MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

From obscurity to LOVED without ever accomplishing a single thing.
Just words and threats.

"Jewish Space Lasers"
View attachment 676721View attachment 676722

lol ... spork foot.

1659300478147.jpeg

I've spent the last six years paying close attention to this whole thing, and getting closer to the realization that we just aren't what I thought.

forget 2024; the midterms are our last shot at true exceptionalism... if congress flips & i can't see that happening - then that is, as they say -

that.

House will flip Republican this November but the Senate is now Unlikely unless a miracle happens…

m'k - let's see.

the public hearings

overturning roe v wade

gay marriage - contraception

the NY case overturning a 100 yr old conceal & carry law

a case for attempted voter/ballad fuckery on the slate in sept w/ the SC

& the latest - voting against healthcare for our vets suffering from the effects of burn pits?

i'm not seeing a whole lotta (R)s being voted in 'cept for the solid trump humping cultists who will vote for the same congress minions that are in his cult. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr, it's not looking good for jim hominahominahomina jordan or matt gaetz, or a few others in both chambers.

m'k - let's see.

the public hearings

overturning roe v wade

gay marriage - contraception

the NY case overturning a 100 yr old conceal & carry law

a case for attempted voter/ballad fuckery on the slate in sept w/ the SC

& the latest - voting against healthcare for our vets suffering from the effects of burn pits?

i'm not seeing a whole lotta (R)s being voted in 'cept for the solid trump humping cultists who will vote for the same congress minions that are in his cult. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr, it's not looking good for jim hominahominahomina jordan or matt gaetz, or a few others in both chambers.
You do understand the House is different from the Senate and you are not doing well with High Gas Prices, Recession and Inflation and believe me people care more about their pocketbook than some gun law being overturned.

I bet when Republicans take the House you will deny your cocky remarks and pivot to gerrymandering and how America is downright stupid and sexist.

So again the Republicans will take the House but most likely will not take the Senate and when this happens I expect you to deny your stupidity and then whine about the fact your words should never be used against you!

Forum List

Back