress? That is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...-trump-tower-moscow-discussions-took-place-up

Paul Farhi in an Op/Ed in the the Washington Post said this morning, "The fact that the normally buttoned-up special counsel’s office felt compelled to issue a statement suggests that the story’s conclusions were too baldly stated and too consequential to stay unchallenged. In effect, Mueller’s office seemed to be saying that BuzzFeed went too far and got some things wrong, though it did not say how or what."

We know that Mueller does not leak, and this came from "two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter." That has to carry some validity. Some observers think Mueller is feeling deeply proprietary about his evidence and does not want premature disclosure of interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.

That would explain why Mueller could not explain how or what BussFeed got wrong.

It should be noted that Mueller did not deny the accusation that Trump asked Cohen to lie. He said, "BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate."

This is, of course, all rank speculation, and you may well be right on most of what you say. On the other hand I would contend, the "premature" publication of evidence is not of sufficient import for Mueller to break his silence. Trump and his team know that everything found during the Cohen raid is available to Mueller. Whatever Cohen documented during the run-up to his lies to Congress, including emails, text messages, Mueller has everything, and Trump knows it. So, what really is the damage due to the Buzzfeed story? Nil, as far as I can see. Moreover, if Buzzfeed was correct, Mueller wouldn't say or imply they are not.

Where this really hinges is the exact nature of the cooperation between Trump and Cohen related to Cohen's false testimony. Buzzfeed alleged that Trump required Cohen "to lie". I think you are right that Trump in some form compelled Cohen to testify as he did. All else makes no sense. But, there may well be ways and manners of lawyerly communication that do not amount to "Lie to Congress!" Like, for instance: "It'd be too bad if your (Cohen's) contacts to Russians during the primaries were to become public knowledge." With that, Cohen knows what to do, and that's well below "lie to Congress!" And that's what I would describe as "inaccurate". Either the prosecutors who leaked to Buzzfeed, or the folks at Buzzfeed, quite understandably concluded "Trump told Cohen to lie". That conclusion, however, may not be legally valid, and mischaracterize what Mueller's team learned.

Suborning perjury and obstruction of justice, as implied by Buzzfeed, would be valid grounds to start impeachment proceedings. Mueller, I am convinced, felt compelled to act to stop that in its tracks, since it would gravely damage Congress, and also the investigation in case Mueller sat on exculpatory evidence and let the impeachment run its course.

Again, all this is rank speculation, but I find it's the most compelling explanation for why Mueller acted, and how.
Yes, your opinion IS speculation, but I find it the most cogent I have seen so far, and I appreciate your thoughts on this quizzical reaction by the Mueller team. Thank you!

They never lasted

This is a universal law

I disagree completely.

This will happen as the universal laws works it's will

Why because instead of going back to a property test for wisdom of voters and not letting women vote. There simply will be a high logic ability test for voters where it's not based on race or gender

But science tells you clearly who these will be that gets to vote

China is already doing this in private

They have very few women electing their leader

Mueller is helpless to act on trump if he hasn't acted on the democrats more serious crimes

This is simply a blackmail crime by mueller to find something to stop trump from going after the deep states crimes

Since trump has the men on his side
Nothing congress of mueller can do

Trump is about to change America's harmful laws of the unwise getting brainwashed and electing crooks

Forum List

Back