MSNBC Tiffany Cross: "Pick Up A Weapon and Get Involved"

well I got news for you.

5cae143a15e9f9255f78c086.jpg

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
Well,she was speaking in metaphor, obviously.

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
SEDITIONIST, INSURRECTIONIST. INCITING TO RIOT. Where's the DOJ?

Wow! OMG! What a liar you are. Not one time did she say that. She did not say pick up a real weapon in the fight like her host was talking about. Her host was talking about activism, not weapons of war. Activism is the weapon of war. This is what is so dangerous folks. The pathological lies from the Right. Why are you doing this? Do you not understand the damage you do by spreading filthy lies? You really are a pos.

Last edited:
Wow! OMG! What a liar you are. Not one time did she say pick up a weapon. This is what is so dangerous folks. The pathological lies from the Right. Why are you doing this? Do you not understand the damage you do by spreading filthy lies? You really are a pos.

Somebody didn't watch the video....

It's hilarious to see the left refuse to condemn their fellow leftist for saying something they'd shit their pants in incoherent rage if it was said by a conservative.

Leftists have no standard so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can for the sake of political expediency.
I seem to remember families with guns on twitter, republicans' families.

Somebody didn't watch the video....
Bull shit! Cross followed up with her guests about fighting the war with activism. That's the weapon you idiot. Folks like you really suck. Because you pedal in nothing but lies.

Bull shit! Cross followed up with her guests about fighting the war with activism. That's the weapon you idiot. Folks like you really suck. Because you pedal in nothing but lies.

Sure, BWAAAK, sure

What the white republicans say, nonstop. I guess they don't even have a gun detector at the capital.
Folks like her sit around like vultures waiting to invent something they can take out of context. She is pathetic.

Forum List

Back