Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Special counsel Robert Mueller has brought charges against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups for interfering with the 2016 U.S. elections, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

"Defendants' operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ("Trump campaign") and disparaging Hillary Clinton," the indictment reads.

"Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities."

Mueller indicts 13 Russians for interfering in US election

Who here is surprised? I'm not. I didn't even use social media then, and my primary source of information was on CNN and it was CLEAR to me, Hillary was in trouble Trump did six or seven rallies while Hillary rested. Hillary was weak, had massive baggage, her team didn't let the FBI investigate their servers. I could go on and on. She didn't visit the Rustbelt with any concern, and she shot herself in the shoe.

CNN is treating this like the Holy Grail. "This is proof, it isn't a hoax!". Well no shyte. Just as Clintons Foundation received MILLIONS from FOREIGN governments. Just as the British helped with the dossier. Are these people this thick, or just so desperate to make excuses for Hillary and her horrible desire to turn American into Canada?

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Or democrats that enable the Russians.

Part of the charges are that the Russians were trying to sow discord
in American politics.

Well...Clinton, Schiff, Warner have all contributed to that, and have colluded
with the Russians.

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Or democrats that enable the Russians.

Part of the charges are that the Russians were trying to sow discord
in American politics.

Well...Clinton, Schiff, Warner have all contributed to that, and have colluded
with the Russians.

no. but thanks for the lying talking points. vlad would be so proud

:thup:

This is uncomfortably like a desperate move for Mueller to shake off accusations that he's not doing anything.

If this is an empty indictment of people that are not in this country his team should be dissolved as useless.

By the way, one of the most informed on CNN, Perez, who I have quoted in the past as a very solid FBI insider, also said that basically Russia was sowing discord in the system, and they also went after discrediting Cruz and his campaign, also went against Bernie Sanders.

The CIA interfere in foreign elections, and I'm glad they do. ALL nations do this, this isn't surprising, it's simply a more covert operation using U.S institutions. What is in question is how people want to get rid of the president, when even if they didn't do this, Clinton was clearly a poor candidate.

One final note, and this is important to me and it should be for Americans; what is to be done about International Foundations and donations from openly International political provocateurs such as Soros? Let's see some balance here, some just really don't want to accept that Trumps policies and conservatism/libertarianism is where much of America is shifting.

Last edited:
I think the question that people should start asking...

Is Trump willing to admit wrongdoing in order to save Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, or even Melania from going to jail?

Did anyone see that the Inauguration committee gave $26 million dollars to a company only a month old that was run by a friend of Melania? And no one even knows what they did for the inauguration?

They were indicted on charges of conspiracy, not tampering. Prosecutors usually indict for conspiracy when they have no hard evidence and they are pressed to do something. Anyway, why do we need a special prosecutor to do the FBI's job? Where was the FBI when Russians were "conspiring" to access the social media? Conducting an illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign?

I see Mueller didn't think any of these people were a big enough threat to file a request for a FISA Surveillance warrant.

Only The Orange Menace is dangerous enough to warrant that!

Mueller issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference

Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice has announced.

In addition, three defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

Grand jury returns indictment against 13 Russian nationals over interference with US elections - CNNPolitics

Must be fake! How can this be? I don't understand, I thought Russian interference didn't happen or at least was a joint effort with Chinese and a guy in the basement. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back