Mueller breaks his silence on Roger Stone

Nobody tried to overthrow anybody, period. There was not coup, period. you are just into melodrama.
If you ask me, trying to say Trump was a Russian asset, spending millions on a 3 year witch hunt THEN impeaching him with no evidence and by ONE PARTY is an attempted coup. The only melodrama was the crap they obviously tried to convince US to swallow about Trump.
Well I certainly did not ask you. I am looking forward to the inauguration of President Joseph Biden.
Of course you didn't ask me because you are afraid of the answer. Biden will never be president he will die soon.

OK let's break this down:

He lied about the identity of his intermediary to WikiLeaks. (He had no intermediary; it was all made up)

He lied about the existence of written communications with his intermediary. (Same thing).

He lied by denying he had communicated with the Trump campaign about the timing of WikiLeaks' releases. (His communications with the Trump campaign were all bogus. He was talking out of his ass)

He in fact updated senior campaign officials repeatedly about WikiLeaks. (This is bullshit. Stone had no communication with WikiLeaks, direct or indirect. He had no information with which to update anybody. He was speculating, just like everybody else. Anything he told "senior campaign officials" was made up nonsense).

And he tampered with a witness, imploring him to stonewall Congress. (He just wanted to avoid the embarrassment of being shown to be a faker).

This is all the equivalent of arguing about the existence of magic beans. WGAF?

Yeah, I bet that's why the jury convicted Stone on all SEVEN counts. Funny...

Even AG Barr said Mueller's prosecution of Stone was "righteous" - and he was happy with Stone's conviction.

Nobody tried to overthrow anybody, period. There was not coup, period. you are just into melodrama.
If you ask me, trying to say Trump was a Russian asset, spending millions on a 3 year witch hunt THEN impeaching him with no evidence and by ONE PARTY is an attempted coup. The only melodrama was the crap they obviously tried to convince US to swallow about Trump.
Well I certainly did not ask you. I am looking forward to the inauguration of President Joseph Biden.
Of course you didn't ask me because you are afraid of the answer. Biden will never be president he will die soon.
Are you threatening the life of Vice President Biden. Are you out of your mind?

From the OP:

Trump's decision to commute the sentence of his friend and political adviser is the crescendo of a months-long effort to rewrite the history of the Mueller investigation. This has included selective declassification of intelligence materials, a ramped-up counter-investigation into the origins of the Russia probe and attempts to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn. The President has broad constitutional power to pardon or commute sentences. But Trump is unlike almost any other president in how he's used the power proactively to save political allies.

ROFLMAO, Susan McDougal ring any bells?

He's almost 80, can't seem to string two sentences together without fumbling and mumbling. Doesn't know where he is half the time, and says the dumbest things. He used to be a gaff machine, now he's just an old fart with nothing left, no new ideas, no enthusiasm, no nothing. I fear he is circling the drain. If that is me supposedly threatening Biden then, you are a fucking idiot moron. Biden is an empty vessel into which the far left radical Democrats (AOC and the 'squad' for example) want to place their anti-America agenda in. Biden himself is clueless and his candidacy is tantamount to elder abuse.

Last edited:
View attachment 362240

The man on the left is a great American patriot. The thing on the right is a criminal scumbag.

Mueller is part of the coup....created by obama...he is a vile human.

Credible proof? Do you even know what a "coup" is?

There was no legitimate predicate for Mueller's appointment, the DOJ already knew there was no conspiracy between the campaign and Russia. All convictions that resulted should be vacated.

(CNN) Former special counsel Robert Mueller, in a very rare move, has written an op-ed for The Washington Post defending his office's prosecution of Roger Stone and saying he is still a convicted felon and "rightly so" in light of President Donald Trump's commutation of Stone.

"Congress also investigated and sought information from Stone. A jury later determined he lied repeatedly to members of Congress. He lied about the identity of his intermediary to WikiLeaks. He lied about the existence of written communications with his intermediary. He lied by denying he had communicated with the Trump campaign about the timing of WikiLeaks' releases. He in fact updated senior campaign officials repeatedly about WikiLeaks. And he tampered with a witness, imploring him to stonewall Congress," Mueller writes in the op-ed posted Saturday evening.

"The jury ultimately convicted Stone of obstruction of a congressional investigation, five counts of making false statements to Congress and tampering with a witness. Because his sentence has been commuted, he will not go to prison. But his conviction stands."

Trump on Friday commuted the prison sentence of his longtime friend, who was convicted of crimes that included lying to Congress in part, prosecutors said, to protect the President. The announcement came just days before Stone was set to report to a federal prison in Georgia.

Stone was convicted in November of seven charges -- including lying to Congress, witness tampering and obstructing a congressional committee proceeding -- as part of Mueller's Russia investigation. Among the things he misled Congress about were his communications with Trump campaign officials -- communications that prosecutors said Stone hid out of his desire to protect Trump.

More: Mueller breaks his silence on Roger Stone

It's about time! Mueller is one of the most honorable men to ever serve in government. He is truly a great American patriot.

Trump and/or Stone should be forced to "personally" repay all the taxpayer funds wasted on Stone's prosecution. Stone was convicted on all seven counts by a jury - and remains a convicted felon.
ya remember when mueller prosecuted 18, got 5 convictions and all 5 were overturned on appeal.
Want me to go on?

This is what happened when Trump and Moscow Mitch packed the federal judiciary with partisan hacks.
tyrone scratches head

*Stone, in fact, said the corrupt part out loud, in a conversation with NBC’s Howard Fineman shortly before Trump’s announcement. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

Imagine a more corrupt use of the clemency power than Trump’s Roger Stone commutation

Stone obviously scared the bejesus out of Trump. Sounds like Stone was getting ready to spill some beans if Trump didn't soon act to keep him out of prison.

Yeah, Stone refused to lie, he said so publicly. Prosecutors weren't wanting him to sing, they wanted him to compose and he told them to pound sand.

He's almost 80, can't seem to string two sentences together without fumbling and mumbling. Doesn't know where he is half the time, and says the stupidest things. He used to be a gaff machine, now he's just an old fart with nothing left, no new ideas, no enthusiasm, no nothing. I fear he is circling the drain. If that is a threat then you are a fucking idiot.
All that is your dunb assed opinion, but you said he
He's almost 80, can't seem to string two sentences together without fumbling and mumbling. Doesn't know where he is half the time, and says the stupidest things. He used to be a gaff machine, now he's just an old fart with nothing left, no new ideas, no enthusiasm, no nothing. I fear he is circling the drain. If that is a threat then you are a fucking idiot. Biden is basically an empty vessel that traitors like AOC and the 'squad' want to place their anti-America agenda in. Biden himself is clueless.
Leo123 said in post #63 QUOTE " Biden will never be president he will die soon. " Now you come up with this lame crap to explain it. I suggest you be very care in your predictions "Biden will never be president he will die soon." I have no problem reporting your post to the Secret Service, so they might contact and ask you explain the specifics of your prediction. Do not do anything stupid.
Biden now under Secret Service protection
By Rebecca Klar - 03/17/20 10:51 AM EDT
Former Vice President Joe Biden is now under Secret Service protection, the agency confirmed on Tuesday.
“The U.S. Secret Service can confirm that we have initiated full protective coverage for Democratic Presidential Candidate and former Vice President Joseph Biden,” Secret Service spokesman Vincent Tutoni said in a statement.
This is an opinion forum dufus. I remember pictures of Trump's severed head. Did you turn THAT in? Biden is in his fading years, it's obvious. Even Democrats think he may die soon or even become incapacitated that's why they want him to become President. Because he is old and clueless. You can bet the Democrat VP pick will be someone the Democrats think could be President.

Last edited:

No he's predicting nature will take its course. If you haven't notice the robotic manner of Biden's gate, it's an indicator of his declining physical health.

Stone is still a convicted felon, why are lefties pissing in their wheaties over this?

Because he escaped punishment after a jury convicted him on all SEVEN counts. And the person who commuted his sentence did it to save his own ass from punishment.

Jurors have returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including five counts of lying to Congress, one count of witness tampering and one count of obstruction of a proceeding.

Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts - ABC News

He's almost 80, can't seem to string two sentences together without fumbling and mumbling. Doesn't know where he is half the time, and says the stupidest things. He used to be a gaff machine, now he's just an old fart with nothing left, no new ideas, no enthusiasm, no nothing. I fear he is circling the drain. If that is a threat then you are a fucking idiot.
He's almost 80, can't seem to string two sentences together without fumbling and mumbling. Doesn't know where he is half the time, and says the stupidest things. He used to be a gaff machine, now he's just an old fart with nothing left, no new ideas, no enthusiasm, no nothing. I fear he is circling the drain. If that is a threat then you are a fucking idiot. Biden is basically an empty vessel that traitors like AOC and the 'squad' want to place their anti-America agenda in. Biden himself is clueless.
Leo123 said in post #63 QUOTE " Biden will never be president he will die soon. " Now you come up with this lame crap to explain it. I suggest you be very care in your predictions "Biden will never be president he will die soon." I have no problem reporting your post to the Secret Service, so they might contact and ask you explain the specifics of your prediction. Do not do anything stupid.
Former Vice President Joe Biden is now under Secret Service protection, the agency confirmed on Tuesday.
“The U.S. Secret Service can confirm that we have initiated full protective coverage for Democratic Presidential Candidate and former Vice President Joseph Biden,” Secret Service spokesman Vincent Tutoni said in a statement.
This is an opinion forum dufus. I remember pictures of Trump's severed head. Did you turn THAT in? Biden is in his fading years, it's obvious. I think he may die soon and so do a lot of Democrats, that's why they want him to become President. Because he is old and clueless. You can bet the Democrat VP pick will be someone the Democrats think could be President.
You did not express opinion. You made a prediction on a public message board in Post #63, 4 months before election day, saying QUOTE "Biden will never be president he will die soon." I did not see your post of any severed head, but I heard that it was investigate. You had best pray for his continued good health.

No he's predicting nature will take its course. If you haven't notice the robotic manner of Biden's gate, it's an indicator of his declining physical health.

He looked fine during his speech Thursday or Friday.

Stone is still a convicted felon, why are lefties pissing in their wheaties over this?

Because he escaped punishment after a jury convicted him on all SEVEN counts. And the person who commuted his sentence did it to save his own ass from punishment.

Jurors have returned a guilty verdict on all of seven counts including five counts of lying to Congress, one count of witness tampering and one count of obstruction of a proceeding.

Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts - ABC News

Were you pissing and moaning when Obama pardoned Cartwright, a general who lied to the FBI, who was convicted of the same fucking crime?

Did you bitch and moan when Obama commuted any of these hundreds of people? Trump commutes the sentence of a liar who got 40 months and you dipwads go apeshit. Obama commutes hundreds of drug dealers and violent felons, some with life sentences, and you fucking assholes were silent.

Last edited:
He looked fine during his speech Thursday or Friday.
No he didn't. He was stiff and scripted. He bumbled a few times as well. He seems to be in the initial stages of dimentia. I actually feel sorry for him.

This is an opinion forum dufus. I remember pictures of Trump's severed head. Did you turn THAT in? Biden is in his fading years, it's obvious. I think he may die soon and so do a lot of Democrats, that's why they want him to become President. Because he is old and clueless. You can bet the Democrat VP pick will be someone the Democrats think could be President.
You did not express opinion. You made a prediction on a public message board in Post #63, 4 months before election day, saying QUOTE "Biden will never be president he will die soon." I did not see your post of any severed head, but I heard that it was investigate. You had best pray for his continued good health.
I refer you to my post #74.

Forum List

Back