US Dem Rep Pramila Jayapal of Seattle floats national women’s strike in response to Supreme Court abortion decision

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
who would do the letters on Wheel Of Fortune then? would male FBI agents wear wigs and pose as women to infiltrate Jane's Revenge? this is unworkable!

Iceland did a similar thing many years ago and the whole country came to a halt

who would do the letters on Wheel Of Fortune then? would male FBI agents wear wigs and pose as women to infiltrate Jane's Revenge? this is unworkable!

Wife: I'd like to go on a trip this year.
Me: Where would you like to go?
Wife: I don't know. Someplace I haven't been before.
Me: How about the kitchen?
-- Henny Youngman

That's a brilliant idea. Hurt millions of people by further destroying the economy.
Justice Democrats should all be arrested.

Jayapal was one of those who "shouted her abortion".

The Iceland Women's Strike was to protest unfair labor practices and wage discrepancies between men and women. Quite a different ballgame than getting people to "strike" over a court ruling regarding a procedure that only 2% of women get per year and isn't even banned by the ruling. Americans have it far too easy and live in too much decadence to get off their asses and engage in this type of protest. Even if they did, it would hardly have the same affect. This isn't the 70s where there were still a lot of housewives running the household while Dad was at work and Dad had no clue how to work the oven or the washing machine. Both parents work these days in and out of the home sharing parental and household duties.

• Banned
if women strike, there is hope that previously reluctant men come my way!

So the argument that abortion is going to keep women poor is going to be fought by having working women go on strike, risk their jobs and end up...poor?

Surely there is a better approach than this. As an outsider, I think the decision was ill-timed,and Supreme Courts should do a much better job communicating their decisions. Right now, many women just believe abortion in America is banned, CBC and BBC certainly don't explain the details to viewers.

Last edited:
I'm going to do my part, because that's how I roll.

I swear, on a stack of limousines that Trump has carjacked, I will NEVER fuck this:

(although the homogeneous scent of curry powder, human shit and a festering mole, does sound intriguing!)

india-hopeful-of-pramila-jayapal-move-getting-only-marginal-support.jpg

Last edited:
I foresee a lot of angry, pissed off liberal males in the future.

Do it.

Maybe women would realize there is more to life than being a corporate slave?

The Iceland Women's Strike was to protest unfair labor practices and wage discrepancies between men and women. Quite a different ballgame than getting people to "strike" over a court ruling regarding a procedure that only 2% of women get per year and isn't even banned by the ruling. Americans have it far too easy and live in too much decadence to get off their asses and engage in this type of protest. Even if they did, it would hardly have the same affect. This isn't the 70s where there were still a lot of housewives running the household while Dad was at work and Dad had no clue how to work the oven or the washing machine. Both parents work these days in and out of the home sharing parental and household duties.
have you noticed that there arent large numbers of African Americans attending the pro abortion protests even though the left claims that they will suffer the biggest negative impact over the SC decision ?

When I saw the topic title, I thought it meant these women were going to stop putting out.

That's the whole reason there are abortions in the first place!

So the argument that abortion is going to keep women poor is going to be fought by having working women go on strike, risk their jobs and end up...poor?

Surely there is a better approach than this. As an outsider, I think the decision was ill-timed,and Supreme Courts should do a much better job communicating their decisions. Right now, many women just believe abortion in America is banned, CBC and BBC certainly don't explain the details to viewers.
Only women who get all of their news from MSM believe the lie about abortion being outlawed. You know, the same crowd that votes uniformly for Democrats?

I guess she lives in an echo chamber and believes most women think like she does.

This is monumentally stupid

Americans have it far too easy and live in too much decadence to get off their asses and engage in this type of protest.

I agree with this part.

Even if they did, it would hardly have the same affect. This isn't the 70s where there were still a lot of housewives running the household while Dad was at work and Dad had no clue how to work the oven or the washing machine. Both parents work these days in and out of the home sharing parental and household duties.

So, if all those women working had a "sick out" on the same couple of days, do you think people might notice?

Jayapal's only risk of pregnancy would be if a zoologist inseminated her in a lab

Forum List

Back