MSNBC Tiffany Cross: "Pick Up A Weapon and Get Involved"

The 4 universal rules of gun safety are:

1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
  2. Never let the muzzle point at anything that you are not willing to destroy.
  3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
  4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it.
He broke all four of those rules.

What?....all gun safety rules must have a sex metaphor.

What?....all gun safety rules must have a sex metaphor.
shaun-king-follow-ashaunking-guns-are-the-ultimate-phallic-symbol-19645707.png

Nice try, but eveyone knows racist, white nationalist, neo nazis, etc. supported your beloved Trump.

Both Biden and Obama were endorsed by the Communist Party - an ideology that killed 10s of millions more than "racist, white nationalist, neo nazis" could have ever dreamed of.

Sit the fuck down with your retarded inferences. Nobody can control the endorsements of others.

I'm proud of "Tiffany" for coming down out of the trees and threatening two-thirds of the country with violence...

I invite it to climb the gate and try my front door.... bring a weapon and just jiggle the handle..... n-kay?

Never mind what's my user name, the blacks are getting sick and tired being treated as minorities.

McConnel's said they are not Americans; well they are Americans as well as citizens.
“Minorities” that get preference for everything in life: schools, jobs, second chances in our justice system.

I thought you MFers loved "2nd Amendment solutions" OP.

What seems to the the problem?
If Trump supporters loved 2nd Amendment solutions they would have been armed with firearms on Jan. 6th.

Never mind what's my user name, the blacks are getting sick and tired being treated as minorities.

McConnel's said they are not Americans; well they are Americans as well as citizens.
McConnell never said black americans are not citizens.

The Democrats are the ones who have treated blacks as second class citizens. They created the dependent class and destroyed the black family structure. Then they vilify blacks who break out and achieve success.

Both Biden and Obama were endorsed by the Communist Party - an ideology that killed 10s of millions more than "racist, white nationalist, neo nazis" could have ever dreamed of.

Sit the fuck down with your retarded inferences. Nobody can control the endorsements of others.
Really shithead, that's the bullshit you bring to the table.

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
I know that the I.Q. of white supremacists is equal to that of drying paint, fear not; allow me to shine a light of comprehension into that dark empty void you refer to as a mind.

"She appeared to be speaking metaphorically,"

met·a·phor
a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

There, no your stupid post is hereby debunked as whiney white conservative ignorance.

Spencer doesn't represent every racist and white nationalist in America.
Nah he's the leader of the group....https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8912091/White-supremacist-Richard-Spencer-votes-Joe-Biden-tweets-hell-libertarian-ideology.html

and he has lambasted Trump....the entire movement of racist realized Trump and his policies were not for them, so they went home to their roots with folks that support the plantation still...like segragation joe

“The Trump moment is over, and it’s time for us to move on,” white nationalist Richard Spencer announced to his followers late on the evening of Nov. 19, 2018.

Forum List

Back