MT governor forces kids to learn indian history - Call critics racist

Why don't we have an American Indian HIstory month. and an Asian American History month and a European American History Month? I think that would be nice.

i dont see why we all shouldnt learn everyones history.

Everyone's history?? Not enough hours in the day for that. Anyway - all history is propaganda and i say don't teach any of it. History is easy stuff that people can learn on their own if they wish.

Yours is the attitude that has made America the land of imbeciles that is is. Constantly making the same mistakes over and over not learning from history because it is rarely taught.

that's not our fault, blame those fucked up over paid teacher's unions, they're the ones who don't teach history.

Everyone's history?? Not enough hours in the day for that. Anyway - all history is propaganda and i say don't teach any of it. History is easy stuff that people can learn on their own if they wish.

Yours is the attitude that has made America the land of imbeciles that is is. Constantly making the same mistakes over and over not learning from history because it is rarely taught.

White Nationalists need people like SS to be as ignorant of history as possible so their revisitionist bongwater goes down easier.

Easy stuff? Which is why people like you get it wrong so much?

Why are you against kids learning our history?

Indians don't have a history. They lived in the Stone Age for thousands of years. Hell - they didn't have a written language until white people showed up. They had no technology and no progress. There is no history to indians.

Actually, they have a great history. The Spanish destroyed alot of their records unfortunately.

Shows what you know about history

I hope the people of Montana gets rid of that governor just for the hateful things he said about them..

now where's all the posters that is worried about what Louisiana is teaching their kids..?

Teaching someone everything takes a really long time. I bet there isn't enough time to teach someone everything.

Based on the numbers it appears we are not teaching anyone anything. We are trying to dumb down education and graduateing kids that can't function in society but in a few years they will be fine because they will be running it and won't have to be so confused with the facts.

I bet over 1/2 the country don't even know where Syria is located.

the history of the people we took this country from is part of OUR history.

you just dont like it so you want to pretend it doesnt exsist.

Bad info in bad decisions out.

Its why you people are so uninformed and dupable

We didn't take this country from anyone.

Shows your knowledge of history too.

Why are you against kids learning our history?

Indians don't have a history. They lived in the Stone Age for thousands of years. Hell - they didn't have a written language until white people showed up. They had no technology and no progress. There is no history to indians.

Speaking of people who could benefit from a history education...

Tell the Mayans they had "no technology and no progress".

My gawd there are some ignorant idiots on this board.

I think they are getting dumber. And it doesnt seem to matter their political affiliation as some seem to think.

the history of the people we took this country from is part of OUR history.

You know nothing about history. For thousands of years the strong took from the weak. The indians lost because europeans are smarter and had advanced technology.

The idea of "indigenous rights" is only 100 years old.

No. Actually, the early colonists made deals and purchased lands from the Natives.

Why don't we have an American Indian HIstory month. and an Asian American History month and a European American History Month? I think that would be nice.

I tend to think history belongs to everyone. So we should have an everyone history month.

that's not our fault, blame those fucked up over paid teacher's unions, they're the ones who don't teach history.

I think he was specifically talking about SS not a blanket yours

White Nationalists need people like SS to be as ignorant of history as possible so their revisitionist bongwater goes down easier.

You cant keep people in bondage if you tell them the truth. How do you kill and enslave millions of people? You lie to them.

I hope the people of Montana gets rid of that governor just for the hateful things he said about them..

now where's all the posters that is worried about what Louisiana is teaching their kids..?

yeah its kind of messed up to talk down to your constituents that way

Teaching someone everything takes a really long time. I bet there isn't enough time to teach someone everything.

Based on the numbers it appears we are not teaching anyone anything. We are trying to dumb down education and graduateing kids that can't function in society but in a few years they will be fine because they will be running it and won't have to be so confused with the facts.

I bet over 1/2 the country don't even know where Syria is located.

im hard pressed to disagree.

Forum List

Back