MTG, GOP Conduct Impeachment 'Carpet Bombing' of Exposed Corrupt Criminal Democrats

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden
Wray
Mayorkas
Schiff

After Special Counsel Durham's explosive,
official 'Russian Collusuon' hoax Report, blatantly obvious lies right to the faces of the American people, and the overwhelming undeniable evidence of corruption, crime, and treason perpetrated by those named above and more, the GOP has finallly grown a pair and are moving to remove from office the Democrat traitors who attempted to overthrow the US govt by illegally trying to remove an elected President from office.

Do I have confidence the left will allow any of their Democrat traitors to be held accountable?

OF COURSE NOT, but it is great and about time the traitors were exposed and on the defensive, targeted to be removed from office / from power LEGALLY for ILLEGALLY attempting to overthrow the US govt through a failed coup attempt and for their other crimes.

Never thought I ever see a large elephant herd pissing into the wind like that.

Biden
Wray
Mayorkas
Schiff

After Special Counsel Durham's explosive,
official 'Russian Collusuon' hoax Report, blatantly obvious lies right to the faces of the American people, and the overwhelming undeniable evidence of corruption, crime, and treason perpetrated by those named above and more, the GOP has finallly grown a pair and are moving to remove from office the Democrat traitors who attempted to overthrow the US govt by illegally trying to remove an elected President from office.

Do I have confidence the left will allow any of their Democrat traitors to be held accountable?

OF COURSE NOT, but it is great and about time the traitors were exposed and on the defensive, targeted to be removed from office / from power LEGALLY for ILLEGALLY attempting to overthrow the US govt through a failed coup attempt and for their other crimes.

So when do you see the impeachment trial beginning?

They have enough to 'Impeachment Carpet Bomb' the traitors. That's a start.

Forum List

Back