Bush Funeral A Snapshot Of Our Leaders

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
President Trump and Melania looked like they're from a different planet than the godless trash sitting to their left. At least Jimmy Peanut had the presence of thought to stay away from the negative energy. Jimmy is the first President and last democrat I ever voted for. Barry with his smirk and Willy Jeff with his mouth hanging open like an Arkansas dirt track fan on a Saturday night. Michelle didn't look comfortable sitting next to the serial rapist, or the woman she despises for beginning the birther cult. And then of course there was Crooked Hillary, obviously disgusted that Bob can't lay a glove on the President despite the millions she spent on the witchhunt, and knowing her turn in front of a grand jury is coming. Remember, she said: "if that fucking bastard wins we all will hang by nooses". Hopefully her prediction comes true.

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg

President Trump and Melania looked like they're from a different planet than the godless trash sitting to their left. At least Jimmy Peanut had the presence of thought to stay away from the negative energy. Jimmy is the first President and last democrat I ever voted for. Barry with his smirk and Willy Jeff with his mouth hanging open like an Arkansas dirt track fan on a Saturday night. Michelle didn't look comfortable sitting next to the serial rapist, or the woman she despises for beginning the birther cult. And then of course there was Crooked Hillary, obviously disgusted that Bob can't lay a glove on the President despite the millions she spent on the witchhunt, and knowing her turn in front of a grand jury is coming. Remember, she said: "if that fucking bastard wins we all will hang by nooses". Hopefully her prediction comes true.

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
Four Presidents and a wannabe!

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
Yes, on the near end.

I felt President Trump should have given the eulogy for HW.

Show the hatchet has been buried, even though HW disrespected President Trump by failing to vote for him.

The eulogy would have given President Trump a chance to show the audience how he has excelled at the Presidency and really has astounding accomplishments

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
Yes, on the near end.
No, that would be the puffy white cow sitting near her rapist husband!

It was a sorry group that looked absolutely miserable, especially Hillary. Yes, Barack had his typical smirk, not being at all respectful. Michelle looked like she ate a bug. Bill, looked drugged, and Hillary looked like she was sitting on a tack.

It was a sorry group that looked absolutely miserable, especially Hillary. Yes, Barack had his typical smirk, not being at all respectful. Michelle looked like she ate a bug. Bill, looked drugged, and Hillary looked like she was sitting on a tack.

Excellent summation...better than mine. :thup:

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
i see the 4 presidents....who is the wannabe?....

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
i see the 4 presidents....who is the wannabe?....
Hillary

Billy and Hilly used to love DJ....when they were begging him for campaign money.

trumpclinton.jpg

Michelle didn't look comfortable sitting next to the serial rapist,
She was uncomfortab le sitting next to a white guy. Asslips insists we smell like wet dogs. Not sure about Bill Clinton, maybe he do (a little Michelle/African lingo)

Forum List

Back