Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

And, for those with insight, and who'd been paying attention, the Democrat elites already expected the Mueller ploy to be a lead balloon.

Their most recent attempt was to pin Rob Porter on Trump, recognizing that married women carried Trump across the finish line in the election.

And then this one doesn't fly either......wadda they have????

Refried beans.

The talking pricks with ears on Fake News just claimed Rosenstein made the statements to get back in good graces with Trump.

pea green soup

And what you got TODAY -- was indeed some very INEFFECTIVE Russian trolls who don't even WORK near the Kremlin passing off non-consequential BS propaganda ads in between ads for penis enhancement, skin products and Hollywood stars doing stupid things.

Congrats.. Celebrate. Crack one for me too. I can't get excited about this "win" for your side..

What do you mean INEFFECTIVE?

The whole point was to fuck with our heads and in that pursuit they were EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE, if we were smart we'd hire these guys to fuck with our enemies.

Fuck with who's head?

Seriously....

I've asked for OVER A YEAR to see those damaging head fucking ads. And the 3 I finally saw today are LESS EFFECTIVE to my head than the ones that appeared next to them telling me that "Hot Russian Chicks Want to Date Me".. Give me a break. It's ludicrous.

The Russians are bent on CAPITALIZING on our OWN problems and issues. Doesn't take a lot given the destruction we've brought on ourselves...

Top Takeaways (for those who have neither the time nor the inclination to read through 37 pages)

Side Note: The narrative that those in US were "unwitting" participants will no doubt be used by Donald in his next Tweet to claim "see- no collusion!". However, this is the tip of the iceberg. It would appear that Gates has flipped and Bannon is cooperating. Additionally we have the testimony of Flynn, Papadopoulos and many others. Mueller knows minimally TEN times what any of us do and is playing multi-dimensional chess while Donald and his minions are playing Hungry Hippo or Whack-a-Mole. Watching Mueller's mind at work is a wondrous thing to behold.

Takeaways from Robert Mueller's indictment of Russian nationals who meddled in presidential election

Russian Investigation is not ONE thing, there are four main branches of it:

Hacking
Propaganda campaign
(online trolls)
Financial entanglements
Obstruction of Justice

Poor Trumpsters can barely keep track of ONE so it's not surprising they push one falsehood after another about shit they don't have a clue about.

YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.
I do. I haven't said a damned word that would lead to that comment, and I'm getting sick and tired of the unfair parroting by people who apparently can't fucking READ.
And that goes for you, too, FCT.

I posted a link to the 42 page indictment. I'm reading it now. It is full of damning information of Trump campaign officials working with defendents named in the indictment traveling to the US to work with them.

This is must read material. Keep in mind that Mueller states in part 31 on page 13 that there are others that haven't been revealed to the grand jury yet, and that he uses the term conspirators multiple times in the indictment.
I'll read it. If the Trump team was being fooled by pro's who were pretending to be Americans, though, it's kinda scary shit on the part of the Russians. Spook stuff.

I want to know who the "grass roots" contact in Texas is, and who those contacts with the Trump campaign in Florida were. I'll bet Mueller knows.
Did they do anything wrong by answering those inquiries? Maybe I'm missing something, cause I'm not very devious, but it doesn't seem Mueller is painting any guilt by any American--yet, anyway.

BULLSHIT - What they said was that no Americans were involved in this troll farm operation, not that no one was involved in Kremlin's other operations.

"In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling."

Watching Mueller's mind at work is a wondrous thing to behold.
Why ? Because he can count to 4 without using his fingers?

.... hate to burst your bromance bubble but all Mr. Mueller has accomplished so far is indicting a couple of douche bags on charges completely unrelated to the objective of his investigation and totally destroying the reputation of the FBI and the DOJ.

Way to go Bob, what's ACT II of your dog & puppet show gonna be? Card tricks at a half a million a pop perhaps?

44C1ABC3-BDB6-41AB-BBE1-899FCD915229.jpeg
Agents for the FBI were up all night coming up with this bit of nothing. They had to find something to use to deflect from the botched job in Florida and whatever nonsense they are doing in Las Vegas. Governor Scott is screaming for Chris Wray's head.
and a mother of one of the dead children was screaming into the TV camera for Trump to DO SOMETHING.
But we ALL know he won’t. Those kids weren’t part of the 1% so he has no use for them.
Besides, he spends 2 hours per day with his beauticians coloring and combing that comb over.. then straight to 9 hours of “ executive time” watching TV.. he doesn’t have the time to worry about dead children.
Trump knows he can’t do anything that would upset the NRA and gun lobby.
We have the worst school massacres in the world and putin’s Puppet doesn’t give a shit.
He’s impotent.

10072012donald-trump-scotland.jpg Undercover Russians dressed as Scottish bagpipe players leading Trump to the secret stash of much ballyhooed "thousands of emails" in the heather...
Heather - Legends & Myths
Myths and magic are so tightly woven into Scotland's history that it's sometimes impossible to separate reality from legend.job_0290-copy1.jpg

BULLSHIT - What they said was that no Americans were involved in this troll farm operation, not that no one was involved in Kremlin's other operations.

"In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling."

YES dumbass - THESE TROLLS WERE NOT AIDED BY AMERICANS.

In no way or form does that say that Trump or his people weren't involved with OTHER Russians.

For example Flynn go caught discussing sanctions with Kysliak, does that mean that he had something to do with these trolls? Of course not.

Have I thanked you lately for your daily spin?
It's super-delicious ;)

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Want me to prove it?

Your refusal to answer this question will be proof:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Attempting to debate your triple-spaced and often cut-n-paste gobbledygook is for the most part a fools errand.
But I do enjoy skimming your silliness from time to time.
Thanks again! :)

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

View attachment 177117

View attachment 177120
------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...
Are any of these people actually located in the US? It doesn't appear that way. Mueller issued a useless indictment that solves nothing.
It lays out the underlying facts, which could be an indication there is more to come on this subject.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

View attachment 177117

View attachment 177120
------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...
Are any of these people actually located in the US? It doesn't appear that way. Mueller issued a useless indictment that solves nothing.
None of these people or entities are in the US.

The case against Flynn has fallen apart starting in December when the judge was ordered to recuse himself. Mueller has an indefinite delay in sentencing probably to accommodte Flynn withdrawing his plea.

Mueller has obtained a guilty plea from this bit player, Pineda, who got a thousand dollars for stealing identities. Probably that's who identified the Russians. That is, if Mueller didn't make up the whole thing and picked names out of the Moscow phone book.

Last edited:
And, for those with insight, and who'd been paying attention, the Democrat elites already expected the Mueller ploy to be a lead balloon.

Their most recent attempt was to pin Rob Porter on Trump, recognizing that married women carried Trump across the finish line in the election.

And then this one doesn't fly either......wadda they have????

Refried beans.

The talking pricks with ears on Fake News just claimed Rosenstein made the statements to get back in good graces with Trump.

pea green soup

He's a snake and unless he has a YUGE come to JESUS moment and turns as a Witness to the COUP that was being conducted by Comey, Clinton, Obama, The DNC and DOJ...the inner Obama-Clinton Circle, Rosenstein should be prosecuted with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

So should Mueller, but me thinks, he'll be allowed to slink away.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.
I do. I haven't said a damned word that would lead to that comment, and I'm getting sick and tired of the unfair parroting by people who apparently can't fucking READ.

This whole gambit by Mueller is designed to take the immense heat off of the abuses that HIS FBI committed during the last election cycle. So he got some Russian provocateurs running silly tiny readership FB ads about ridiculous topics like BLM and race baiting and flogging Clinton/Cruz/Rubio.. That PALES in comparison to the FBI/CIA/DNI/State Dept aiding the DNC/Clinton to obtain and market a phony Russian dossier and abusing the NSA Big Brother Domestic Spy tools.

He HAS to try. Because that's where his allegiances lie. But this is a pimple on the Ass of a full blown cancer in our current political leadership that was INTERNALLY inspired..
Total 100% unadulterated bullshit. Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Well by all means -- set me straight then.. WHO did more damage to our confidence in the American political system? The FBI/Schiff/Nunez/Clapper/media/DNC/RNC or a bunch of punks trolling Facebook with a budget under $50,000?

This whole gambit by Mueller is designed to take the immense heat off of the abuses that HIS FBI committed during the last election cycle. So he got some Russian provocateurs running silly tiny readership FB ads about ridiculous topics like BLM and race baiting and flogging Clinton/Cruz/Rubio.. That PALES in comparison to the FBI/CIA/DNI/State Dept aiding the DNC/Clinton to obtain and market a phony Russian dossier and abusing the NSA Big Brother Domestic Spy tools.

He HAS to try. Because that's where his allegiances lie. But this is a pimple on the Ass of a full blown cancer in our current political leadership that was INTERNALLY inspired..
Total 100% unadulterated bullshit. Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Well by all means -- set me straight then.. WHO did more damage to our confidence in the American political system? The FBI/Schiff/Nunez/Clapper/media/DNC/RNC or a bunch of punks trolling Facebook with a budget under $50,000?

This reminds me I better get rid of make two fake handles on FB ( use them to spy on people who blocked me) otherwise Mueller might indicting me

I sure didn't know pretending you are someone your not on the internet is against the law!!!

And what you got TODAY -- was indeed some very INEFFECTIVE Russian trolls who don't even WORK near the Kremlin passing off non-consequential BS propaganda ads in between ads for penis enhancement, skin products and Hollywood stars doing stupid things.

Congrats.. Celebrate. Crack one for me too. I can't get excited about this "win" for your side..

What do you mean INEFFECTIVE?

The whole point was to fuck with our heads and in that pursuit they were EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE, if we were smart we'd hire these guys to fuck with our enemies.

Fuck with who's head?

Seriously....

The American Public and so far they've managed to drive roughly half of them right out their minds.

Personally I can't wait for the encore.

YES dumbass - THESE TROLLS WERE NOT AIDED BY AMERICANS.

In no way or form does that say that Trump or his people weren't involved with OTHER Russians.

For example Flynn go caught discussing sanctions with Kysliak, does that mean that he had something to do with these trolls? Of course not.

More importantly it doesn't say that they did.

.... hate to burst your bromance bubble but all Mr. Mueller has accomplished so far is indicting a couple of douche bags on charges completely unrelated to the objective of his investigation and totally destroying the reputation of the FBI and the DOJ.

Way to go Bob, what's ACT II of your dog & puppet show gonna be? Card tricks at a half a million a pop perhaps?

dgjN6.gif

there isn't anyone on the planet more tedious than trumptards......

Mueller Indicts Trump’s Claim That Russian Interference Is ‘Fake News’

Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

The main objective of his investigation was to investigate Russian interference or attempts at interference in the election. That is what all this indictment is about.

Forum List

Back