Mueller lets Trump know his former adviser Mike Flynn totally squealed Mob Style

No we wouldn't , what a focking stupid thing to say. Completely madeup , self-soothing trump cultist nonsense. Such an ongoing investigation would not be compromised, and any reference to it would be redacted.
Not with all of the leaks from Mueller's office....what is made up self soothing crap is for you to say Flynn somehow has tainted Trump...you don't know that at all...Remember Rosenstein said that no American was linked to any kind of Russian wrong doing....you are dreaming dude...flat out dreaming....

Republicans went after Hillary for 30 years.

And got nothing
Bullshit!...we ended her political career.....

After 30 years, she retired.
If she thought she had half a chance she would be all in....her and Bill act like they left something in the White House they desperately want back....no sorry she reluctantly retired....did you see her anger when Trump walked by today....if faces could kill....

Of which there have been none. Dude, you are embarrassing yourself

You are the one embarrassing yourself....

Leaks in the Mueller investigation mean the endgame must be near

That is only notable because they are so sparse, and those likely intentional. So, dummy, you basically highlighted how airtight Mueller has been. Yes, you sound like a goddamn idiot to say we would know all this information, of Flynn were informing on people higher up the food chain. Yes, you are embarrassing yourself,, cultist.

Of which there have been none. Dude, you are embarrassing yourself

You are the one embarrassing yourself....

Leaks in the Mueller investigation mean the endgame must be near

That is only notable because they are so sparse, and those likely intentional. So, dummy, you basically highlighted how airtight Mueller has been. Yes, you sound like a goddamn idiot to say we would know all this information, of Flynn were informing on people higher up the food chain. Yes, you are embarrassing yourself,, cultist.
Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!! you said there were no leaks...I show you how wrong you are and you say..."That is only notable because they are so sparse"?....LMFAO you should be embarrassed....

you said there were no leaks
And you implied there were many. So, if I am an idiot, you're an idiot and a cultist.

The Mueller team has beem airtight...that's literally the point of the article you linked.

What was leaked? You don't know. Morons like you don't even read their own links.

And you implied there were many. So, if I am an idiot, you're an idiot and a cultist.

What was leaked? You don't know. Morons like you don't even read their own links.
I did not say many..... I said leaks...hell one is too many.....you should stop...you really are embarrassing yourself....go onto global warming or something....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

I did not say many
Of course you implied it. As a reason why some fool like you would have inside information. Then you posted an article who's point was literally how airtight the Mueller team has been, and that these likely intentional leaks show the endgame is near.

So, cry all you want, what you said was stupid. You know it was stupid, thus your new little fetish.

I did not say many
Of course you implied it. As a reason why some fool like you would have inside information. Then you posted an article who's point was literally how airtight the Mueller team has been, and that these likely intentional leaks show the endgame is near.

So, cry all you want, what you said was stupid. You know it was stupid, thus your new little fetish.
Oh I implied it....hey what am I thinking right now?....:laughing0301:

By the way, genius....one leak is mentioned, and the entire article is about whether Mueller's team or trump leaked it.

Try reading your own link before vomiting it here.
Its like talking to a mule...or a donkey...hey! now I know why dems use a donkey for their call sign.....give it up buckles...I can provide a ton of links from Freedom Watch and other groups about Mueller's team leaking.....

By the way, genius....one leak is mentioned, and the entire article is about whether Mueller's team or trump leaked it.

Try reading your own link before vomiting it here.
Its like talking to a mule...or a donkey...hey! now I know why dems use a donkey for their call sign.....give it up buckles...I can provide a ton of links from Freedom Watch and other groups about Mueller's team leaking.....
^ ^

Babyman cultist, shitting his pants

you said there were no leaks

The Mueller team has beem airtight...that's literally the point of the article you linked.

This guy gets it. The "leaking" are sources who Mueller has questioned - they run back to the White House TrackShoes Devon Nunes style. Unpatriotic swindling mob bullshit.

These bots aren't very good at this. :113:

Forum List

Back