Democrats Can't Shed The Lies They Swallowed

William "The Fixer" Barr. was brought in to cast shade on Mueller's report.

"As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

But when Barr said there was no widespread voter fraud and Trump was basically full of shit...that was just Barr being a Communist Deep State plant controlled by Biden?

Does it hurt to have to be so cognitively dissonant??

Re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity and I will put you in your place....again.

William "The Fixer" Barr. was brought in to cast shade on Mueller's report.

"As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Why can you not answer the question?

Why are you afraid to deal with the post that brought you crawling into the thread???

1. Recently, I've seen posts by Democrat servants who still claim that Mueller found collusion by Trump et al.
No matter how often this is disproven, they continue to claim so.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote. Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

“ The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.” Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report (Published 2019)

“Mueller's investigation found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.” Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

“The Washington Post corrects, removes parts of two stories regarding the Steele dossier…Other stories that made the same assertion were corrected as well.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c9b770-43d5-11ec-a88e-2aa4632af69b_story.html

2. "Bill Barr: Mueller 'Made Some Very Serious Errors'
"He goes out and hires partisan Democrats to make up his investigative team, which means half the country is going to be suspicious from the very beginning. That defeated the whole purpose of naming him. I think it was pretty evident within a few months of his taking the position that there had been no collusion.

"But instead of stopping it at that point and letting the country move on, he took two instances that clearly were not obstruction and which even his final report doesn't try to argue were obstruction."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/barr-podcast-mueller/2022/08/26/id/1084740/

3. Democrat slaves bear a marked resemblence to Hiroo Onoda, the Japanese soldier who hid out and contiued to fight the war that Japan had lost, for over 30 years.

1661527267934.png

Why are you afraid to deal with the post that brought you crawling into the thread???

1. Recently, I've seen posts by Democrat servants who still claim that Mueller found collusion by Trump et al.
No matter how often this is disproven, they continue to claim so.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote. Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

“ The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.” Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report (Published 2019)

“Mueller's investigation found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.” Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

“The Washington Post corrects, removes parts of two stories regarding the Steele dossier…Other stories that made the same assertion were corrected as well.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c9b770-43d5-11ec-a88e-2aa4632af69b_story.html

2. "Bill Barr: Mueller 'Made Some Very Serious Errors'
"He goes out and hires partisan Democrats to make up his investigative team, which means half the country is going to be suspicious from the very beginning. That defeated the whole purpose of naming him. I think it was pretty evident within a few months of his taking the position that there had been no collusion.

"But instead of stopping it at that point and letting the country move on, he took two instances that clearly were not obstruction and which even his final report doesn't try to argue were obstruction."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/barr-podcast-mueller/2022/08/26/id/1084740/

3. Democrat slaves bear a marked resemblence to Hiroo Onoda, the Japanese soldier who hid out and contiued to fight the war that Japan had lost, for over 30 years.

1661527267934.png

It was a simple question, why can your programmers not fix your spacing issues?

You wrote this:
No stinky one, I wrote this "William "The Fixer" Barr. was brought in to cast shade on Mueller's report." and brought Mueller's response to "The Fixers" interjection to the table.

But your response was not unexpected, because, well, you.

No stinky one, I wrote this "William "The Fixer" Barr. was brought in to cast shade on Mueller's report." and brought Mueller's response to "The Fixers" interjection to the table.

But your response was not unexpected, because, well, you.

I quoted your lie about Biden and proved you are too cowardly to answer the questions related to it.

I'm sure readers already know what you are, but I enjoy reprising the truth.

Projection post #82736263525352532

~~~~~~

Democrat Narrative Falls Apart: Study Finds Russian

Trolls Had Little Influence on 2016 Voters

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Lucas Nolan

According to a recent study, Russian disinformation and misinformation campaigns on social media had little influence on voters during the 2016 election. Discussing Russia’s alleged influence on the election, a longtime leftist narrative, one of the report’s authors said, “My personal sense coming out of this is that this got way overhyped.” The Washington Post reports that a new study by the New York University Center for Social Media and Politics found that Russian influence operations on Twitter during the 2016 presidential election did not significantly impact voter behavior or attitudes.

Commentary:
When did "the Maoist/DSA Democrat narrative falling apart" ever stop Democrats from repeating their lying narrative?
These studies and the media reveal that the Democrat narrative was a lie. But the Dems have moved onto their next narrative and this doesn’t matter anymore. There is zero accountability for the FBI, media, and Russia Hoax special counsel team that perpetrated this fraud.

Forum List

Back