Trump MUST Really Be Feeling the Heat

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Here’s who is in the meme Trump tweeted showing political opponents jailed

President Donald Trump retweeted an image showing not only frequent targets Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller behind bars, but also his own deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein.

Trump blasted out the image by fan account “The Trump Train” to his 56 million followers Wednesday morning. The image shows 11 individuals in jail under a headline asking when “the trials for treason begin.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump, sitting ALL ALONE with too much 'executive time' on his hands MUST be felling the heat of the Mueller investigation.
Delusional, paranoid, impulsive, projecting; Trump is his old self, wishing others into a prison cell when it is likely Trump himself that will end up in one. :21:

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

I frequently feel the heat as well ... but, not frequently enough.

20396547-smiling-busy-man-with-laptop-sitting-on-a-beach-chair-and-holding-a-cocktail-isolated-on-white-backg.jpg

Trumps all up in their heads every day. I bet they have nightmares. I bet pharmaceuticals company’s are making a killing.

Trump is spinning the ship's wheel like he's playing roulette and cackling like a mental patient.

we have nowhere to go. we're trapped on a SHIP OF FOOLS!

tic toc, y'all..........
a broken clock is right twice a day.

that's right. but a broken clock doesn't move along....

like mueller is doing.....

clock-animated-gif-2.gif
hmmmm how do you know that? I haven't seen anything moving. so broken clock it is.

no? well i guess just this very morning, michael cohen.... donny's fixer for a solid decade..... who has all kinds of tapes 'n stuff............ completely flipped & admitted to lying to congress about his boss's dealings with russia.

:popcorn:

tic toc, y'all..........

clock-animated-gif-2.gif
hmmmm how do you know that? I haven't seen anything moving. so broken clock it is.

no? well i guess just this very morning, michael cohen.... donny's fixer for a solid decade..... who has all kinds of tapes 'n stuff............ completely flipped & admitted to lying to congress about his boss's dealings with russia.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

tic toc, y'all..........

clock-animated-gif-2.gif

^^^^ translation: popeye's outa spinach ^^^^^

clock-animated-gif-2.gif

^^^^ translation: popeye's outa spinach ^^^^^
I got me plenty. you are still after the cookie crumbs though..trump, trump, trump, trump, russia, russia, russia....

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back