Its certainly looking like a political witch hunt to me. Witnesses threatened into lying sounds like Mueller's previous cases.

The evidence doesn't hold up on your claim.

Corsi told investigators that he turned down Stone's request to reach out to Wikileaks for unreleased documents that could hurt Hillary.

Alas, Corsi's emails said this:

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump

Corsi lied to investigators. And they've got the documentation to prove it.

Now Corsi is lying to you. And laughably, you believe him.

Mueller Is a politically correct piece of shit...
oh really...
DEuTd4R.jpg
He is a Partisan piece of shit

The clown show is from the partisan hacks making shit up about the probe. So far very little if anything has leaked out so we really don’t know what they know. We are left with idiots like you creating your own narratives to suit your political agenda. You’re not fooling anybody.
An empty vessel has nothing to leak.
That’s the point, you don’t know what’s in the vessel. You may pretend you do but you’d be full of shit
A Corrupt Vessel Cannot Contain Good Contents. If a glove falls in to the mud, does the mud get glovey or does the glove get muddy?
You’re trying to get too deep, you’re just going to confuse yourself. Fact is you’ve been fed a bunch of hyperbolic spin and you don’t know what you are talking about. Muller has kept to himself. You don’t know what he has or how he got it so you can throw out all the names and accusations you can think of but it won’t change the fact that you are full of shit.

5. He’s hiring bad people with conflicts of interest.

Trump warned us that Mueller’s staff comprises “some very bad and conflicted people.” Fact check: True. Some of Mueller’s staff attorneys have indeed committed the iniquitous crime of donating to Democratic candidates. This is what matters. Ignore their famed careers as prosecutors or appellate lawyers. Ignore the Supreme Court clerkships. Mueller’s staff actually are just human embodiments of contributions to Democratic candidates. No previous special prosecutor has ever employed people with political affiliations. We can’t recall any Republicans in sight for Kenneth Starr’s investigation, and Democrats absolutely fled from working for the Watergate special prosecutor and in the Iran-Contra investigation. If Mueller’s team isn’t wearing #MAGA t-shirts to work underneath their suits, the whole endeavor is hopelessly biased.
That snipet you just pasted reads very sarcasticly. If the author is indeed serious then it is laughable. I think he is being sarcastic though. The team investigating trump is bias unless they are wearing maga shirts under their suits?! Come on!

Laughing......Corsi isn't being 'trapped'. Corsi is lying to investigators.

The interviews began on Sept. 6 when Corsi told investigators that an associate, identified by Corsi as Stone, asked him in the summer of 2016 to get in touch with an organization, identified by Corsi as WikiLeaks, about unreleased materials relevant to the presidential campaign, the draft court papers say....

.....Corsi said he declined the request and made clear to Stone that an attempt to contact WikiLeaks could put them in investigators' crosshairs, according to the draft court documents.

Corsi lied to investigators about reaching out to Wikileaks. And Mueller's team has the emails to prove it.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

That's not an imaginary 'perjury trap'. That's just Corsi lying his ass off.

Its certainly looking like a political witch hunt to me. Witnesses threatened into lying sounds like Mueller's previous cases.
Who says they are threatened into lying? I’ve heard the conservative radio talking points. Makes me laugh every time. None of these chumps knows what they are talking about. It’s all assumptions.

The only reason Mueller is charging everyone he interviews with "Lying to The FBI" is because he started his so called Investigation with a Preconceived Conclusion. This then makes Mueller's investigation Intellectually Dishonest and Corrupt. No Investigator should ever take this approach because he corrupts his own investigation.

Mueller is not getting what he wants, and it's because his investigation has a corrupt purpose, so witnesses are thumbing their noses at him and choosing instead to go to jail for the phoney charge of "lying to the fbi" for a couple weeks, rather than lie and perjure themselves and have an eternal black mark on their souls.

The Investigation should have been to find The Truth, not to find the Non Existent Crime of "Russian Collusion"

When Rod Rosenstein and numerous others have publicly stated that the results of their Investigations show NO COLLUSION, Mueller should have resigned and posted his findings right then. If he investigates for another two years, the result will be the same which will be that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

It's not there. Not one member of The Trump Campaign Team has been charged with any type of Collusion with Russia. None.

Mueller also Simultaneously IGNORES, The Dirty Dossier, and how that was paid for, how it was Russian Sourced, and delivered to The FBI and DOJ and used to perpetrate FRAUD on THE FISA COURT.

Mueller is not an objective man. He never has been, and his history of misconduct proves that he makes his conclusions first and then tries to fit the so called facts to his preconceived notions.

Last edited:

Corsi told investigators that he turned down Stone's request to reach out to Wikileaks for unreleased documents that could hurt Hillary.

Lib please stop vomiting the liberal talking points. Corsi was allowed to review his emails and amend his testimony about 1 email he forgot about and Mueller was perfectly fine with that. Until Corsi refused to lie for Mueller then Mueller points to this one email and claims Corsi lied about it, totally false.

Who says they are threatened into lying? I’ve heard the conservative radio talking points. Makes me laugh every time. None of these chumps knows what they are talking about. It’s all assumptions.

Ah, the people that were threatened into lying hello.

Lib please stop vomiting the liberal talking points. Corsi was allowed to review his emails and amend his testimony about 1 email he forgot about and Mueller was perfectly fine with that. Until Corsi refused to lie for Mueller then Mueller points to this one email and claims Corsi lied about it, totally false.

And by 'talking points', you mean directly quoting the court filings in which Corsi's emails explictly prove he's lying?

You seem confused. This is called 'evidence'. And it demonstrates Corsi lied his ass off to investigators.

The only reason Mueller is charging everyone he interviews with "Lying to The FBI" is because he started his so called Investigation with a Preconceived Conclusion. This then makes Mueller's investigation Intellectually Dishonest and Corrupt. No Investigator should ever take this approach because he corrupts his own investigation.

Mueller is not getting what he wants, and it's because his investigation has a corrupt purpose, so witnesses are thumbing their noses at him and choosing instead to go to jail for the phoney charge of "lying to the fbi" for a couple weeks, rather than lie and perjure themselves and have an eternal black mark on their souls.

The Investigation should have been to find The Truth, not to find the Non Existent Crime of "Russian Collusion"

When Rod Rosenstein and numerous others have publicly stated that the results of their Investigations show NO COLLUSION, Mueller should have resigned and posted his findings right then. If he investigates for another two years, the result will be the same which will be that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

It's not there. Not one member of The Trump Campaign Team has been charged with any type of Collusion with Russia. None.
Mueller also Simultaneously IGNORES, The Dirty Dossier, and how that was paid for, delivered to The FBI and DOJ and used to perpetrate FRAUD on THE FISA COURT.

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still America or some shithole in the Congo.

Every single witness has been threatened. Even General Flynn who Comey (who I think is a piece of shit) said that Flynn did not lie.

So how is a man who investigators said did not lie, ever charged with lying based on the same investigation that stated he did not lie?

House report backs claim that FBI agents did not think Flynn lied, despite guilty plea

Mueller also Simultaneously IGNORES, The Dirty Dossier, and how that was paid for, delivered to The FBI and DOJ and used to perpetrate FRAUD on THE FISA COURT.

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still American or some shithole in the Congo.

Corsi's own emails demonstrate that he lied to investigators.

You're literally refusing to look at the evidence. Then insisting that because you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Um, that's not how reality works.

And by 'talking points', you mean directly quoting the court filings in which Corsi's emails explictly prove he's lying?

You seem confused. This is called 'evidence'. And it demonstrates Corsi lied his ass off to investigators.

By pointing to Corsi's version of what happened broadcast on live TV. :anj_stfu::aug08_031:

Every single witness has been threatened. Even General Flynn who Comey (who I think is a piece of shit) said that Flynn did not lie.)

So how is a man who investigators said did not lie, ever charged with lying based on the same investigation that stated he did not lie?

House report backs claim that FBI agents did not think Flynn lied, despite guilty plea

They've been told they will be prosecuted for the crimes they've commited.

What about this do you have a problem with? Isn't that what prosecutors are *supposed* to do?

Notice, you don't actually dispute that Corsi lied to the special counsel investigators. As Corsi's emails demonstrate that he lied his ass off.

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still America or some shithole in the Congo.

We are in Nazi Germany. And if you really want to see Nazi Germany at full force, just quit going to vote, and quit fighting these Brownshirts and watch them take over our Government and impose PC Law.

By pointing to Corsi's version of what happened broadcast on live TV. :anj_stfu::aug08_031:

Corsi's 'version' is proven false by his own Emails. This is called 'evidence'. Which the special counsel has. And which are cited in court documents.

Corsi lied to federal investigators. And now he's lying to you.

Every single witness has been threatened. Even General Flynn who Comey (who I think is a piece of shit) said that Flynn did not lie.

The only reason Flynn plead guilty is they were bankrupting the guy with legal bills, he was about to lose his house. Is that really the government we want, if you dare accept a job in a presidential administration you risk the opposing political party attacking you personally with the full might of the federal government?

Forum List

Back