MSNBC Tiffany Cross: "Pick Up A Weapon and Get Involved"

“Pick up a weapon and get involved?” Imagine if a conservative politician or pundit had said that! There would be immediate calls for the offender to resign or be fired, and perhaps to be prosecuted on charges of inciting violence. Donald Trump was impeached over the January 6 riot without ever having said anything that explicit.

-----------------------------------

They have said as much!! It has come down to roost over the republicans and threat women as 2nd class citizens. I never heard such a thing in all my years.

It will be a civil war for democracy.
huh?

You treat the blacks as those they are not citizens, well I got news for you.
“the blacks” - talk about treating folks as second class

i think you’ve been hanging around on segregation joey xiden a little much

LOL....She better consider who owns all the guns.....And are well trained in their use. ;)

Then again she can probably afford the $1500 street price of a hot handgun.

That's right, inflation has hit the street gun market. The average inner city price used to be between $600 - $800.
I here alot of folks talk the talk, but can they walk the walk.

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
I thought MSNBC was verboten to the magaturd crew.

That aside, this is a dangerously stupid thing to say. This is why I stay away from trash teevee.

Unlike Dick Cheney shooting another hunter while drinking Dr. Pepper.
yes that was an accident…the demafacist that shot up congressmen and women did it on purpose

an accident is unlike a premeditated terrorist attack

I here alot of folks talk the talk, but can they walk the walk.
I think a lot of the leftists like that TV woman just don't realize how many men that pass them by unnoticed have backgrounds that would lead them to snuff them out without hardly batting a eye if they were so bold as to threaten their lives or someone else's life.

Something else they also fail to realize is that those same men would come to their aid in a heartbeat if they were being unjustly assaulted with no thought to their own safety.

There are literally generations of men walking about with current/former .mil/LEO experience that know how to take the trash out with a quickness.....And have.

The only thing the leftists have going for them is the natural restraint of those men brought on by years of training and service. Once we've had enough of their leftist shit they are tee-totally fucked.

Last edited:
I thought you MFers loved "2nd Amendment solutions" OP.

What seems to the the problem?
Anger makes people say some pretty dumb things...to say what she said on national TV with all of the armed nuts in this country placed a big target on her back...she is now a prize winning shot and she is too stupid to even know that.....
If anyone on either side thinks its okay to tell other folks to pick up a weapon and fight their own countrymen should rethink that right now....if you want to see what a civil war looks like the internet is right in front of you....

She should be fired today....

Anger makes people say some pretty dumb things...to say what she said on national TV with all of the armed nuts in this country placed a big target on her back...she is now a prize winning shot and she is too stupid to even know that.....
If anyone on either side thinks its okay to tell other folks to pick up a weapon and fight their own countrymen should rethink that right now....if you want to see what a civil war looks like the internet is right in front of you....

She should be fired today....
You mean like when VP candidate Sarah Palin told the entire world to put targets on her perceived enemies?

Or how this Republican woman threatened to gun down an entire school board?

You mean like that?

Oh that was an accident, but Alex meant to shoot the woman. How many churches and public places have right wing fools shot up.
i never said he did, he certainly did have it pointed at her and fired but never claimed he did

not sure how many churches, i’m sure some, but compared to the churches dems have firebombed? i don’t know from Birmingham, to just in 2020 dems have loved to bomb them

i never said he did, he certainly did have it pointed at her and fired but never claimed he did
What was DC's excuse for blasting his hunting buddy?
not sure how many churches, i’m sure some, but compared to the churches dems have firebombed? i don’t know from Birmingham, to just in 2020 dems have loved to bomb them
Oh you mean them Dems that Republicans today defend.

What was DC's excuse for blasting his hunting buddy?

Oh you mean them Dems that Republicans today defend.
1) there was no excuse. It was a horrible hunting accident. He didn’t defect blame on others like Alec
2) haha nobody is defending them…well beside xiden who bragged about how they were his mentors and his close relationship with them

You mean like when VP candidate Sarah Palin told the entire world to put targets on her perceived enemies?

Or how this Republican woman threatened to gun down an entire school board?

You mean like that?

While I do agree with you, in the very example you cited, we can see how the right is treated very differently and sanctioned, fined, arrested, etc. than the left is, don't we?

Very constructive, thank you.

Unlike Dick Cheney shooting another hunter while drinking Dr. Pepper.
That family showed their true colors and we have wised up more than Prog citizens who have not even started yet. It is clear they think themselves superior to the peasants.

Never mind what's my user name, the blacks are getting sick and tired being treated as minorities.

McConnel's said they are not Americans; well they are Americans as well as citizens.
You mean as long as they vote Democrat? If the don't you loons call them house nig#ers.

Forum List

Back