Is 'ultra-MAGA' lame?...Dem: ultra-MAGA is not a good talking point. just call them a bunch of weirdos. Putin’s price hike not connecting with voters!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Democratic consultants are woefully bad at their jobs. They're the ones telling Biden that it's actually super smart to call Trump "ultra MAGA," as if that's not something the right sees as a compliment.

Democratic consultants are woefully bad at their jobs. They're the ones telling Biden that it's actually super smart to call Trump "ultra MAGA," as if that's not something the right sees as a compliment.

He is LYING since the State of Washing abortion law is in place and it is up to around 23 weeks allowed.

I am sure many other states are allowing abortions as well mainly in the blue states but a few red states too.

He is LYING since the State of Washing abortion law is in place and it is up to around 23 weeks allowed.

I am sure many other states are allowing abortions as well mainly in the blue states but a few red states too.
Biden is not lying. Republicans are already floating the idea of a national ban.

So much for leaving it up to the individual states!

Biden is not lying. Republicans are already floating the idea of a national ban.

That would be tragic and stupid as hell, should be up to the states on this one.

~~~~~~
The New York state legislature passed a law allowing abortions after 24 weeks if the mother's health is at risk or there is an absence of fetal viability.

haha, a national ban on what??? SCOTUS says it is a state matter. How can FED do anything about it? It is another DEMS Fake news

He tried to be not partisan but that wasn't working, now he has to tell it like it is.

Forum List

Back